PDA

View Full Version : I’m tired of the flopping in the nba

Gohan
08-29-2020, 04:32 PM
I just seen the worst flop ever. It was against Giannis. He was getting doubled and Dj Augustine just flops out of nowhere. I lost it like Tupac did on the 3rd verse of hell razor. I was screaming “**** the NBA!!!!”

That is all:mad:

Bronbron23
08-29-2020, 05:47 PM
I just seen the worst flop ever. It was against Giannis. He was getting doubled and Dj Augustine just flops out of nowhere. I lost it like Tupac did on the 3rd verse of hell razor. I was screaming “**** the NBA!!!!”

That is all:mad:

its so bad. Its getting worse than soccer.

Gohan
08-29-2020, 06:39 PM
its so bad. Its getting worse than soccer.

Yea that’s all they do out there. It’s like selling your soul for the ball

ZenMaster
08-29-2020, 06:51 PM
Could have added a rule to make it possible for refs so assign a technical foul if someone falls to the ground on purpose, like in Fiba ball, but instead they went with a BS review system that's hardly used. Don't even know if it's still active.

Bronbron23
08-29-2020, 06:53 PM
Yea that’s all they do out there. It’s like selling your soul for the ball

I mean i dont even really blame the players as much as i hate it. If you can get free points from flopping then it makes sense tbh. The league shouldn't reward them for it is all. Maybe even punish them for it in the form of a technical or something. The players will stop then.

Manny98
08-29-2020, 07:16 PM
Gohan was a flop after the Cell games

Gohan
08-29-2020, 07:22 PM
Gohan was a flop after the Cell games

Lmao at this house nikka hoping for trump to stay in office so he can oppress more black people. Learn about your people my nikka.

Btw Gohan a true soldier clapped cell with one hand.