PDA

View Full Version : KOBE BRYANT WHIPPING THE ASS OF RIDER on practie! For those who didn't see this :)

PETRO2222
08-24-2020, 07:51 AM
Enjoy :D, and for those who did see this short footage, I placed different music in it and comments of RIDER :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVao05Swy9o

Richesly
08-24-2020, 08:16 AM
Kobe may be the worse player ever.

PETRO2222
08-24-2020, 08:19 AM
Kobe may be the worse player ever.

LOL, nice joke.

rawimpact
08-24-2020, 08:22 AM
The benefits of working for minutes is that it instills and reinforces work ethic, hardwork and reward.

LAL
08-24-2020, 08:52 AM
Kobe & MJ played with self respect and honor, they played a game within the game if that makes sense. That's why you couldn't challenge those guys, even for a second, like kyrie trying to take old kobe 1 on 1, or kobe making lebron look akward and confused when defending him because he wanted to show everybody the difference in skills, mentality and experience compared to the media darling.

3ball
08-24-2020, 05:41 PM
Kobe & MJ played with self respect and honor, they played a game within the game if that makes sense. That's why you couldn't challenge those guys, even for a second, like kyrie trying to take old kobe 1 on 1, or kobe making lebron look akward and confused when defending him because he wanted to show everybody the difference in skills, mentality and experience compared to the media darling.

exactly.. we all saw the difference

tpols
08-24-2020, 05:52 PM

Bingo.

Guys like chris paul, lebron, harden etc. are "mismatch queens". They only want to be aggressive or act tough with a mismatch they pound the rock out of the ball to get. Where as MJ Kobe Dirk Bird types dont give a shit who you put on them, and even relish in embarrasing top notch defenders and demoralizing the opposition.

Smoke117
08-24-2020, 05:56 PM
Bingo.

Guys like chris paul, lebron, harden etc. are "mismatch queens". They only want to be aggressive or act tough with a mismatch they pound the rock out of the ball to get. Where as MJ, Kobe, Dirk Luka types dont give a shit who you put on them, and even relish in embarrasing top notch defenders and demoralizing the opposition.

lol What a bunch of nonsense. Chris Paul is 35 years old you moron. LeBron James is 35 years old. Not to mention it's good basketball to go after the mismatch you dimwit. You're supposed to take an advantage when you can get it. You idiots and your self respect and honor. These guys play a children's game for a living. :facepalm

tpols
08-24-2020, 06:00 PM
lol What a bunch of nonsense. Chris Paul is 35 years old you moron. LeBron James is 35 years old. Not to mention it's good basketball to go after the mismatch you dimwit. You're supposed to take an advantage when you can get it. You idiots and your self respect and honor. These guys play a children's game for a living. :facepalm

gtfo of here lol chris paul's been doing that since i really paid attention to him in 2011 in the playoffs against the Lakers. Lebron since the Heat days.

NBAGOAT
08-24-2020, 06:05 PM
gtfo of here lol chris paul's been doing that since i really paid attention to him in 2011 in the playoffs against the Lakers. Lebron since the Heat days.

he has been doing that a lot only the past 3-4 years. Who can blame him he's too old to get by anyone anymore. lebron really started doing heavily in cle and that was mostly in the finals vs curry. it's stupidity to not target curry when dray, klay, iggy are the other guys on the court. Kobe would've done the same

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 06:06 PM

Lebron is averaging over 29 ppg in the nba finals since 2012. And this year he has a huge chance to win his 4th finals MVP.

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 06:08 PM
he has been doing that a lot only the past 3-4 years. Who can blame him he's too old to get by anyone anymore. lebron really started doing heavily in cle and that was mostly in the finals vs curry. it's stupidity to not target curry when dray, klay, iggy are the other guys on the court. Kobe would've done the same

Hero ball is probably the reason why the late Kobe only had 1 mvp, and 2 finals mvp.

Nashty
08-24-2020, 06:22 PM
Why are we talking about Kobe and MJ? These guys would average like 3 minutes per season in today's era.

imdaman99
08-24-2020, 06:55 PM
Bingo.

Guys like chris paul, lebron, harden etc. are "mismatch queens". They only want to be aggressive or act tough with a mismatch they pound the rock out of the ball to get. Where as MJ Kobe Dirk Luka types dont give a shit who you put on them, and even relish in embarrasing top notch defenders and demoralizing the opposition.

It's funny you mention Luka. The guy couldn't do shit with Kawhi on him. Good on Carlisle running picks for him every play though :lol and thank Doc for leaving Mr October in the game to cover him :roll:

SATAN
08-24-2020, 06:57 PM
Not really much to see here apart from a couple of plays. Terrible defense by Rider. Is there any more footage?

imdaman99
08-24-2020, 07:06 PM
Why are we talking about Kobe and MJ? These guys would average like 3 minutes per season in today's era.

Hey man I'm glad you chose Kobe day to be the day you are the most active out of the year :cheers:

Us Kobe fans will remember him forever because of your relentless support for him on Kobe day :cheers:

tpols
08-24-2020, 07:12 PM
It's funny you mention Luka. The guy couldn't do shit with Kawhi on him. Good on Carlisle running picks for him every play though :lol and thank Doc for leaving Mr October in the game to cover him :roll:

I didn't mean to mention Luka. you see my original post says that with no edit. He's so close to Bird, that I meant to mention Larry but subconciously threw the Don in his place. :lol

Luka may actually do the same thing with all the picks... there's still a ton to be seen though. kawhi and george dont even want to guard him. saving their energy for offense i guess.

Nashty
08-24-2020, 07:15 PM
Hey man I'm glad you chose Kobe day to be the day you are the most active out of the year :cheers:

Us Kobe fans will remember him forever because of your relentless support for him on Kobe day :cheers:

Kobe day is 6/24.

PETRO2222
08-24-2020, 09:45 PM

Are you ****ing serious KID?

You know kids like you make me say things I regret, like; **** off with THE MOST GAYEST NBA PERIOD IN NBA HISTORY (today's period), which I dont even consider as NBA, but an insult to everything what NBA and Basketball stands for, I have to watch your GAY-CUP CAKE pusssy ass NBA league with GAY PLAYERS with GAY RULES for almost 10 years now.

LeBron, Harden, Luka, Steph, Klay etc would CRY LIKE A BITCHES in NBA of 90's, I REPEAT; LIKE A BITCHES, because they never faced DEFENCE, never.

Now piss of you and your GAYS and entire GAY NBA of today, fair enough?

You and your generation belongs to the WORSE NBA PERIOD of all time, you brought NBA and Basketball to the brink of LAUGHING.

The only man in today's NBA I can call A MAN and BASKETBALL PLAYER (because he is playing like 90s player in league OF PUSSI..S OF TODAY) is Kawhi Leonard, rest of those run and gun cup cake PUSSI.ES are for laughing stock, I dont know why anyone even bothers to watch this circus of today, this is not NBA, this is GAY-LAND.

P.S. With this gay rules of NBA today and the way it's played, Jordan would average 50-55 pts per game, now piss off with your PUSS..IES, and your entire PUS...SY NBA GAY LEAGUE of today.

Gabe Ball
08-24-2020, 09:52 PM

Intentionally polarizing comment is intentional.