PDA

View Full Version : If Kawhi gets eliminated from playoffs b4 Toronto, his legacy is in jeopardy

STATUTORY
08-24-2020, 07:33 AM
hate to say it, but a lot on the line for Kawhi now that Raptors are cruising

ArbitraryWater
08-24-2020, 07:44 AM
would look BAD

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 07:49 AM
would look BAD
Worst upset in nba history.

BANE?
08-24-2020, 08:09 AM
hate to say it, but a lot on the line for Kawhi now that Raptors are cruising

He would definitely clowned hard for leaving the raptors(rightfully so) but he’s been playing well. It’s not like he’s shitting the bed against the mavs. I would still say he’s been the best player this series. Doncic has the higher high but Kawhi has less TOs and has been more consistent

Axe
08-24-2020, 08:14 AM
The clippers better buckle up for the next games. A lot of people are looking forward to the hallway series sooner than later

Shogon
08-24-2020, 08:22 AM
When Beverly comes back the Clippers are going to cruise to a title and this seed of doubt will be forgotten.

But it need not be, because Kawhi is overhyped af.

It'll reach epic proportions of ridiculousness when they win the title this year.

Jay-B
08-24-2020, 08:26 AM
Kafraud has actually been extremely lucky, extremely talented Spurs team and Raptors team lead him to titles

LAL
08-24-2020, 08:43 AM
LOL. And if he wins a ring, he'll tie lebron's ring count in 10 years less. Legacy on the line said the bronstan :oldlol: :oldlol:

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 08:45 AM
LOL. And if he wins a ring, he'll tie lebron's ring count in 10 years less. Legacy on the line said the bronstan :oldlol: :oldlol:

Not going to happen if PG continues choking.

E_Stamkos
08-24-2020, 08:49 AM
Kafraud has actually been extremely lucky, extremely talented Spurs team and Raptors team lead him to titles

Troll harder bruh

Stephonit
08-24-2020, 08:53 AM
The rest of that Toronto team deserves more recognition and respect so it is only fair if anyone who hasn't given it is forced to do so. Same people who are overrating Kawhi. But Kawhi is a fantastic player. Any sober observer knows that.

LAL
08-24-2020, 08:59 AM
Not going to happen if PG continues choking.

He would still have 9 years left to tie. LOL legacy in jeopardy.

Shogon
08-24-2020, 09:05 AM
He would still have 9 years left to tie. LOL legacy in jeopardy.

Kawhi's quads aren't going to last another 9 years.

LAL
08-24-2020, 09:11 AM
Kawhi's quads aren't going to last another 9 years.

He can retire today after 7 seasons with 1 less ring than lebron, or maybe he'll tie it this year. What a winner.

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 09:36 AM
He can retire today after 7 seasons with 1 less ring than lebron, or maybe he'll tie it this year. What a winner.

Lebron is also a 4x nba mvp and have a chance to win his 4th finals mvp. Scored more points than kawhi in the regular season, playoffs and finals. It's not all about the rings. Winning a championship as the best player of your team is better than winning a championship as a sidekick. Kobe averaged14.7 ppg in his first championship, and the lakers still win. I also won 7 championships in our league, but i cherished the 3 championships in which I was the finals MVP.

LAL
08-24-2020, 09:51 AM
Lebron is also a 4x nba mvp and have a chance to win his 4th finals mvp. Scored more points than kawhi in the regular season, playoffs and finals. It's not all about the rings. Winning a championship as the best player of your team is better than winning a championship as a sidekick. Kobe averaged14.7 ppg in his first championship, and the lakers still win. I also won 7 championships in our league, but i cherished the 3 championships in which I was the finals MVP.

Ofcourse you're going to bring up stats and media awards, westbrook and harden have better stats than kobe. Most important thing is kawhi being better and having less weaknesses on both sides and being a true winner. Lebron wouldn't have been able what kobe did in 2000, adjusting for the triangle, for a dominant big baby, a big ego in coach jackson, sharing, defending and carrying each time in the 4th quarters in reg season and playoffs.. and coming back from that ankle injury and steal a game as a 20 year old, lebron wouldn't have lasted a month in a triangle, let alone coming back from that injury dunking off his right foot and shit. Lebron never has bad games on paper lol, snoozefest in reality. Created the Heatles, be quiet.

Phoenix
08-24-2020, 10:30 AM
I don't know about jeopardizing his legacy, but I'm getting the feeling that 'basketball reasons' wise he was better off staying with the Raptors ( I personally was hoping he didnt leave them). The Clippers on paper may be a more talented roster but Toronto has continuity and superior teamwork on their side.

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 10:40 AM
Ofcourse you're going to bring up stats and media awards, westbrook and harden have better stats than kobe. Most important thing is kawhi being better and having less weaknesses on both sides and being a true winner. Lebron wouldn't have been able what kobe did in 2000, adjusting for the triangle, for a dominant big baby, a big ego in coach jackson, sharing, defending and carrying each time in the 4th quarters in reg season and playoffs.. and coming back from that ankle injury and steal a game as a 20 year old, lebron wouldn't have lasted a month in a triangle, let alone coming back from that injury dunking off his right foot and shit. Lebron never has bad games on paper lol, snoozefest in reality. Created the Heatles, be quiet.

That's why the Mavericks are on the verge of winning this series because Kawhi is afraid of guarding Luka. Lebron shut down Derrick Rose and Stephen Curry in the 2011 eastern conference finals and 2016 nba finals. LeBron would adjust in the Triangle offense. He has a higher basketball iq than kobe. And he might even win a finals mvp if he was given an opportunity to play with prime shaq because of his all around game.

Shogon
08-24-2020, 10:40 AM
I don't know about jeopardizing his legacy, but I'm getting the feeling that 'basketball reasons' wise he was better off staying with the Raptors ( I personally was hoping he didnt leave them). The Clippers on paper may be a more talented roster but Toronto has continuity and superior teamwork on their side.

The current Clippers minus Kawhi are not a better team than the current Raptors, is that a joke? Ha!

He didn't go to the Clippers for basketball reasons, and if he did, he's an idiot, because his former situation is better. I say that, but I also must say, the Clippers aren't just a bunch of bums... they would probably beat the Mavs in 4 or 5 games with Beverly in the lineup. But Kawhi repeatedly said he wanted to go home... so you have to take him for his word. He did hold them hostage though to get PG, so it wasn't exclusively about going home :D

TheCorporation
08-24-2020, 10:45 AM

Greatest record in NBA history

7k after tonight

Roundball_Rock
08-24-2020, 11:05 AM
His legacy is secure as a legend but this would be a black mark if the Clippers, believed to be the best team, go down to a 7 seed in the first round. The blame will be on PG but GM Kawhi is the one who handpicked PG in the first place.

They are lucky KP got ejected. They should be down 3-1.

LAL
08-24-2020, 11:19 AM
That's why the Mavericks are on the verge of winning this series because Kawhi is afraid of guarding Luka. Lebron shut down Derrick Rose and Stephen Curry in the 2011 eastern conference finals and 2016 nba finals. LeBron would adjust in the Triangle offense. He has a higher basketball iq than kobe. And he might even win a finals mvp if he was given an opportunity to play with prime shaq because of his all around game.

That's "legacy in jeopardy"? Coming from a bronstan?

The rest is desperate lies, even bronstans reading this be like :rolleyes: They know phil jackson would've been fired within the first season. Jackson was constantly taking jabs at kobe and challenging him because he knew kobe's mentality, imagine those scenarios with lebron the coach killer.

Phoenix
08-24-2020, 11:37 AM
The current Clippers minus Kawhi are not a better team than the current Raptors, is that a joke? Ha!

He didn't go to the Clippers for basketball reasons, and if he did, he's an idiot, because his former situation is better. I say that, but I also must say, the Clippers aren't just a bunch of bums... they would probably beat the Mavs in 4 or 5 games with Beverly in the lineup. But Kawhi repeatedly said he wanted to go home... so you have to take him for his word. He did hold them hostage though to get PG, so it wasn't exclusively about going home :D

When I said that I feel the Clippers have a more talented overall roster, that is taking Kawhi into consideration, so you either misinterpreted my post or I did a poor job saying what I intended. I also said that I think the Raptors have better teamwork, continuity( chemistry) and for 'basketball reasons' I think he was better off staying in Toronto. So...I think we agree? I'm not sure what issue you're taking with my post.

red1
08-24-2020, 11:47 AM
lets go. mavs in 6.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CautiousFondCollardlizard-small.gif

RealSkipBayless
08-24-2020, 12:02 PM
Of course it is. Kawhi has made an entire career out of playing with stacked decks. He went from the Spurs dynasty to the #1 seeded Raptors. Right now his team is the favorite to win the title. Dudes can look at him and say well your rings come from the Pop system and going against a depleted Warriors squad. Him losing in the first round is a massive blow.

Tobio-Star
08-24-2020, 12:15 PM
Of course it is. Kawhi has made an entire career out of playing with stacked decks. He went from the Spurs dynasty to the #1 seeded Raptors. Right now his team is the favorite to win the title. Dudes can look at him and say well your rings come from the Pop system and going against a depleted Warriors squad. Him losing in the first round is a massive blow.

Kawhi will finally be exposed as the fraud he is :applause: