PDA

View Full Version : Maaan, Shaq is a fkn idiot lol

Ghost1
08-23-2020, 07:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOijmBFnXYs

:facepalm:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Smook A.
08-23-2020, 07:18 PM
Shaq is a weird dude. How can you undermine a performance like that??

Shogon
08-23-2020, 07:19 PM

I never knew Shaq was a racist.

WELP!!!

bobopenguin
08-23-2020, 07:20 PM
"iseen it before, james harden did it, dame did it last week..."

:facepalm They didnt do it at their first play off while been @ 21... shaq is an idoit.

Nashty
08-23-2020, 07:21 PM
Nothing new to see here, just another black guy being racist and getting away with it. It's the same way he shits on Steve Nash because he is white.

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2020, 07:22 PM
Shaq is retarded.

Luka is 20 years old and in year 2, and in the conversation with Steph, Harden, erc. which are the NBA‘s best perimeter players of the last decade.

THATS THE POINT.

All of those guys weren‘t even CLOSE to as good as Luka when they were in year 2.

It‘s leagues apart.

Luka is different than them, and just had a game possibly better than those EVER had.

And Chuck is too slow to make a solid counter argument to Shaq‘s dumb point.

Dr. Cheesesteak
08-23-2020, 07:24 PM
I never knew Shaq was a racist.

WELP!!!
Exactly. If Luka was black, Shaq would be calling him the next GOAT.

"Calm down, we've seen all these other HoFers do it before." FOH Shaq. Dude is so insecure b/c he knows he has low basketball skill and IQ, just brute forced his way to rings.

STATUTORY
08-23-2020, 07:27 PM
there is an unspoken code amongst NBA circles to downplay, undermine, and outright REFUSAL to acknowledge Luka's greatness.

why? i dunno

Gohan
08-23-2020, 07:28 PM
Shaq is right. Got the white boys fuming

Nashty
08-23-2020, 07:30 PM
there is an unspoken code amongst NBA circles to downplay and undermine Luka's greatness

why? i dunno

Because he is white, and black people around NBA circles are fragile, and their ego can't stand that white player is a future GOAT.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-23-2020, 07:33 PM
Harden was doing this at 21?

Harden hit a buzzer beater on a Kawhi-led team?In the playoffs?

Swing and miss for Shaq....

Tobio-Star
08-23-2020, 07:37 PM
Shaq is retarded.

Luka is 20 years old and in year 2, and in the conversation with Steph, Harden, erc. which are the NBA‘s best perimeter players of the last decade.

THATS THE POINT.

All of those guys weren‘t even CLOSE to as good as Luka when they were in year 2.

It‘s leagues apart.

Luka is different than them, and just had a game possibly better than those EVER had.

And Chuck is too slow to make a solid counter argument to Shaq‘s dumb point.

Chuck's dumb nothing new. Remember when he said the Blazers were sweeping LeBron and AD?

He's always too slow

ImKobe
08-23-2020, 07:41 PM
Yeah, no. Luka's having the best Playoff series out of any superstar right now, Kawhi's a close 2nd. He played hurt and without his 2nd star and he put up historic numbers + a buzzer-beater to keep his team in the series. Shaq's a hater.

OrlandoMagicGuy
08-23-2020, 07:52 PM
Tiger Woods - "Winning takes care of everything."

kentatm
08-23-2020, 08:22 PM
I really don't see this as Shaq being racist at all. His basketball analysis has always been terrible so this is no different. Dude always hates on big performances by young stars and offers zero real insight into what teams and players are doing. The most you'll ever get from him is "You got to get that ball and dominate" as if it's that easy. If he's ever getting schooled in an argument he retreats to a "I got rings" defense. He's there to be a foil to Chuck and bring some laughs, not to break down the ins and outs of the game.

Spurs m8
08-23-2020, 08:25 PM
Shaq is right. Got the white boys fuming

Nope...we find it funny...the flat out racism whilst we trying to stamp out racism...

We stay winning

Spurs m8
08-23-2020, 08:44 PM
Btw Hardens iconic payoff moment is getting blocked from behind by Ginobli lol

SATAN
08-23-2020, 08:52 PM
there is an unspoken code amongst NBA circles to downplay, undermine, and outright REFUSAL to acknowledge Luka's greatness.

why? i dunno

Probably because he knows Luka would average 15/8/2 in the 90s.

kumquat
08-24-2020, 01:11 AM
At this point in time Shaq is saltier than the dead sea. He's got no place for doing commentary on anything.

LAL
08-24-2020, 01:44 AM
Same guy who blamed lebron's teammates after lebron dropped 23 in a game 1 loss. But Shaq will always Shaq, and that unspoken code like mentioned among black players is only getting stronger by the year, protecting other black players/coaches mistakes, pushing for black coaches and gm's while having zero problems critisizing the white ones, everyone dissing skip like he's some racist for being too critical towards lebron and shannon can diss MJ all morning long everyday.. even though MJ doesn't need that type protection anyway, It's that corrupt female feminsts influence, i wish every player was like kawhi or a isaac austin, hate this nba full of young spoiled paranoid players.

TheCorporation
08-24-2020, 01:49 AM
Same guy who blamed lebron's teammates after lebron dropped 23 in a game 1 loss. But Shaq will always Shaq, and that unspoken code like mentioned among black players is only getting stronger by the year, protecting other black players/coaches mistakes, pushing for black coaches and gm's while having zero problems critisizing the white ones, everyone dissing skip like he's some racist for being too critical towards lebron and shannon can diss MJ all morning long everyday.. even though MJ doesn't need that type protection anyway, It's that corrupt female feminsts influence, i wish every player was like kawhi or a isaac austin, hate this nba full of young spoiled paranoid players.

Meltdown

OP is still right tho

bobopenguin
08-24-2020, 01:55 AM
Same guy who blamed lebron's teammates after lebron dropped 23 in a game 1 loss. But Shaq will always Shaq, and that unspoken code like mentioned among white players is only getting stronger by the year, protecting otherwhite players/coaches mistakes, pushing for white coaches and gm's while having zero problems critisizing the black ones, everyone dissing skip like he's some racist for being too critical towards lebron and shannon can diss MJ all morning long everyday.. even though MJ doesn't need that type protection anyway, It's that corrupt female feminsts influence, i wish every player was like kawhi or a isaac austin, hate this nba full of young spoiled paranoid players.

if it's reversed, then ppl would throw kkk tag around.

GimmeThat
08-24-2020, 01:56 AM
if you're 6'7" and you're playing like 6'3", I think it's safe to find that alarming

Stanley Kobrick
08-24-2020, 02:03 AM
in comparison to Spanish Flu and Covid-19, Lukas game yesterday was really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 02:26 AM
Can you please get LeBron's dick out of your mouth? He's not even in the conversation, and you put his name on it.

LAL
08-24-2020, 02:36 AM
Can you please get LeBron's dick out of your mouth? He's not even in the conversation, and you put his name on it.

Don't censor me, that's oppressive.

KingMambaFan
08-24-2020, 02:38 AM
Shaq is an ATG but a fool lol

AirFederer
08-24-2020, 04:15 AM
True.

Dude is so insecure

MrFonzworth
08-24-2020, 04:33 AM
in comparison to Spanish Flu and Covid-19, Lukas game yesterday was really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things

This. Shaq is just saying to take it down a notch, people are still dying.

Ernie got VERY insecure with his stats. Needs a racism check.

sbw19
08-24-2020, 08:50 AM
What's impressive is offensively, his game isn't predicated on gimmicks or athleticism (even though he often uses guile and toughness to his advantage), just sheer fundamentals, high IQ and zero jitters. Offensively he has no peers, and I don't even have to qualify this by mentioning his age or position.

So, all the dislike thrown at him is pretty much well-earned and justified.

He's like 2nd coming of Larry Legend, plus maybe a de-activated trash-talking module.

jayfan
08-24-2020, 09:11 AM
As long as Shaq told everyone to "take it down a notch" when they were slobbering all over Dame Lillard for a week, there's no hypocrisy.

Did he?

StrongLurk
08-24-2020, 09:48 AM
Well considering Mitchell and Jamal Murry just had 50 point games last night (Mitchell's second in three games) maybe Shaq is right. The bubble is wacky and defense is looking terrible.

baudkarma
08-24-2020, 01:26 PM
It's almost as if Shaq said something stupid and controversial just to get attention.

Table
08-24-2020, 01:36 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2YbEHTEeVe8/hqdefault.jpg

SATAN
08-24-2020, 07:02 PM
Imagine being scared of Freemasons :lol

Mask the Embiid
08-24-2020, 07:09 PM
Whites want to be praised by us so bad....yall grow more and more beta everyday:roll:

"please black man please!say luka is great....PLEASE like us!"

edit - i legit think i would still hates whites even if i was white...pathetic

Nashty
08-24-2020, 07:46 PM
Whites want to be praised by us so bad....yall grow more and more beta everyday:roll:

http://freegifmaker.me/img/res/1/5/5/7/7/2/15577238232251547.gif

MrFonzworth
08-24-2020, 07:51 PM

We know you would because you are white dumby

tpols
08-24-2020, 07:53 PM
http://freegifmaker.me/img/res/1/5/5/7/7/2/15577238232251547.gif

and then he gets swept the very next year in the first round.

:roll:

Embiid has always had a BIG mouth. Not much backing however.

insight
08-25-2020, 01:15 AM
What's impressive is offensively, his game isn't predicated on gimmicks or athleticism (even though he often uses guile and toughness to his advantage), just sheer fundamentals, high IQ and zero jitters. Offensively he has no peers, and I don't even have to qualify this by mentioning his age or position.

So, all the dislike thrown at him is pretty much well-earned and justified.

He's like 2nd coming of Larry Legend, plus maybe a de-activated trash-talking module.

Trae Young is just as talented offensively in his 2nd year, he is just a poor defender. Luka is great, but players are putting up ridiculous stats in this era and playoff scoring is at a all time high. Every up and coming star gets criticized and scrutinized it's part of the process, it has nothing to do with race.

julizaver
08-25-2020, 10:13 AM
Trae Young is just as talented offensively in his 2nd year, he is just a poor defender. Luka is great, but players are putting up ridiculous stats in this era and playoff scoring is at a all time high. Every up and coming star gets criticized and scrutinized it's part of the process, it has nothing to do with race.

One small remark - not every player put a ridiculous stats (Paul George). Also I think that playing into the bubble have some positive effect like the players doesn't need to travel all day, they rest instead - it helps when you are high usage player. You play in the same arenas, no audience, no yelling and screaming, just pure basketball.