PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Michael Jordan voice of reason during NBA owners meeting

JohnMax
08-27-2020, 08:29 PM
ESPN's Jackie MacMullan on Michael Jordan's impact in bridging the gap between NBA players and owners.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29754265/michael-jordan-urges-owners-meeting-listening-better-talking

dreamshake
08-27-2020, 08:53 PM
MJ is in a conflict of interest position. He's a black man but also an owner of a team comprised of black men. Is his allegiance with his fellow white team owners or with his fellow african american athletes?

jayfan
08-27-2020, 08:59 PM
MJ is in a conflict of interest position. He's a black man but also an owner of a team comprised of black men. Is his allegiance with his fellow white team owners or with his fellow african american athletes?

They're not on opposite sides. His allegiance can be to both.

bullettooth
08-27-2020, 09:09 PM
They're not on opposite sides. His allegiance can be to both.

As it should be...

Lion's pride
08-27-2020, 09:10 PM
really?? ... there is only one color MJ cares about..

don't make me say it..

starface
08-27-2020, 09:17 PM
When asked to endorse President Trump, MJ declined and replied, “Protesters steal sneakers too.”

SATAN
08-27-2020, 09:24 PM
LeGoat forcing 2. to pretend to care about something other than himself :applause:

coin24
08-27-2020, 09:35 PM
MJ sides where the money is, always has.

Hammertime
08-27-2020, 09:40 PM
Voice of selling shoes, but okay.

PP34Deuce
08-27-2020, 10:04 PM
While he is an owner... hes been one of the few owners that's hired black coaches and personnel . He may be an owner but he is a player and brand first. This is the GOAT. They let him in the club but he has power to help the players

BigtimeNBAFan
08-27-2020, 10:09 PM
While he is an owner... hes been one of the few owners that's hired black coaches and personnel . He may be an owner but he is a player and brand first. This is the GOAT. They let him in the club but he has power to help the players

What black coaches has he hired? Paul Silas for less than 2 seasons? He fired Sam Vincent after even less. Both of those were almost a decade ago.

Embers
08-27-2020, 10:14 PM
ESPN's Jackie MacMullan on Michael Jordan's impact in bridging the gap between NBA players and owners.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29754265/michael-jordan-urges-owners-meeting-listening-better-talking

That feel when the guy whose company was paying staff 16c a hour is championing for equal rights.....

Practice what you preach BEFORE you preach Michael

Spurs m8
08-27-2020, 11:36 PM
GOAT gonna GOAT.

Take note, LeBron...no need to have tantrums...

Ps. Hows China?

Lebron23
08-28-2020, 12:05 AM
GOAT gonna GOAT.

Take note, LeBron...no need to have tantrums...

Ps. Hows China?

Both Jordan and LeBron benefits from China. China produced and Manufactured their shoes.

bullettooth
08-28-2020, 01:34 AM
Both Jordan and LeBron benefits from China. China produced and Manufactured their shoes.

“I don’t want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say, and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that too.”

~LeBron '74 IQ' James

Lebron23
08-28-2020, 02:00 AM
“I don’t want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say, and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that too.”

~LeBron '74 IQ' James
Jordan also don't give a $hit about black people in the 1990's. He never supported Craig Hodges. Hodges got even black bailed in the nba.

hateraid
08-28-2020, 02:30 AM
He's more of a voice of reason because it's based on personal gain and not emotion. I can respect that. But I wouldn't say it's the ideal reason

ZenMaster
08-28-2020, 08:46 AM

RACE RACE RACE, all about that race to you.

hateraid
08-28-2020, 11:02 AM
RACE RACE RACE, all about that race to you.

It's all it is to anybody. The league is shutting down because BLM

dbugz
08-28-2020, 02:02 PM
retired MJ doing mature things for everybody while libron is throwing tantrums on the side.

That's why dude is the unanimous goat :bowdown:

:pimp: :bowdown: