PDA

View Full Version : According to SAS, Lebron and others were upset at Bucks for unilaterally boycotting.

Marchesk
08-27-2020, 04:18 AM
Instead of talking with other teams and forming a plan first, because the other teams were blindsided by the decision.

https://youtu.be/g2L-fpAu5GY

ImKobe
08-27-2020, 04:21 AM
Yeah, it forced the rest of the teams to follow suit at that point.

XxNeXuSxX
08-27-2020, 04:25 AM
Yeah, it forced the rest of the teams to follow suit at that point.

This is a valid point. They should have been given a forfeit if they wanted to no call no show. If you do this at any job without calling out first, you're fired.

Spurs m8
08-27-2020, 04:26 AM
Its always about him and his ego

SATAN
08-27-2020, 04:28 AM
Players are free to leave the bubble...This is just ****in' awkward. Let's all blame LeBron for the world's problems though.

Spurs m8
08-27-2020, 04:32 AM
Players are free to leave the bubble...This is just ****in' awkward. Let's all blame LeBron for the world's problems though.

hes the one making it all about him

guy
08-27-2020, 08:42 AM
Lebron had no problem playing until the Bucks decided not to. I'm sure part of the reason he's trying to lead in escalating this now is cause he's upset that someone else started this before he could get involved. He's already proven with the China thing that he's not 100% genuine.

Shogon
08-27-2020, 08:46 AM
All it takes is 1 moron and the herd mentality kicks in.

Thanks, George Hill.

E_Stamkos
08-27-2020, 09:41 AM
I mean he's not wrong in the sense that a decision of this magnitude which ultimately impacts the whole probably should have been discussed as collective.

It would have precluded the Magic taking the court in confusion, lookin like a bunch of knobs

But what's done is done now.

ImKobe
08-27-2020, 09:42 AM
All it takes is 1 moron and the herd mentality kicks in.

Thanks, George Hill.

Ruined the 2018 Finals and ruined this season.. thanks a lot.

PP34Deuce
08-27-2020, 11:58 AM
Others I'm sure is Chris Paul. People forget he's the President of the NBPA. You can't do stuff like that without him at least knowing.

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2020, 12:02 PM
Lebron had no problem playing until the Bucks decided not to. I'm sure part of the reason he's trying to lead in escalating this now is cause he's upset that someone else started this before he could get involved. He's already proven with the China thing that he's not 100% genuine.

This 100%. It didn't give him a chance to be the face of it ESPECIALLY after being the main one to advocate for the restart. Basically, it looks like he's on the wrong side of history.

Bucks pretty much doing what Kyrie wanted AFTER he got dragged by the media (and Klutch, quite frankly w/Kendrick Perkins) for doing so.

The best player on the best team canceled the season, unilaterally...and it wasn't Lebron. History will definitely be interesting in recalling this.

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2020, 12:04 PM
Others I'm sure is Chris Paul. People forget he's the President of the NBPA. You can't do stuff like that without him at least knowing.

Paul is there to solely protect the rights of the players, financially and look out for their well-being. Buck might have even forced this hand.

In a Wildcat strike, you can't tell everyone...especially dudes who are little loose at the lips. They didn't give the NBA or Lebron an opportunity to co-opt the movement.

That's why it was beautifully executed.