PDA

View Full Version : Why are people pretending Miami or Houston have a chance?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2020, 03:54 PM
both 2nd round fodder

you think a team led by Jimmy is beating Giannis:roll::roll:

Har_en and Westbrick are both chokers. Bran and AD will murk them

who the **** is checking Bran and AD? Harden, Tucker, Jeff Green:roll::roll::roll:

Proctor
08-30-2020, 03:57 PM
Can't wait for the Rockets to get skunked :dancin

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2020, 03:58 PM
Can't wait for the Rockets to get skunked :dancin

This happens every year.

Nikkas say Moreyball will work and then when they shoot 5/40 in a crucial swing game they make excuses or go ghost

LoneyROY7
08-30-2020, 04:00 PM
OP also told me OKC would easily knock out Houston.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2020, 04:04 PM
OP also told me OKC would easily knock out Houston.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Scrub Tucker getting Schroeder ejected when he was cooking

it was a rigged game im afraid

LoneyROY7
08-30-2020, 04:04 PM
Scrub Tucker getting Schroeder ejected when he was cooking

it was a rigged game im afraid

OKC was down 20 when they were ejected. :oldlol: :oldlol:

You're so f*cking cringe.

Im so nba'd out
08-30-2020, 04:10 PM
both 2nd round fodder

you think a team led by Jimmy is beating Giannis:roll::roll:

Har_en and Westbrick are both chokers. Bran and AD will murk them

who the **** is checking Bran and AD? Harden, Tucker, Jeff Green:roll::roll::roll:

PJ tucker is probably the best overall defender in the entire league outside of AD.....are you dumb

LoneyROY7
08-30-2020, 04:12 PM
Also convenient that OP didn't mention Robert Covington, one of the best wing defenders in the league.

Oh, and the Rockets currently have the #1 defense in the playoffs. Oops. :lol

tpols
08-30-2020, 04:12 PM
It's not just Jimmy... the Heat are pretty stacked with defensive talent that is very switchable. Giannis can't just run over Bam or Butler or Iggy or Jae Crowder. He'll for sure be attacking their smaller white guys, but the key is to just go under every screen and dare Giannis to shoot. If they do that, they can keep up with the mediocre offense that will ensue.

Rockets are like a joker card to the Laker's Queen. Yea they should lose, but they may just blow the lid off. It 100% comes down to their 3 pt % and if Westbrook can play smart. If both those things are good, they will win.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2020, 04:13 PM
PJ tucker is probably the best overall defender in the entire league outside of AD.....are you dumb

PJ Tucker is a better defender than Giannis, Bam, Kawhi etc?:roll::roll:

LoneyROY7
08-30-2020, 04:14 PM
Who's the #1 defense in the playoffs right now?

The team led by this man.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/43MXTKiGLaiJKNqHKx/giphy.gif

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2020, 04:16 PM
Also convenient that OP didn't mention Robert Covington, one of the best wing defenders in the league.

Oh, and the Rockets currently have the #1 defense in the playoffs. Oops. :lol

Robert is a strong defender but he makes his money against guards. Hes way too small to do anything to Bran or AD

I mean he could defend Danny Green or KCP if you want:oldlol::oldlol:

OKC also has a below average offense and is bottom 3 in the playoffs there

LoneyROY7
08-30-2020, 04:21 PM
Robert is a strong defender but he makes his money against guards. Hes way too small to do anything to Bran or AD

I mean he could defend Danny Green or KCP if you want:oldlol::oldlol:

OKC also has a below average offense and is bottom 3 in the playoffs there

Yeah, Cov starts at power forward...but he's gonna be matching up with Danny Green or KCP. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Hammy getting dumber by the minute.

Oh and for a below average offense you sure had a lot of confidence in OKC "upsetting any team in the 1st round"...but they're trash now, right? :lol The cringe continues.

Kblaze8855
08-30-2020, 04:22 PM
you think a team led by Jimmy is beating Giannis

Wouldnt be close to the biggest upset ever.

Gohan
08-30-2020, 04:23 PM

Exactly lmao

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2020, 04:24 PM
Yeah, Cov starts at power forward...but he's gonna be matching up with Danny Green or KCP. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Hammy getting dumber by the minute.

Oh and for a below average offense you sure had a lot of confidence in OKC "upsetting any team in the 1st round"...but they're trash now, right? :lol The cringe continues.

Yeah Robert starting at power forward is gonna be an issue. You really pretending he finna do anything to Bran or AD?:lol:roll:

I did before the refs made their imprint in the series

LoneyROY7
08-30-2020, 04:26 PM
Yeah Robert starting at power forward is gonna be an issue. You really pretending he finna do anything to Bran or AD?:lol:roll:

I did before the refs made their imprint in the series

"My prediction was completely wrong..so...uhhh...REFS!"

Meanwhile, OKC has a SIGNIFICANT FT advantage in the series and Harden has 5.5 FTAs his last two games. :lol Keep throwing these softballs and I'll keep drilling them, bud.

Roundball_Rock
08-30-2020, 04:43 PM

:lol

Rockets and Heat will be underdogs but clearly have legit chances to win--especially the Rockets with two MVP's.

Gohan
08-30-2020, 04:59 PM
Harden>>>lebron
Ad>>>Westbrook

Stars are evenly matched

Wally450
08-30-2020, 05:41 PM
In b4 Houston and Miami both advance to the conference finals :lol

josephcurrency
08-30-2020, 05:53 PM
Unclear about the Rockets but the Heat are high on people's lists because analysts are always impressed by a sweep. Nevermind the Pacers were a shell of the team they were during the season, Jimmy Buckets and crew are TOO HOT TO HANDLE right now. :oldlol:

Rudeboy3
08-30-2020, 06:24 PM
It's not just Jimmy... the Heat are pretty stacked with defensive talent that is very switchable. Giannis can't just run over Bam or Butler or Iggy or Jae Crowder. He'll for sure be attacking their smaller white guys, but the key is to just go under every screen and dare Giannis to shoot. If they do that, they can keep up with the mediocre offense that will ensue.

Rockets are like a joker card to the Laker's Queen. Yea they should lose, but they may just blow the lid off. It 100% comes down to their 3 pt % and if Westbrook can play smart. If both those things are good, they will win.

Are you ****ing stupid? Do you really think all those small guys are going to stop Giannis from scoring? At no point in iggy's career has ever given Giannis trouble and with all those guys you named on the court, the Miami heats offensive rating will be in the ****ing gutter. Also, it seems like you idiots have forgotten which team has the best defence in the league, the bucks. OP is right, anyone pretending the heat will be the bucks re clowns

Rudeboy3
08-30-2020, 06:26 PM
Unclear about the Rockets but the Heat are high on people's lists because analysts are always impressed by a sweep. Nevermind the Pacers were a shell of the team they were during the season, Jimmy Buckets and crew are TOO HOT TO HANDLE right now. :oldlol:

Jimmy butler the guy who shot damn near under 40% against the pacers small mediocre defence but will apparently carve up the bucks big number one defence in the league? Loool, sports "analysts: are ****ing stupid. The pacers made the celtics look good last year when they swept them, Celtics started getting hyped and getting picked over the bucks, only for the bucks to dispose of them in 5.

Axe
08-30-2020, 06:29 PM

Hoping they'll give lakers hell in the second round lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-31-2020, 01:56 AM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29740950/nba-playoffs-2020-experts-picks-bucks-heat-raptors-celtics-east-semis

7/18 picking Miami over Milwaukee LMAO

these nikkas is high

ThatCoolKid
08-31-2020, 02:10 AM
I'm rooting for the Lakers but honestly it will be a tough series if Westbrook is back. It's going to be a battle.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-31-2020, 02:11 AM
I'm rooting for the Lakers but honestly it will be a tough series if Westbrook is back. It's going to be a battle.

What has Westbrick ever done in the playoffs? Hes finna get shut down

Har_en has to average 40 and the 3pt shooters have to be hot for them to win

no way thats happening

GimmeThat
08-31-2020, 02:11 AM
the same way people think GM can really do much outside of drafting and trading

ThatCoolKid
08-31-2020, 02:17 AM
What has Westbrick ever done in the playoffs? Hes finna get shut down

Har_en has to average 40 and the 3pt shooters have to be hot for them to win

no way thats happening

Lakers don't have anyone outside of Lebron or AD who will be able to slow Harden. I think Harden will do well offensively, the only thing that will slow him is fatigue. All Westbrook has to do is give them transition offense and drive and kick when Harden is tired/get to the rim. If Westbrook starts taking jumpers it will help the Lakers, but if he's smart it will make Houston a very formidable opponent.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-31-2020, 02:22 AM
Lakers don't have anyone outside of Lebron or AD who will be able to slow Harden. I think Harden will do well offensively, the only thing that will slow him is fatigue. All Westbrook has to do is give them transition offense and drive and kick when Harden is tired/get to the rim. If Westbrook starts taking jumpers it will help the Lakers, but if he's smart it will make Houston a very formidable opponent.

Caruso can guard him.

Kuzmas defense has been alot better since the bubble too. He put the clamps on Kawhi last time they matched up. He can guard bigger wings

LoneyROY7
08-31-2020, 02:25 AM
Caruso can guard him.

Kuzmas defense has been alot better since the bubble too. He put the clamps on Kawhi last time they matched up. He can guard bigger wings

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I love that you give me such easy posts to bump later.

MrFonzworth
08-31-2020, 04:08 AM

Uhh retard alert

Penetrator
08-31-2020, 05:38 AM
Miami actually play defense, yeah they look terrible on offense but if they can shut down giannis the rest will choke

Manny98
08-31-2020, 06:19 AM

No shit you're literally playing the worst offensive team in the playoffs

DoctorP
08-31-2020, 06:35 AM
Miami is up there with Boston but I fear the Bucks are on another tier entirely. Bucks def the frontrunners in the East

Rockets are too inconsistent, that experiment is a one trick pony. We will see

jayfan
08-31-2020, 07:04 AM
Heat will test Milwaukee. Well coached, decent depth, physical play. Dragic healthy & playing great. They won't likely beat Milwaukee, but they have some of the same advantages Boston has over Toronto.

HylianNightmare
08-31-2020, 07:06 AM
I like the heat's chances

Axe
08-31-2020, 08:48 AM
Heat will test Milwaukee. Well coached, decent depth, physical play. Dragic healthy & playing great. They won't likely beat Milwaukee, but they have some of the same advantages Boston has over Toronto.

Their potential would be wasted if coach bud does not do anything to save his team once giannis becomes exposed

3ball
08-31-2020, 09:56 PM
Any team with a player that SIGNIFICANTLY outproduces a goat candidate should sweep virtually every series