PDA

View Full Version : All the players should go home

Gohan
08-26-2020, 06:23 PM
I like basketball but this is bigger than that. Love yourself whether you are black or white

Marchesk
08-26-2020, 06:32 PM
Nah, they went to too much trouble to restart the season. League will give them a couple days to protest, and then the playoffs will resume.

BasketballHoopz
08-26-2020, 06:41 PM
DOubt it Toronto has been saying they want to leave. Teams will follow suit if that happens

coin24
08-26-2020, 06:44 PM
Owners should say all players who want to leave can do so, your contract will be thrown in the bin on the way out.
This is their job ffs, They can go and be a full time activist if that's what they prefer, go right ahead

Marchesk
08-26-2020, 06:46 PM
DOubt it Toronto has been saying they want to leave. Teams will follow suit if that happens

Petition to replace Raptors with the undefeated Suns.

dreamshake
08-26-2020, 06:48 PM
Better yet, the players should leave and start their own league. Call it the NBLM. National Basketball League Movement.

Marchesk
08-26-2020, 06:50 PM
Better yet, the players should leave and start their own league. Call it the NBLM. National Basketball League Movement.

That will surely stop police shootings.

jayfan
08-26-2020, 06:51 PM
I like basketball but this is bigger than that. Love yourself whether you are black or white

Go home and do what?

Table
08-26-2020, 06:52 PM

They should call it BETA

Black Entitled Tards Association

fsvr54
08-26-2020, 06:55 PM
You know Kawhi, jimmy and Luka are going to stay and hoop, might as well just make the Clippers vs Heat finals already.

Marchesk
08-26-2020, 06:57 PM
You know Kawhi, jimmy and Luka are going to stay and hoop, might as well just make the Clippers vs Heat finals already.

Makes me wonder what happens if only half the players leave, but guys like Lebron and Kawhi stay on with enough of their teammates to continue playing.

I'm doubting that Lebron is leaving the bubble if Luka, Kawhi and Jimmy are staying behind to play for a title.

tpols
08-26-2020, 07:01 PM
I think it's gonna happen.

But...

VanVleet has lived this life. When he was five, he lost his father, whom he barely knew, shot in a drug deal. On Sunday, he was in his hotel room on what should have been Kobe Bryant’s birthday, and was reading the online post by Vanessa Bryant and thinking and crying, they lost their dad: “I lost my dad.”

And then came the online video we’ve all seen by now. The shooting of Blake in the back that apparently paralyzed him in Wisconsin.

“You can’t make sense of it,” VanVleet said. “You can’t.”

The clown lost his father to ghetto culture and violence. And still thinks all of his people's problems stem from the police.

There's no reasoning with them.

Nashty
08-26-2020, 07:03 PM
Owners should say all players who want to leave can do so, your contract will be thrown in the bin on the way out.
This is their job ffs, They can go and be a full time activist if that's what they prefer, go right ahead

+1

coastalmarker99
08-26-2020, 07:04 PM
I think it's gonna happen.

But...

The clown lost his father to ghetto culture and violence. And still thinks all of his people's problems stem from the police.

There's no reasoning with them.

Indeed man

Gohan
08-26-2020, 07:07 PM
Tpols that’s heartless

tpols
08-26-2020, 07:09 PM
Tpols that’s heartless

the truth hurts.

focus on educating and raising your communities before pinning everything on a scapegoat.