PDA

View Full Version : Clippers defense is trash

Gohan
08-23-2020, 06:59 PM
It was a layup line for doncic all game.

NBAGOAT
08-23-2020, 07:04 PM
lou's bbq chicken for offensive players. most of the clippers(kawhi included) dont have great foot speed. burke has been blowing by defenders a lot and curry creates separation pretty easily too off the dribble

Shogon
08-23-2020, 07:05 PM
The Clippers have arguably the best defense in the league.

Akeem34TheDream
08-23-2020, 07:08 PM

Not without Beverley.

Shogon
08-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Not without Beverley.

True.

ClipperRevival
08-23-2020, 07:45 PM
It's been non-existent honestly.

Kawhi/PG seldom guards Doncic. Doc needs to assign one of them on him at all times. That is coaching. You have to slow down Doncic. Let others beat you. Where are the hard doubles? The hard doubles worked well against Kawhi.

Doc has always been exposed when it came to Xs and Os in the past too.

NBAGOAT
08-23-2020, 07:48 PM
It's been non-existent honestly.

Kawhi/PG seldom guards Doncic. Doc needs to assign one of them on him at all times. That is coaching. You have to slow down Doncic. Let others beat you. Where are the hard doubles? The hard doubles worked well against Kawhi.

Doc has always been exposed when it came to Xs and Os in the past too.

luka's passing and dallas shooting is too good to throw hard double. as long as kleber's not in the game, everyone on the court is a 37%+ 3 pt shooters.

Tobio-Star
08-23-2020, 07:52 PM

Not really. They gave up 110, 127, 122 and now 135 points to the Mavs (some on them either with KP being ejected or injured).

And dont start with that "b b but best offense in the league" shit. The Blazers are one of the best ones too and the Lakers still held them under 60points at the end of the 3rd quarter in game 2

ClipperRevival
08-23-2020, 07:52 PM
luka's passing and dallas shooting is too good to throw hard double. as long as kleber's not in the game, everyone on the court is a 37%+ 3 pt shooters.

If one guy is that dominant, you take the ball out of his hands and make someone else beat you. Zero adjustments by Doc. Let's Reggie and Morris be primary defenders on Doncic. All coaching.

999Guy
08-23-2020, 07:55 PM
Not really. They gave up 110, 127, 122 and now 135 points to the Mavs (some on them either with KP being ejected or injured).

And dont start with that "b b but best offense in the league" shit. The Blazers are one of the best ones too and the Lakers still held them under 60points at the end of the 3rd quarter in game 2
I could have told you that would happen to Portland. Hell I actually did say it plenty before they won the play in.

Portland is not an elite offensive team.

999Guy
08-23-2020, 07:58 PM
If one guy is that dominant, you take the ball out of his hands and make someone else beat you. Zero adjustments by Doc. Let's Reggie and Morris be primary defenders on Doncic. All coaching.

Curry/Burke/Hardaway playing 4 on 3 is an easy way to get a 150 burger smashed in your face.

Do you actually think stopping Luka is as simple as a double team?

Luka would get doubled and still manage 30 or more. Along with making all the right passes.

They’re just at his mercy. This is peak Nash/Magic type shit where you pray you can just keep up with the offense. And Lac actually can I think. This is gonna be fun

Tobio-Star
08-23-2020, 07:59 PM
I could have told you that would happen to Portland. Hell I actually did say it plenty before they won the play in.

Portland is not an elite offensive team.

How?

999Guy
08-23-2020, 08:02 PM
How?

Not actually being close to as good as Dallas for one. Dallas is in their own tier. I think Clippers are after them, then everyone else.

This is going by all evidence. Portland was statistically closer to Average than Dallas.