View Full Version : 2021 West

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2020, 03:02 PM
Clippers: Kawhi/PG/Lou/Harrel/Jackson/Morris/Zubac
Lakers: LeBron/AD/Kuzma/Howard
Rockets: Harden/Westbrook/Gordon/Covington
Warriors: Curry/Klay/Wiggins/Green

Think about how loaded these teams are.

We have the Mitchell/Gobert/Conley/Bogdanovic/Clarkson Jazz, Jokic/Porter/Murray/Harris/Barton Nuggets, Doncic/Porzingis/Hardaway/Burke/Curry Mavericks, Lillard/McCollum/Nurkic/Whiteside/Melo Blazers...

and those teams by default will pretty much be kept to a 1R exit.

Those teams would be Conference Finals teams in 90% of NBA history...

And then we have 5 more teams of Zion/Ingram/Holiday/Redick/Ball, Fox/Bagley/Bogdanovic/Hield/Barnes, Booker/Ayton/Oubre/Bridges/Saris/Rubio/Baynes, Morant/Jackson/Valanciunas/Allen/Anderson/Brooks, DeRozan/Aldridge/Gay/Forbes/White/Walker/Mills/Belinelli, which would be Playoff teams in 90% of NBA history, relegated to being in the lottery...

This is truly the most loaded and talented era of all time.

Of course slight roster changes are on the cards.

Doranku
08-30-2020, 03:06 PM
Wild. Wild. West.

:pimp:

NBAGOAT
08-30-2020, 03:23 PM
kat/dlo really going finish last in the west huh :oldlol:. Unless okc does something miraculous these playoffs, absolutely time to blow it up

Manny98
08-30-2020, 03:28 PM
Blood.... Bath

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2020, 03:29 PM
kat/dlo really going finish last in the west huh :oldlol:. Unless okc does something miraculous these playoffs, absolutely time to blow it up

Think about how scary that is..

Towns/Russel, 2 all-star level players, will probably finish dead last.

And Paul/SGA/Schroder/Gallo won't sniff the playoffs IMO.

RRR3
08-30-2020, 03:30 PM

You probably should have realized it’s a bad idea to doubt CP3 after this year.

Ghost1
08-30-2020, 03:30 PM

they have the 1st pick

NBAGOAT
08-30-2020, 03:33 PM
they have the 1st pick

still dont look great though I think op is overrating sa and sac. Both could be tanking

Ghost1
08-30-2020, 03:40 PM
I'm curious what will the Mavs do in the offseason.

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2020, 03:44 PM
still dont look great though I think op is overrating sa and sac. Both could be tanking

I think with more playing time for Forbes, White, Walker, they will keep the pace.

NBAGOAT
08-30-2020, 03:46 PM
I think with more playing time for Forbes, White, Walker, they will keep the pace.

could easily trade derozan or aldridge. forbes also isnt very good

dankok8
08-30-2020, 04:00 PM
Yea insanely stacked conference... I must say though that the East also has five really good teams these days. The league as a whole has improved since a few years ago. The young talents have really taken off.

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2020, 04:02 PM
Yea insanely stacked conference... I must say though that the East also has five really good teams these days. The league as a whole has improved since a few years ago. The young talents have really taken off.

Yea, and not just since a few years, since forever really.

Its at its all time peak right now. Cant go much higher with every single team just about having at least 2 all star level players

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2020, 04:11 PM

_'Angelo isnt all star level even if he made one in the East when his backup (Dinwiddie) was better than him

The West has been as stacked in the past like 2014 where a 48 win Suns team missed playoffs