PDA

View Full Version : So what happens the next time there is a shooting?

Marchesk
08-26-2020, 07:24 PM
I already asked this in a couple threads, but nobody responded. So let's say the players decide to end the season in protest. Alright, so they made their statement and were willing to sacrifice the playoffs and money for it.

But odds are, there will be another shooting after the 2021 season starts. So what do the players do then? Will cancelling the end of he 2020 season be enough of a statement? Or does it need to keep being made? How does the league deal with that possibility?

tpols
08-26-2020, 07:27 PM
They'll eventually crawl back for the money. But a shit ton of people will be gone. League is headed towards extinction.

There's 0% chance there isn't another instance before 2020 ends. Especially with the riots and general debauchery that's going on in the wake. 100% will be more with or without their little strike. Some criminal is going to do some crazy shit, and we'll be played a 8 second clip of him getting shot and it will all start over.

RRR3
08-26-2020, 07:32 PM
None of this will change without actual policy change. What are the players protesting for? You have to have a goal. If they are protesting in order to defund or demilitarize the police, that’s great. If they are simply protesting police brutality by only demanding cops be punished for murder and not for systematic change, things will remain the same.

Mask the Embiid
08-26-2020, 07:34 PM
They'll eventually crawl back for the money. But a shit ton of people will be gone. League is headed towards extinction.

There's 0% chance there isn't another instance before 2020 ends. Especially with the riots and general debauchery that's going on in the wake. 100% will be more with or without their little strike. Some criminal is going to do some crazy shit, and we'll be played a 8 second clip of him getting shot and it will all start over.

Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in Louisville, Kentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times.

None of the officers charged

Criminals! Criminals!....all of em criminals....

3ball
08-26-2020, 07:35 PM
What happens next time?

More measures will be taken

Eventually we will find out how important black lives are

34-24 Footwork
08-26-2020, 07:37 PM
Lol. NFL fans and NBA fans are hilarious. You little frail chumps are going anywhere. Who are you kidding?

Vino24
08-26-2020, 07:40 PM
What happens next time?

More measures will be taken

Eventually we will find out how important black lives are

More blacks are killed by blacks than any other race. Now how important are black lives to blacks?

RRR3
08-26-2020, 07:43 PM
Lol. NFL fans and NBA fans are hilarious. You little frail chumps are going anywhere. Who are you kidding?
It’s true they’re all addicted to NBA just like us, they will keep watching regardless.

FourthTenor

We breakin bread, right inside yo head :banana:

RRR3
More blacks are killed by blacks than any other race. Now how important are black lives to blacks?
Do you not understand how poverty leads to criminal activity?

Vino24
08-26-2020, 07:44 PM
Do you not understand how poverty leads to criminal activity?

So that is an excuse for lack of morals?

Gohan
08-26-2020, 07:49 PM
Imma load the choppa just give me a reason

tpols
08-26-2020, 07:50 PM
Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in Louisville, Kentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times.

None of the officers charged

Criminals! Criminals!....all of em criminals....

This fella was a hardcore criminal, guy.

Are you denying that?

They were serving a warrant for rape and he had priors for violent gun offenses.

He resisted when they tried to arrest him.

What do you want?

ralph_i_el
08-26-2020, 07:59 PM

If they made coffee illegal tomorrow a bunch of rich moms in NoVA would be doing drivebuys and jackings by Friday.

The CIA specifically set up distribution of foreign drugs into the black community. Any sort of illegal market has violence.

Think about how much drug money has gone to white lawyers, judges, cops, and intelligence agents. They're getting their cut legally though :cheers:

Gohan
08-26-2020, 08:00 PM
Anyone remember when Tupac had to shoot those two off duty police officers b for harassing that black man? We still dealing with that sh1t today

FourthTenor
08-26-2020, 08:01 PM
If they made coffee illegal tomorrow a bunch of rich moms in NoVA will be doing drivebuys and jackings by Friday.

Uhh, no they wont.

Theyll talk to each other on facebook about who made the law and how to have them replaced.

MaxPlayer
08-26-2020, 08:02 PM
None of this will change without actual policy change. What are the players protesting for? You have to have a goal. If they are protesting in order to defund or demilitarize the police, that’s great. If they are simply protesting police brutality by only demanding cops be punished for murder and not for systematic change, things will remain the same.

None of this will change, period. Even if you completely defund the police, some white person will eventually shoot some unarmed black person. Just statistically out of millions of people it's going to happen.

Wally450
08-26-2020, 09:14 PM
None of this will change, period. Even if you completely defund the police, some white person will eventually shoot some unarmed black person. Just statistically out of millions of people it's going to happen.

Bingo.

Kblaze8855
08-26-2020, 09:21 PM

You troll a lot so I’m never sure if you’re stupid or joking but....

Did you give that a moments thought?

The nba is 30 owners worth like 150 billion dollars. Every player could die tomorrow and there would be an nba made up of international players in 6 months.

The nba will exist long after this.

ralph_i_el
08-26-2020, 09:22 PM
Uhh, no they wont.

Theyll talk to each other on facebook about who made the law and how to have them replaced.

I'm still waiting on that to work for weed.

Rudeboy3
08-27-2020, 01:23 AM
Anyone remember when Tupac had to shoot those two off duty police officers b for harassing that black man? We still dealing with that sh1t today

oh yeah tupac, such an innocent guy who never did anything to anyone or did anything to ever warrant police attention. Remind me, who killed him again? What were their races?

Nashty
08-27-2020, 01:34 AM
Anyone remembers when this BLM activist offered a reward for a white man killing a 7 year old black girl, but later when it turned out, that it was actually 2 black guys that killed her, he just dropped all the accusations and stopped talking about it.

https://abc13.com/robert-paul-cantrell-jazmine-barnes-shooting-threatening-comments/5428054/

Long Duck Dong
08-27-2020, 01:40 AM
There doesn't even have to be a police shooting. These animals are rioting and looting because a black man committed suicide :oldlol:

https://youtu.be/Wjer2Azxd8o

https://youtu.be/rllaMB1KMiM

https://mobile.twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1298786590974771201

Nashty
08-27-2020, 01:42 AM
Also it's funny how no one mentions how Kyle Rittenhouse killed 2 people that were part of the terrorist group called BLM today because they were white. If they were black we would not be able to hear the end of it.

Long Duck Dong
08-27-2020, 01:45 AM
Anyone remembers when this BLM activist offered a reward for a white man killing a 7 year old black girl, but later when it turned out, that it was actually 2 black guys that killed her, he just dropped all the accusations and stopped talking about it.

https://abc13.com/robert-paul-cantrell-jazmine-barnes-shooting-threatening-comments/5428054/

Back in 2005. A pastor/civil rights activist said God brought Katrina to Louisiana to punish white racists right as it hit land. Well it turns out God really came someone else and it wasn't the whites who felt his wrath the most by Katrina.

Nashty
08-27-2020, 01:50 AM
There doesn't even have to be a police shooting. These animals are rioting and looting because a black man committed suicide :oldlol:

https://youtu.be/Wjer2Azxd8o

https://youtu.be/rllaMB1KMiM

https://mobile.twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1298786590974771201

I think they should also do some looting and destroying for this guy too. I mean it was obvious racism, 3 white people teamed up against him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wbtw.com/georgetown-county-news/georgetown-county-double-murder-suspect-denied-bond-new-details-released/amp/

Axe
08-27-2020, 05:39 AM
That's why living in the third world sucks

nayte
08-27-2020, 05:40 AM
Why can't your country actually.like have not.so many shootings

starface
08-27-2020, 05:52 AM

Cause we got a different profile than other countries.

Shootings are part of the culture.

And if you mock us for it youre a bigot.

Marchesk
08-27-2020, 05:53 AM

Americans own a lot of guns, and police are always armed.

nayte
08-27-2020, 05:56 AM
Cause we got a different profile than other countries.

Shootings are part of the culture.

And if you mock us for it youre a bigot.

Yo back to starface.nice it got unbanned .
And true but still.It's weird

Edit cause scarface sounds mean

nayte
08-27-2020, 05:56 AM
Americans own a lot of guns, and police are always armed.

True again but why can't u not all just like not shoot

starface
08-27-2020, 05:58 AM
One issue that somehow dropped out of the conversation is that Americans own a lot of guns, and police are always carrying. Which increases the likelihood of police shootings.

It's kind of weird to me that gun control isn't part of this debate, since it normally would be. It's as if people can only concentrate on one issue at a time.

What is there to debate?

Without guns, everything thats happening in Target and Safeway and the local Wig Shop would be happening in peoples homes right now.

We’re a giant country full of unaccountable people, many of whom are felons and drug addicts. You cant take away the ability of normal people to protect themselves. The shit will become Lord of the Flies in a MINUTE. Literally nothing would be safe.

It’s easy when you got a smaller country with a singular culture. America is different.

Ayy we different bro.

Marchesk
08-27-2020, 06:02 AM
True again but why can't u not all just like not shoot

I don't know, I've never been involved in a shooting. Although a couple of times I interacted with police who were jumpy, and I realized the wrong move could have gotten me shot. In those two situations, they acted like I was potentially dangerous, and I'm not black. I didn't think there was any good reason, but they were assuming the worst because of the situation, I guess.

nayte
08-27-2020, 06:05 AM
I don't know, I've never been in those situations. Although a couple of times I interacted with police who were jumpy, and I realize the wrong move could have gotten me shot.

I admit don't get it. As an outsider i see all these shootings and go wtf. It seems crazy to me but I'm not in your shoes so I don't judge just go wtf

Marchesk
08-27-2020, 06:12 AM
I admit don't get it. As an outsider i see all these shootings and go wtf. It seems crazy to me but I'm not in your shoes so I don't judge just go wtf

It seemed to me the police thought I could pull a weapon on them. But it was only those two times. That was just my impression of the officers.

nayte
08-27-2020, 06:14 AM
It seemed to me the police thought I could pull a weapon on them. But it was only those two times. That was just my impression of the officers.

Police just beat me up and then handcuffed me over here .lol . Didn't shoot.but still I do get it cause we ain't a shooting first country

dbugz
08-27-2020, 10:32 AM
This will be a never ending tantrums by these brat players.

I hope Silver end the season already.

Overdrive
08-27-2020, 10:53 AM
Uhh, no they wont.

There's a precedent in the US - "prohibition era".

Overdrive
08-27-2020, 10:55 AM
What is there to debate?

Without guns, everything thats happening in Target and Safeway and the local Wig Shop would be happening in peoples homes right now.

We’re a giant country full of unaccountable people, many of whom are felons and drug addicts. You cant take away the ability of normal people to protect themselves. The shit will become Lord of the Flies in a MINUTE. Literally nothing would be safe.

It’s easy when you got a smaller country with a singular culture. America is different.

Ayy we different bro.

Without guns cops wouldn't shoot anytime a suspect grabs his phone.

Gohan
08-27-2020, 11:08 AM
oh yeah tupac, such an innocent guy who never did anything to anyone or did anything to ever warrant police attention. Remind me, who killed him again? What were their races?

Don’t know who killed him police still don’t know who killed him apparently.

DoctorP
08-27-2020, 01:37 PM
Also it's funny how no one mentions how Kyle Rittenhouse killed 2 people that were part of the terrorist group called BLM today because they were white. If they were black we would not be able to hear the end of it.

according to SAS, they said Nig gaa so they were now black.