PDA

View Full Version : Replace Kenny with Jonathan Isaac

hateraid
08-27-2020, 01:15 PM
Let Kenny boycott until the end of the season. Since the NBA has gone full political have a panelist that has a unique opposing perspective. Give him a bigger platform. Who knows, it may increase viewership.

imdaman99
08-27-2020, 01:22 PM
Who is Jonathan Isaac? Is there a meme that I'm missing? I thought he played for the Magic, how many current NBA players are replacing one of the 4 on a tnt broadcast?

hateraid
08-27-2020, 01:32 PM
Who is Jonathan Isaac? Is there a meme that I'm missing? I thought he played for the Magic, how many current NBA players are replacing one of the 4 on a tnt broadcast?

He's injured. I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic here. But I figured he's already in the bubble. He's anti-BLM, he's got strong Christian values. He can be an alternative voice on this panel.

Ghost1
08-27-2020, 01:35 PM
He's injured. I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic here. But I figured he's already in the bubble. He's anti-BLM, he's got strong Christian values. He can be an alternative voice on this panel.

ummm, I think he had an ACL injury recently

insight
08-27-2020, 01:35 PM

Hateraid, maybe you should go watch Waterpolo, Lacrosse or Rowing if you don't like the NBA programming.

hateraid
08-27-2020, 02:39 PM
ummm, I think he had an ACL injury recently

Did my first sentence not say that? I'm confused

hateraid
08-27-2020, 02:40 PM
Hateraid, maybe you should go watch Waterpolo, Lacrosse or Rowing if you don't like the NBA programming.

Who said I don't like the programming? Suggesting new ideas to ramp it up doesn't suggest I'm boycotting it

ArbitraryWater
08-27-2020, 02:41 PM
Left already in here with the mental gymnastics

Wally450
08-27-2020, 02:49 PM
Honestly, when Chuck says something that's funny, Kenny throws the alley oops that Chuck slams down and gives us the memorable/funny moments. Those 4 shouldn't be broken up and anytime someone suggests replacing them, I just shake my head.

Ghost1
08-27-2020, 02:52 PM
Did my first sentence not say that? I'm confused

yeah, so that means that he's not in the bubble

hateraid
08-27-2020, 03:23 PM
yeah, so that means that he's not in the bubble

Ahh gotcha. Although I thought he was sidelined with the team and still in quarantine no?

Ghost1
08-27-2020, 03:30 PM
Ahh gotcha. Although I thought he was sidelined with the team and still in quarantine no?

only if mickey mouse can do a knee surgery

BigtimeNBAFan
08-27-2020, 06:59 PM
The only thing Jonathan Isaac wants to talk about is Jesus. God bless him for it, but him doing NBA coverage would just be him preaching the whole time. If you had an issue with Tim Tebow talking about his faith, well Isaac is Tebow x10. Compare their IG. Tebow actually talks about other things, Isaac does not.

DoctorP
08-27-2020, 07:00 PM
chris webber is the next big dawg

maybe dfade