PDA

View Full Version : How are the Celts doing without Kyrie?

LAmbruh
08-23-2020, 10:17 PM
anyone know?

Axe
08-23-2020, 10:19 PM
:oldlol:

Lion's pride
08-23-2020, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't trade a bag of cheese doodles for him right now..

#F*CKCANCER

LAmbruh
08-23-2020, 10:21 PM
The cLoser

NBAGOAT
08-23-2020, 10:24 PM
people are going be surprised at how underwhelming bkn will be next year

FireDavidKahn
08-23-2020, 10:25 PM

Nah. Durant is legit. The Nets will be pretty good but not near championshiplevel.

Kyrie though has always needed to be carried in his entire career to be a winner.

Axe
08-23-2020, 10:26 PM
That's utter bs says Manny

NBAGOAT
08-23-2020, 10:27 PM
Nah. Durant is legit. The Nets will be pretty good but not near championshiplevel.

Kyrie though has always needed to be carried in his entire career to be a winner.

yea the people i'm talking about are the ones expecting them to be the team to beat in the east. I think bkn might be like a 55 win team and possibly get bounced in the 2nd round. kd's legit but i dont like how they're built around kd and kyrie.

Wally450
08-23-2020, 10:51 PM
First round sweep with ball movement, excellent defense, and players that are willing to do what it takes to help the team win.

Also, 5 stars.

Spurs m8
08-23-2020, 10:58 PM
Its been years and OP is still angry that Kyrie bailed his hero out hahahahha

How many rings has Bronny won since leaving Kyrie?

Smoke117
08-23-2020, 10:59 PM

Durant was legit you mean. He'll now be 32 coming off of what is usually a career altering injury.

AlternativeAcc.
08-23-2020, 11:02 PM
Durant was legit you mean. He'll now be 32 coming off of what is usually a career altering injury.
Yeah man Durant will be totally washed up. Not legit anymore

You're really good at predictions

LAmbruh
08-23-2020, 11:02 PM
First round sweep with ball movement, excellent defense, and players that are willing to do what it takes to help the team win.

Also, 5 stars.

appreciate the 5*'s :cheers:

Smoke117
08-23-2020, 11:03 PM
Yeah man Durant will be totally washed up. Not legit anymore

You're really good at predictions

Did I say he'd be washed up? He was a legitimate top 5 player in the league and a superstar 2 seasons ago. We actually have to see how he does before we can draw any conclusions about him on his return. You can't just assume he'll be the same Kevin Durant. I'm sure he'll still be a good player and probably all star level one, but he wasn't just an all star level player, but a super star level one.

AlternativeAcc.
08-23-2020, 11:06 PM
Did I say he'd be washed up? He was a legitimate top 5 player in the league and a superstar 2 seasons ago. We actually have to see how he does before we can draw any conclusions about him on his return. You can't just assume he'll be the same Kevin Durant. I'm sure he'll still be a good player and all star level one, but he wasn't just an all star level player, but a super star level one.

I think he'll be top 5 no question. He looks just as explosive in the videos I've seen of him.

And his game isn't really reliant on explosiveness. His length, ball handling, jump shooting and experience will make a top 5 player no question imo

I'm not worried at all

Roundball_Rock
08-23-2020, 11:15 PM
We have seen instances of teams maintaining their level of play without a star but have we ever seen a player whose teams consistently improve without them? I am not aware of any player other than Kyrie with this trend.

ELITEpower23
08-24-2020, 12:03 AM

Also, 5 stars.

Bingo