PDA

View Full Version : "Playoff P" had 9 points in 45 minutes of game time...

STATUTORY
08-23-2020, 07:23 PM
:roll::roll::facepalm

com'on man

ClipperRevival
08-23-2020, 07:24 PM
Dude is a f*cken joke right now. He is literally hurting the team every time he's playing. What a choking ass b*ch!

999Guy
08-23-2020, 07:27 PM
Dude is a f*cken joke right now. He is literally hurting the team every time he's playing. What a choking ass b*ch!

Your team just scored 133.

Offense was not even close to the problem.

PG literally, and I mean clearly literally doesn’t need to play well for LAC to have great offense so he mentally is not gonna be in that mode and won’t be able to gain a rhythm.

This is a guy in PG who makes ridiculous contested shots as much as open. That’s the clear sign of a rhythm guy.

He’s third option now. LOU is your PG. Harrell is playing like ass too. Too many mouths to feed.

LAmbruh
08-23-2020, 07:27 PM
Kawhi turning George into a role player

Lebron turning Davis into a superstar

:applause:

ClipperRevival
08-23-2020, 07:30 PM

PG literally, and I mean clearly literally doesn’t need to play well for LAC to have great offense so he mentally is not gonna be in that mode and won’t be able to gain a rhythm.

This is a guy in PG who makes ridiculous contested shots as much as open. That’s the clear sign of a rhythm guy.

He’s third option now. LOU is your PG. Harrell is playing like ass too. Too many mouths to feed.

I saw the game. I saw this whole series. He is sh*t. He clearly lacks self belief and plays like a scarred little biatch.

Smook A.
08-23-2020, 07:30 PM

Think about it like this: If PG just went 4/14 instead of 3/14, the Clippers wouldn't have lost that game. Just 1 more made field goal

He's definitely been a huge problem this series. Has been completely useless in the last 3 games

999Guy
08-23-2020, 07:34 PM
Think about it like this: If PG just went 4/14 instead of 3/14, the Clippers wouldn't have lost that game. Just 1 more made field goal

He's definitely been a huge problem this series. Has been completely useless in the last 3 games

Put it this way. In his current role where Kawhi + all these talented scorers and chuckers who btw play just LIKE PG, he is essentially a role player.

He literally didn’t want take up the possessions of a star, because it LITERALLY wasn’t needed.

PG doing 7/14 would be actually good but it would still be insignificant.

And you can nitpick everyone.

Offensively the, Clippers are WAY more than fine. Keep getting out of the way PG.

Truly bad would be him forcing a ton of shots a la Westbrook.

PG is playing a Draymond/Iggy role because this team has all chuckers and naturally a playmaking void is there and nobody can get into rhythm except Kawhi and the occasional random player. This time it was Lou.

NBAGOAT

it's easier to do this with stars but you can do it with anybody. if maxi kleber shoots what he normally shoots, the mavs could be up 3-1. Also gotta acknowledge people who are playing better than they normally do which does favor the mavs. kp and curry have hugely overperformed but for clips lou's been great and morris was great the 1st 3 games offensively really making up for harrell

Roundball_Rock
If his threes are not falling he is almost useless as a scorer.

STATUTORY
08-23-2020, 07:35 PM
Put it this way. In his current role where Kawhi + all these talented scorers and chuckers who btw play just LIKE PG, he is essentially a role player.

He literally didn’t want take up the possessions of a star, because it LITERALLY wasn’t needed.

PG doing 7/14 would be actually good but it would still be insignificant.

And you can nitpick everyone.

Offensively the, Clippers are WAY more than fine. Keep getting out of the way PG.

Truly bad would be him forcing a ton of shots a la Westbrook.

PG is playing a Draymond/Iggy role because this team has all chuckers and naturally a playmaking void is there and nobody can get into rhythm except Kawhi and the occasional random player. This time it was Lou.

wtf, are u kidding me? that would be a minimum 6 point swing. no way that's insignificant

Axe
08-23-2020, 07:36 PM
Why did bballbreakdown hype the duo back then?

97 bulls
08-23-2020, 07:39 PM
Why was Reggie Jackson on Luca and not George or Leonard?

ClipperRevival
08-23-2020, 07:40 PM

Screens. That is the NBA today. But these guys aren't trying hard enough to fight through them.

imdaman99
08-23-2020, 07:44 PM

My problem is we knew that was gonna happen. Doc let it happen by keeping him in the game. Reggie Jackson got burned anytime he was on Luka... yet Doc still kept him in the game after a timeout on defense :lol

97 bulls
08-23-2020, 07:46 PM
Screens. That is the NBA today. But these guys aren't trying hard enough to fight through them.

I dont think the screens were that difficult to get through. It looks like they were instructed to switch everything. But George or Leonard shouldve been on Doncic

coin24
08-23-2020, 07:47 PM
Playoff micro p nowhere to be found as usual :lol

97 bulls
08-23-2020, 07:48 PM
My problem is we knew that was gonna happen. Doc let it happen by keeping him in the game. Reggie Jackson got burned anytime he was on Luka... yet Doc still kept him in the game after a timeout on defense :lol

Yep. I always felt that Rivers was overrated as a coach. But yet and still Leonard or George should demanded the challenge. And gladly stepped away from it.

97 bulls

Lol

warriorfan
Some of his play down the stretch made me laugh out loud. That was pretty bad. The problem with PG is that when his shot isn’t falling he doesn’t hustle in other areas to make up for it and to get his momentum back...He just checks out and disappears.

ClipperRevival
08-23-2020, 07:50 PM
I dont think the screens were that difficult to get through. It looks like they were instructed to switch everything. But George or Leonard shouldve been on Doncic

They aren't trying hard enough to fight through them. You have to sacrifice a tad of leaving Doncic open to get the right guy on him. You can live with giving Docic a 25 footer. What you don't want is him getting in the paint and getting these lay ups.

This is bad coaching. No adjusting by Doc. Dallas threw hard doubles at Kawhi and it worked a lot. No doubles by dumbo doc. You have to mix it up, throw diff looks. If a guy is that fresh in a game, have to take to think hard doubles.

Micku
08-23-2020, 07:54 PM
Yep. I always felt that Rivers was overrated as a coach. But yet and still Leonard or George should demanded the challenge. And gladly stepped away from it.

Yeah. The screen freed Luka up, but Kawhi didn't fight very hard to get through it. I imagine it's a coaching decision. Reggie did play solid D, but maybe more length would've bother him more. Reggie probably shouldn't be in the game. But Luka made an amazing shot. You gott'a give to him. Better than giving a layup.

But imo, they shouldn't be in that situation in the first place. They have too much talent. PG got to step up too. That's 3 straight games of Playoff P.

ClipperRevival
08-23-2020, 07:59 PM
Yeah. The screen freed Luka up, but Kawhi didn't fight very hard to get through it. I imagine it's a coaching decision. Reggie did play solid D, but maybe more length would've bother him more. Reggie probably shouldn't be in the game. But Luka made an amazing shot. You gott'a give to him. Better than giving a layup.

But imo, they shouldn't be in that situation in the first place. They have too much talent. PG got to step up too. That's 3 straight games of Playoff P.

Kawhi and PG aren't fighting hard on screens to stay with Doncic. Don't know if that is coaching because they don't want to give up a split second of space to Doncic or just lack of effort. Either way, you have to get your elite defenders on him as much as possible.

warriorfan
08-23-2020, 08:01 PM
During the Mavs big comeback they kept screening with boban and Luka would get a free trip to the paint and finish or dish. They couldn’t stop it.

Tobio-Star
08-23-2020, 08:02 PM

After what Dame and Booker did to him, he didnt want any taste of that shit

ZenMaster7210
08-23-2020, 08:03 PM

:oldlol:

Nashty
08-23-2020, 08:13 PM
Pandemic P with the triple single.

Wally450
08-23-2020, 08:19 PM
He's about to get traded to another team this summer.