PDA

View Full Version : Is playoff p the best player bron faced in the east recently?

Bronbron23
08-21-2020, 11:11 PM
He dosnt deserve the name playoff p. He's so overrated. Trying to think of someone better in the east that bron faced in the last 5 or 6 years. Am i missing someone?

Roundball_Rock
08-21-2020, 11:15 PM
For 45 pages MJ stans said how awesome and flawless (zero criticism of any facet of his game for 45 pages) he was. :confusedshrug: Yet I noticed none of those people touted him in the Dame vs. LeBron non-finals star opponents. Hmm...

FromDowntown
08-21-2020, 11:16 PM
Yes, the guy 3rd in MVP votes last year with a stat line of 28-8-4-2.2 (led league in steals) and shot 39% from 3.

https://i.postimg.cc/vHNDJTzw/3rd-in-MVP.png

Yep :lol That guy

kawhileonard2
08-21-2020, 11:20 PM
Yes, the guy 3rd in MVP votes last year with a stat line of 28-8-4-2.2 (led league in steals) and shot 39% from 3.

https://i.postimg.cc/vHNDJTzw/3rd-in-MVP.png

Yep :lol That guy

He finished ahead of me and Lebron and AD.

Bronbron23
08-21-2020, 11:20 PM
For 45 pages MJ stans said how awesome and flawless (zero criticism of any facet of his game for 45 pages) he was. :confusedshrug: Yet I noticed none of those people touted him in the Dame vs. LeBron non-finals star opponents. Hmm...

Well dame dosn't deserve to be in that convo. He wasn't this guy when bron was in the east. Not that it would of mattered.

Roundball_Rock
08-21-2020, 11:26 PM
The thread was Dame versus everyone else he faced before the finals from 2012-2020. Dame was the benchmark since he was the only player identified in the thread title.

Gohan
08-21-2020, 11:31 PM
He teamed up with his only competition sad

ClipperRevival
08-21-2020, 11:45 PM
It's either him or Horford's Hawks or DeRozan's Raptors. Tough comp for sure.

Doranku
08-21-2020, 11:47 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/IIjH0wN7F3uzS/200.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-21-2020, 11:49 PM

The hairs on my arm stood up after seeing Derozan's name.

That eastern gauntlet was something else man!

NBAGOAT
08-21-2020, 11:51 PM
people dont want to name drop lowry as a joke because he's actually respected now

Bronbron23
08-21-2020, 11:58 PM
people dont want to name drop lowry as a joke because he's actually respected now

I want to respect lowery because he deserves it for winning a chip and playing well but he flops so much i just cant.

NBAGOAT
08-22-2020, 12:06 AM
I want to respect lowery because he deserves it for winning a chip and playing well but he flops so much i just cant.

understandable. Just bringing him up since the majority of people knew he was the teams best player. With siakam kind of cold, he could still be the raptors best player this year and they're possibly the best team after the top 3.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-22-2020, 12:16 AM
The best players Bran played in the Least the past years were

_efrozen (ended Spurs playoff streak)
Playoff P (lost b2b series as the favorite in the 1st round in 5 games)
Horford and Millsap :roll::roll:
Joe Johnson:oldlol::oldlol:
Monta Ellis and Isaiah Thomas:biggums:

and in almost all series Bran had a team with 2 teammates who were often better than the other team's best player

Leastern conference

Roundball_Rock
08-22-2020, 12:20 AM
George was awesome and flawless per a dozen plus MJ fans (not exactly pro-LeBron) just weeks ago. What suddenly changed over the past couple days? Now he is a bum, a joke, weak comp, etc.? :lol

FromDowntown
08-22-2020, 12:23 AM
George was awesome and flawless per a dozen plus MJ fans (not exactly pro-LeBron) just weeks ago. What suddenly changed over the past couple days? Now he is a bum, a joke, weak comp, etc.? :lol

:lol Exactly

Roundball_Rock
08-22-2020, 12:24 AM
:lol Exactly

MJ stains don't have a single actual belief beyond promoting MJ. :lol Switching on a dime on PG in 2-3 weeks--shamelessly.

NBASTATMAN
08-22-2020, 07:46 AM
2012 KG, PIERCE, ALLEN,
2014 KG, PPIERCE, JOE JOHNSON, on one team..
2015 BUTLER, GASOL,JOAKIM NOAH, AND ROSE all on same team..Taj Gibson Mirotic ,and kirk hihnrich were also on that team.. That bulls team was loaded 2016

Bronbron23
08-22-2020, 08:21 AM
understandable. Just bringing him up since the majority of people knew he was the teams best player. With siakam kind of cold, he could still be the raptors best player this year and they're possibly the best team after the top 3.

yeah he definitely could be. He actually is a tough player.

Bronbron23
08-22-2020, 08:26 AM

No hes definitely not a joke or a bum he's just overrated. He's way to inconsistent for a star player with his talent and skill set. This thread is more of a criticism of his mentality as a competitor. In big games dude just dosnt show. I've never seen a guy that good who can look like hes absolutely unstoppable at times all of a sudden look like one of the worst players on the floor.

And i actually like him. Its hard not to. I just wish he never called himself playoff p. Hes not that guy.

Bronbron23
08-22-2020, 08:31 AM
MJ stains don't have a single actual belief beyond promoting MJ. :lol Switching on a dime on PG in 2-3 weeks--shamelessly.

not true seems like most have mostly good things to say about kawhi. And playoff p was always this way. I dont think anyone is switching. Just highlighting the obvious. There wasn't really anything negative to say in the regular season. He actually is regular season p.

Bronbron23
08-22-2020, 08:41 AM
2012 KG, PIERCE, ALLEN,
2014 KG, PPIERCE, JOE JOHNSON, on one team..
2015 BUTLER, GASOL,JOAKIM NOAH, AND ROSE all on same team..Taj Gibson Mirotic ,and kirk hihnrich were also on that team.. That bulls team was loaded 2016

Well i said in the last 5 or 6 years so that would exclude 2012 boston which was a decent team although pierce, allen and kg were 35 and past their primes. I'll pretend lime you didnt say 2014 nets. Kg and pierce were damn near 40 and well past there primes. Jo Johnson was only 33 but he was past his prime also.

That chicago team with butler was actually not bad but they didnt have a star. Butler was never that guy and rose was never the same after the injury.

Roundball_Rock
08-22-2020, 10:28 AM
not true seems like most have mostly good things to say about kawhi. And playoff p was always this way. I dont think anyone is switching. Just highlighting the obvious. There wasn't really anything negative to say in the regular season. He actually is regular season p.

The people (MJ stans) who spent 45 pages hyping PG as a flawless great when their agenda was diminishing Pippen are silent in the multiple recent threads about PG when the agenda is to diminish the East for the purpose of diminishing LeBron's finals trips. No intellectual core whatsoever.