PDA

View Full Version : Luka Doncic is better than Leonard NOW, already.

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 06:42 PM
Lets be serious here.

THOROUGHLY outplayed him.

Not even being hopeful one bit.

The guy is a god.

LAmbruh
08-23-2020, 06:43 PM
Kiwi cut from the same cloth as MJ dey said

true, that 1-9 first round cloth

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 06:44 PM
cut from the same cloth as MJ dey said

Lmao

Kawhi bricked it

Luka swished it

ELITEpower23
08-23-2020, 06:45 PM
Kiwi cut from the same cloth as MJ dey said

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Gudo
08-23-2020, 06:45 PM
It is what it is

Shogon
08-23-2020, 06:50 PM
No, no he's not.

imdaman99
08-23-2020, 06:53 PM
Sure buddy, if you don't value rings and only value stats than Yes, Luka is better than Kawhi already.

~primetime~
08-23-2020, 06:54 PM
No, no he's not.

He was today, that's for sure

3ball
08-23-2020, 06:59 PM
Luka is better and the defense is irrelevant - not needed when comparing individual players.. that's why Pippen overrated and goat scorer underrated

GOBB
08-23-2020, 06:59 PM
When leonard guarded luka? Luka dribbled like a kid trying to get by their big brother. Luka could never make Leonard look like a beginner dribbler. He guards Luka that last play and LAC are walking off the court with the W and Leonard laugh.

GOBB
08-23-2020, 07:00 PM
Luka is better and the defense is irrelevant - not needed when comparing individual players.. that's why Pippen overrated and goat scorer underrated

You're retarded. Leonard is light years a better scorer than Pippen. Why even mention Pip a #2, complimentary player? Dudes be reaching here still sheesh/

3ball
08-23-2020, 07:03 PM
You're retarded. Leonard is light years a better scorer than Pippen. Why even mention Pip a #2, complimentary player? Dudes be reaching here still sheesh/

Luka > Kawhi

So defense doesn't matter in individual comparisons.. I agree with all of this

That's why Pippen overrated and goat scorer underrated

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-23-2020, 07:03 PM

No shit.

3bot threw that in because he's been on an "Anti Pippen" crusade. For years now.

Smook A.
08-23-2020, 07:04 PM
Luka definitely outplayed Leonard today, but doesn’t mean he’s already the better player. He’s great but still has ways to go before you can put him above Kawhi

Roundball_Rock
. Why even mention Pip

He is obsessed with Pippen and LeBron because both make him insecure about his idol MJ.

Kawhi had a great game. The loss is on PG.

HBK_Kliq_2
90% of luka lineups are net negative. He's not out playing shit

Akeem34TheDream
08-23-2020, 07:06 PM
Luka > Kawhi

Kawhi is great at midrange shots and Doncic isn't good at it.

RRR3
08-23-2020, 07:07 PM
90% of luka lineups are net negative. He's not out playing shit
Typing through the tears :roll:

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 07:38 PM
Sure buddy, if you don't value rings and only value stats than Yes, Luka is better than Kawhi already.

So Luka hasn‘t been better playing this series?

You make it about something it isn‘t.

If you switch Luka and Kawhi, this series would already be a sweep for LA.

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 07:48 PM
Nah Kawhi is the closest to KD in terms of what he brings to the table on both ends consistently,Luka is at least better than current LeBron.

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 07:51 PM
Nah Kawhi is the closest to KD in terms of what he brings to the table on both ends consistently,Luka is at least better than current LeBron.

KD isn‘t doing 43 triple double + 3-point buzzer beater

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 07:54 PM
KD isn‘t doing 43 triple double + 3-point buzzer beater

So you're taking Luka over KD because of rebounds and assists?KD can hit buzzer beaters too ya know.

knicksman
08-23-2020, 07:57 PM
ill take the guy who will give me the highest chance of winning a ring. And kawhi has already proven himself without superteams. These bron stans are just mad coz their boy couldnt do what kawhi did last season.

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 08:00 PM
So you're taking Luka over KD because of rebounds and assists?KD can hit buzzer beaters too ya know.

Um, yes, running the most effective offense of all time might be something to consider for him as a player over a more one dimensional kind of ballstopper.

KD isn‘t even close to the kind of mentally strong individual to do what Luka is doing.

He missed several far easier buzzer beaters against Houston in last year‘s WCSF, in both games 3 and 4.

He wouldn‘t have been capable of this tonight at all.

Kawhi is a money mid range scorer, but not the all-around transcending offensive player Luka is.

He just can‘t keep up with the high octane player Luka is.

Even defensively he‘s only setting himself apart by so much, with how well Luka has handled himself there.

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 08:00 PM
ill take the guy who will give me the highest chance of winning a ring. And kawhi has already proven himself without superteams. These bron stans are just mad coz their boy couldnt do what kawhi did last season.

Yeah he's won 2 championships and 2 finals mvps in a shorter amount of time,he fits that Jordan/Kobe mold.

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 08:02 PM
Yeah he's won 2 championships and 2 finals mvps in a shorter amount of time,he fits that Jordan/Kobe mold.

I didn‘t realize I was talking to every tom dick and harry casual of the street

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 08:05 PM
Um, yes, running the most effective offense of all time might be something to consider for him as a player over a more one dimensional kind of ballstopper.

KD isn‘t even close to the kind of mentally strong individual to do what Luka is doing.

He missed several far easier buzzer beaters against Houston in last year‘s WCSF, in both games 3 and 4.

He wouldn‘t have been capable of this tonight at all.

Kawhi is a money mid range scorer, but not the all-around transcending offensive player Luka is.

He just can‘t keep up with the high octane player Luka is.

Even defensively he‘s only setting himself apart by so much, with how well Luka has handled himself there.

Thanks for proving to me how much of an idiot you really are.KD and Kawhi are the two best scorers in the game,can hit the mid-range and the 3 ball.Picking random games isn't going to change that.Defensively he isn't on the level of either especially Kawhi.You don't need to have a lot of rebounds and assists to be the best player in the NBA.

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 08:06 PM
I didn‘t realize I was talking to every tom dick and harry casual of the street

This is coming from a L36ron troll..........

knicksman
08-23-2020, 08:08 PM
Thanks for proving to me how much of an idiot you really are.KD and Kawhi are the two best scorers in the game,can hit the mid-range and the 3 ball.Picking random games isn't going to change that.Defensively he isn't on the level of either especially Kawhi.You don't need to have a lot of rebounds and assists to be the best player in the NBA.

nah assists matters to these guys despite jordan averaging only 4 while winning 72, 69, 61. Theyd rather have lebron who could only win 66 and needed superteams coz who cares about rings. We only care about stats bro. LOL

Wally450
08-23-2020, 08:14 PM
He’s better than Lebron right now to be honest.

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 08:21 PM
Scoring/Shooting/Defense >>>>>> Rebounds & Assists

End of discussion

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 08:40 PM
Scoring/Shooting/Defense >>>>>> Rebounds & Assists

End of discussion

What scoring edge does Kawhi have though?

Idiot, lol.

Luka is the better offensive player.

But yea bro Kl is that Kobe mold bro

Clutch and ringzz

I love my basketball IQ bro

light
08-23-2020, 08:40 PM
To hit a shot like that, with those numbers (43/17/13), in your first playoff series...

Very LeBron-esque. You can tell that LeBron is his idol.

What an absolute stud. It must suck being Kawhi knowing that while he has accomplished a lot, he will still never be as great as Luka.

I think we can all sense that. The absolute greatness.

NBASTATMAN
08-23-2020, 08:52 PM
Luka > Kawhi

that means luka better than a bigger taller MJ.. LOL.. I agree. LUKA is the evolution of Lebron while Kawhi is the evolution of MJ..

NBASTATMAN
08-23-2020, 08:52 PM
To hit a shot like that, with those numbers (43/17/13), in your first playoff series...

Very LeBron-esque. You can tell that LeBron is his idol.

What an absolute stud. It must suck being Kawhi knowing that while he has accomplished a lot, he will still never be as great as Luka.

I think we can all sense that. The absolute greatness.

YEP..

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 08:58 PM

Idiot, lol.

Kawhi is better in the mid-range and post,same with KD.When you factor in defense this isn't even up for debate.

knicksman
08-23-2020, 09:08 PM

Idiot, lol.

But yea bro Kl is that Kobe mold bro

Clutch and ringzz

I love my basketball IQ bro

comparing lebron to kawhi is like comparing business to working 9-5. Starting a business is harder than working 9-5 but higher chance of succeeding if you figure it out. High risk high reward. Its harder to build around kawhi than lebron coz you need certain types of players but once you figure it out, winning rings becomes easy. Whereas with lebron, you really dont need to build around him coz hes the team. A one man show so any type of players will do but youll have lesser chance of winning rings. Thats why jordan make it look so easy same with kawhi/kobe. So move on. We prefer quality over quantity. We prefer players wholl give us the higher chance of success even if its harder to build around them. We love high risk high reward coz we enjoy challenges.

Lebron23
08-23-2020, 09:13 PM
comparing lebron to kawhi is like comparing business to working 9-5. Starting a business is harder than working 9-5 but higher chance of succeeding if you figure it out. High risk high reward. Its harder to build around kawhi than lebron coz you need certain types of players but once you figure it out, winning rings becomes easy. Whereas with lebron, you really dont need to build around him coz hes the team. A one man show so any type of players will do but youll have lesser chance of winning rings. Thats why jordan make it look so easy same with kawhi/kobe. So move on. We prefer quality over quantity. We prefer players wholl give us the higher chance of success even if its harder to build around them. We love high risk high reward coz we enjoy challenges.

I hope you choke on your boyfriend's D1ck.

coastalmarker99
08-23-2020, 09:15 PM
No shit.

3bot threw that in because he's been on an "Anti Pippen" crusade. For years now.

3bot that is comedy gold I am so stealing that :lol

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 09:15 PM
Kawhi is better in the mid-range and post,same with KD.When you factor in defense this isn't even up for debate.

Who cares about your specific areas?

Kawhi can‘t place himself apart as scorer at all, and Luka is the better offensive player between the two.

Offense > Defense

Now get bent, kid.

knicksman
08-23-2020, 09:22 PM
Move on arby. Jordan - 6 rings, kobe - 5 kawhi - 2. Until your boy could win without superteams coz those 3 didnt need one, then we dont give a shit about your triple doubles.

r0drig0lac
08-23-2020, 09:24 PM
lol no way op, sorry

AlternativeAcc.
08-23-2020, 09:25 PM
Kawhi has never had a game or moment like this in his life... puts that weak ass lucky game winner against the sixes to shame.

Kawhi has never had anything close to 43/17/13 with a game winner

Luka is approaching prime LeBron territory... hes already blown Kashit out of the water

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 09:35 PM
If Luka continues to work on his jumpshot/post game and hits more game winners he won't be compared to L36ron he'll be compared to Bird.

SATAN
08-23-2020, 09:42 PM
Luka would have looked like Jeff Hornacek in the 90s. Leonard would still be what he is, or close to.

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 09:45 PM
Kawhi has never had a game or moment like this in his life... puts that weak ass lucky game winner against the sixes to shame.

Kawhi has never had anything close to 43/17/13 with a game winner

Luka is approaching prime LeBron territory... hes already blown Kashit out of the water

Kawhi doesn‘t have the ceiling within a game that Lukas has, clearly.

Few but LeBron, Harden, Giannis have.

AlternativeAcc.
08-23-2020, 09:46 PM
If Luka continues to work on his jumpshot/post game and hits more game winners he won't be compared to L36ron he'll be compared to Bird.

Lebron has the most playoff game winners

You're ignorant

But keep posting so we can laugh at you

AlternativeAcc.
08-23-2020, 09:48 PM
Kawhi doesn‘t have the ceiling within a game that Lukas has, clearly.

Few but LeBron, Harden, Giannis have.

Luka has a better floor too. 29/9/9 is absolutely ridiculous. Those are prime LeBron numbers.

Luka is the next GOAT. Leapfrogging Kawhit like its nothing

SATAN
08-23-2020, 09:49 PM
OrlandoMagicGuy knows absolutely nothing about basketball. :lol

kawhileonard2
08-23-2020, 10:10 PM
I am the best still have been for years.

E_Stamkos
08-23-2020, 10:25 PM
I am the best still have been for years.

You ain't wrong

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 10:44 PM
Lebron has the most playoff game winners

You're ignorant

But keep posting so we can laugh at you

That doesn't mean he's the most clutch but okay

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 10:46 PM
OrlandoMagicGuy knows absolutely nothing about basketball. :lol

Oh yeah I'm the biggest idiot on here:whatever:

CountDracula
05-31-2022, 06:59 PM
https://i.ibb.co/f8tzr6H/4-FD96-A09-2-F57-49-E2-AD24-3-E207-A1980-D7.jpg (https://ibb.co/XyprF0t)

https://i.ibb.co/ZGg4k4b/FA85648-E-55-B6-45-CC-A8-B3-92-FD079-AB46-E.jpg (https://ibb.co/0m94d4z)

https://i.ibb.co/PFK0RM3/399-EE708-2288-4124-80-C2-79-B2-F1-A78317.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

https://i.ibb.co/rvHq9qs/58-F056-CF-21-B8-479-C-893-B-8526-C15-E423-D.gif (https://imgbb.com/)