PDA

View Full Version : If the Lakers, Bucks and Clippers went down in the first round ...

Marchesk
08-20-2020, 11:04 AM
Would you give Tatum or Harden winning a FMVP a massive *?

Come to think of it, if that unlikely scenario happened, the Raptors would become the favorites. VanFleet FMVP incoming? Imagine the narrative of Raptors or Celtics beating Rockets in the finals, with the three best teams going down in the first round.

NBAGOAT
08-20-2020, 11:09 AM
Not a massive* but I wouldn’t put any team that wins in any all time conversations. only team I’ll consider are the clippers but even that’s iffy

Phoenix
08-20-2020, 11:12 AM
Why would it? it's not their fault those teams didn't hold up their end of the bargain and advance. You can only play who's in front of you.

Wally450
08-20-2020, 11:45 AM
Why would it? it's not their fault those teams didn't hold up their end of the bargain and advance. You can only play who's in front of you.

This. Just because the top seeds go down, it shouldn't affect what the championship team accomplishes.

StrongLurk
08-20-2020, 11:49 AM
This bubble is a massive *

No one played for almost 5 months, then they gat 8 preseason level games before going straight into the playoffs.

Any year where the ENTIRE regular season didn't matter will have a massive *.

AirBonner
08-20-2020, 12:23 PM
This bubble is a massive *

No one played for almost 5 months, then they gat 8 preseason level games before going straight into the playoffs.

Any year where the ENTIRE regular season didn't matter will have a massive *.

Nope. ALL teams had the same exact chances. You are like all the other dups on here “if my team doesn’t win then it’s a * for the winning team”

Marchesk
08-20-2020, 01:10 PM
ALL teams had the same exact chances.

Except the one that went 8-0.