PDA

View Full Version : Luka is Bird level cold. Even colder. Most mentally strong ever?

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 06:40 PM
To hit that shot DOWN one after the heroic night he had which already should have resulted in a W but was potentially ruined by teammates‘ defensive lapses is epic.

Just two days after being called „bitch ass white boy“.

He‘s been hitting these big balls shots his whole life.

In Spain, International, now NBA.

90sgoat
08-23-2020, 06:42 PM
Luka was the goat at 15.

Trollsmasher
08-23-2020, 06:44 PM
this is the European will power - the incessant need to discover and overcome

you could see it in the dead eyes of all those Africans around him - Luka is the equivalent of the Portuguese ships coming to the Gulf of Guinea

90sgoat
08-23-2020, 06:50 PM

you could see it in the dead eyes of all those Africans around him - Luka is the equivalent of the Portuguese ships coming to the Gulf of Guinea

Wow, this is the probably the most academic takedown I've ever read.

They'd have to back and wait for the library to open just to understand that ether.

GOBB
08-23-2020, 06:54 PM
How could Luka ever survive and play after being called a b*tch ass white boy. It really hurt him. He was seen doing a rocky 4 like training before todays game. One of the greatest moments ever. To overcome such adversity at the name calling. I couldn't have done it. Cheers

Dr. Cheesesteak
08-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Europeans are trained to be true alpha psychopaths. Not fake alphas or thuggish psychopaths like Americans. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 07:36 PM
Bird level cold my neeguhs

Nashty
08-23-2020, 07:39 PM
If he was black, the NBA community would proclaim him the GOAT.

FireDavidKahn
08-23-2020, 09:55 PM

Bruh:roll: