Stanley Kobrick
08-25-2020, 07:02 PM
Nick Wright has a black wife?

Marchesk
08-25-2020, 07:05 PM
Skip beat Nick to the punch.

Axe
08-25-2020, 07:05 PM
Shoutout to the op who made a thread saying they were the most talented 8th seed ever and the one who even made fun of mccollum's injuries earlier

LAmbruh
08-25-2020, 07:07 PM
Shoutout to the op who made a thread saying they were the most talented 8th seed ever and the one who even made fun of mccollum's injuries earlier

link to both of those

i'll wait :oldlol:

SATAN
08-25-2020, 07:14 PM
These programs and the morons pretending to debate on them are ****in' pathetic. They are setting Luka up as the next face after LeBron since Leonard is too boring and Giannis isn't very interesting either. They keep calling him legend and talking about the Luka legend all of a sudden. Every single show. It's all scripted garbage designed to brainwash and distract sports fans. Somehow they get paid to do nothing but sit in an office criticizing people yet think they are different from the shitty "normal" mainstream media.

Despite watching it every now and then, I hope they all die under extremely painful circumstances every time. I wish Dame, LeBron ect would just pound geriatric "Skip Bayless" into a bloodied pancake mix.