ArbitraryWater
08-24-2020, 05:02 AM
https://twitter.com/pg13sucks/status/1297658260800053248

Tobio-Star
08-24-2020, 12:20 PM
:roll:

Shogon
08-24-2020, 12:23 PM
I mean, as funny as that is, the rest of the guys pushing the truck are just as clueless, right? (for letting him do that)

Ghost1
08-24-2020, 12:24 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

Ghost1
08-24-2020, 12:33 PM
last 3 games

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2T0V4vv/dfbfrb.png

FKAri
08-24-2020, 12:35 PM
I mean, as funny as that is, the rest of the guys pushing the truck are just as clueless, right? (for letting him do that)

He's just making sure the top doesn't tear off.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-24-2020, 12:50 PM
-5 BPM in playoffs :facepalm

Its one thing to have a tough shooting stretch. The g league defense as well though wow

Roundball_Rock
08-24-2020, 01:36 PM
last 3 games

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2T0V4vv/dfbfrb.png

Historic stretch: first player to shot 25% or worse in three straight playoff games since Bob Cousy. :lol

Its one thing to have a tough shooting stretch. The g league defense as well though wow

Yeah, that is what is damning. If he reduced his offensive role until he got his shot back and focused on playing elite defense that would be one thing but he appears to have completely quit under having title or bust pressure on him for the first time.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-24-2020, 02:18 PM
Historic stretch: first player to shot 25% or worse in three straight playoff games since Bob Cousy. :lol

Yeah, that is what is damning. If he reduced his offensive role until he got his shot back and focused on playing elite defense that would be one thing but he appears to have completely quit under having title or bust pressure on him for the first time.

He also keeps taking shots at others. Postgame 3 he said "I'm no Harden" a shot at Harden's defense. Postgame 4 he said Mavs aren't really playing defense.

I don't know what Kawhi's going to do with this guy. Hopefully he focuses before it's too late.

tontoz
08-24-2020, 02:30 PM
:oldlol: That clip is good. Pandemic P just as good though.

Roundball_Rock
08-24-2020, 03:01 PM
Clippers have a 128 oRTG with Pandemic P off the court in the series (he brings them down 13 points). :lol

HBK_Kliq_2
08-24-2020, 03:09 PM
Clippers have a 128 oRTG with Pandemic P off the court in the series (he brings them down 13 points). :lol

But dickhead Doc played him 45 minutes yesterday :facepalm

Roundball_Rock
08-24-2020, 03:14 PM
But dickhead Doc played him 45 minutes yesterday :facepalm

Someone in another thread mentioned Pop once benched his stars in a series in the mid-2000's but raised the question of if that is even possible in today's era. What do you think? If he capped PG at, say, 24 minutes and they lost would he get more blowback on social media, the sports talk shows, etc?

I say go for the win. If you win, you won't get criticized and if you lose you will no matter what. Maybe PG losing minutes will cause him to play harder on defense or spark him in general overall.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-24-2020, 03:30 PM
Someone in another thread mentioned Pop once benched his stars in a series in the mid-2000's but raised the question of if that is even possible in today's era. What do you think? If he capped PG at, say, 24 minutes and they lost would he get more blowback on social media, the sports talk shows, etc?

I say go for the win. If you win, you won't get criticized and if you lose you will no matter what. Maybe PG losing minutes will cause him to play harder on defense or spark him in general overall.

Yeah or even have him come off the bench, its that bad for him right now. To think I actually compared this guy to Manu. In playoffs, George has about 5% of the competitive fire and will to win that Manu had.

Nashty
08-24-2020, 07:06 PM
Pandemic P shooting 29% from the field for the series and everybody shits on him, Kobrick shoots 25% from the field in Game 7 of the finals and he gets FMVP. Damn

Doranku
08-24-2020, 07:09 PM

The rest of the guys are Playoff P's teammates who continue passing the ball to him.

Pandemic P shooting 29% from the field for the series and everybody shits on him, Kobrick shoots 25% from the field in Game 7 of the finals and he gets FMVP. Damn

How are Nash's numbers in the finals?

Nashty
08-24-2020, 07:14 PM
How are Nash's numbers in the finals?

Unfortunately, the league is racist towards white and non-American people, so they sabotaged Nash in the playoffs. Specially after he embarrased Kobe in 06 after being down 1-3, the league approached Nash, and told him we can't let you do this to black players anymore, they will cry for racism.