PDA

View Full Version : Marc Cuban threw a dinner for his shortlist of trade targets

90sgoat
08-29-2020, 06:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Egg2Sf2U4AY8elQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Turbo Slayer
08-29-2020, 06:35 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs was a top 4 seed next season if Cuban makes a good move in the offseason later.

NBAGOAT
08-29-2020, 06:38 PM
dragic is the most realistic for a bloated one year deal. dont think he helps dallas that much.

Ghost1
08-29-2020, 06:40 PM
dragic, bogdan bogdanovic, saric, davis bertans are free agents 2020

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/b3/c0/dfb3c07b33c755722f958d0e0d7375ee.gif

bogdanovic is RFA, Kings please don't match

90sgoat
08-29-2020, 06:44 PM
Bogdan would be a great fit with Mavs. He really balled out in the WC, despite the Serb team being shit. Has an alpha personality, which could clash with already Doncic and Porzingis though. I'd rather Cuban tried to target Evan Fournier. He really impressed me in the WC and has a very fitting game to compliment Doncic.

Axe
08-29-2020, 06:44 PM
Despite that, i still think cuban is overrated...

90sgoat
08-29-2020, 06:46 PM
Despite that, i still think cuban is overrated...

He is a cool character, I like him, both as a business person and a team owner. Unlike most of the owners who are just capitalist pigs in real estate, Cuban is a self made man and has real passion for working with people. They also give away a lot of tickets to schools and clubs and such (learned this in NBA2K).

Mask the Embiid
08-29-2020, 06:50 PM
Didn’t Vuccimane just sign a 4 year deal this year..?Ok Cuban taking the potatoe sack off his head....one mistake Cuban....One more slip up and it’s over for your days as an owner.The crossing the street when he sees a play person statement,the aau comment,defending the clippers p
Owners.Where there is smoke there is fire....one more slip up Cuban...cancelled

Axe
08-29-2020, 06:52 PM
He is a cool character, I like him, both as a business person and a team owner. Unlike most of the owners who are just capitalist pigs in real estate, Cuban is a self made man and has real passion for working with people. They also give away a lot of tickets to schools and clubs and such (learned this in NBA2K).
Yeah i suppose but what irritates me tho is that it's apparent that he's hellbent in gathering some media attention. I think he can do all those stuff without trying to show to them what kind of a good, loving team owner he is most of the time.

Ghost1
08-29-2020, 06:54 PM
Bogdan would be a great fit with Mavs. He really balled out in the WC, despite the Serb team being shit. Has an alpha personality, which could clash with already Doncic and Porzingis though. I'd rather Cuban tried to target Evan Fournier. He really impressed me in the WC and has a very fitting game to compliment Doncic.

he would be the happiest man on the planet if he leaves sacramento for dallas :lol

that's a good looking stroke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLQkmlk4aVE

HylianNightmare
08-30-2020, 05:59 AM
Please take vuc. Then we can really start tanking

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2020, 06:30 AM

Bogdan, alpha personality, clash with teammates?

Dont think so.

Both Jokic and Bogdan would be so fitting on the Mavs.