PDA

View Full Version : If Luka had a more ATHLETIC looking game, he would be more respekd in NBA circles

STATUTORY
08-23-2020, 07:11 PM
the fact he's not a supreme athlete has to be the only reason he's not getting nearly the props in NBA media that he deserves

Nashty
08-23-2020, 07:23 PM
It's because he is a white guy from Eastern Europe. Nba community is being racists against the white people, this is nothing new.

Lebron23
08-23-2020, 07:31 PM
the fact he's not a supreme athlete has to be the only reason he's not getting nearly the props in NBA media that he deserves

He's a pretty good athlete for his size.

Trollsmasher
08-23-2020, 07:32 PM
this is just a metaphore for being black

JohnMax
08-23-2020, 07:39 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1297664463886114818

The clippers just lost to a terrible three-point shooter, Luka Doncic, one of the worst in the NBA during the reg season. But again, why was Reggie Jackson even in the game??? And how does he wind up "guarding" Luka on the final shot???

kentatm
08-23-2020, 07:51 PM

That shit happened to Dirk too. Not really anyone's fault though. Crazy athleticism will always leads to cooler highlights with dunks and blocks than sick shooting or driving layups. It is what it is.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-23-2020, 07:52 PM

The clippers just lost to a terrible three-point shooter, Luka Doncic, one of the worst in the NBA during the reg season. But again, why was Reggie Jackson even in the game??? And how does he wind up "guarding" Luka on the final shot???

That tweet below Skips though :roll:

https://twitter.com/Rosasburner/status/1297664582643675136

SamuraiSWISH
08-23-2020, 08:17 PM
It's because he is a white guy from Eastern Europe. Nba community is being racists against the white people, this is nothing new.
Jiggs on the Clipps like Montrezl :oldlol: gonna stay salty AF with their basketball racism

NBASTATMAN
08-23-2020, 09:08 PM

I dont know y people are saying his game isnt athletic..Luka 's first step is quick and his lateral movement is as good as anyone with the ball in his hands.. His stop and go is second to only Harden but he is taller and has a bigger body.. Luka is athletic ,people are just dumb and associate athletic for a player who can jump out of the gym..

Carbine
08-23-2020, 09:31 PM
He is athletic, in short areas. That's a more in demand athletic trait than jumping high.

SATAN
08-23-2020, 10:11 PM
Because Luka, much like Harden is a real example of benefiting from today's "soft" 3 point obsessed era. They wouldn't be putting up such big numbers in previous eras.

ralph_i_el
08-23-2020, 10:16 PM

Skip is retarded. Luka takes a ton of high-difficulty threes. Most guys would shoot a way lower percentage on the same diet of shots. He shoots the shots the game demands. He's Jason Kidd like in that regard, but s better shooter.

Marchesk
08-23-2020, 11:02 PM
And that's why the Zion hype overshadowed Luka when Zion came back. Pelicans were supposed to be playing Lakers. If Zion were healthy and balling in the first round, even with Luka putting up historic numbers, you know the majority of the talk would be Zion.

Dat athleticism doe.

Round Mound
08-23-2020, 11:24 PM
Bird in the 80's did not have an athletic game and he was more than respected by his peers but actually he was feared.

Mask the Embiid
08-23-2020, 11:37 PM
Lol I’ve never noticed til now how bad white people want the approval of black people.This is very very eye opening :oldlol:

I thought y’all was just racist but that’s not it.yall are really full of shit and just want a pat on the back and praise from blacks

Y’all are honestly even more beta than i thought.A true racist wouldn’t even follow the Nba that should of tipped me off right there