08-31-2020, 11:49 PM
This guy is such a loser:facepalm

starface
08-31-2020, 11:50 PM
I've said it his entire career.

And people actually called him a "superstar" :banghead:

Axe
08-31-2020, 11:51 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/3ce0d530e68aac8c403a79439ae667e9/tenor.gif?itemid=13468348

Noyze
08-31-2020, 11:59 PM
Here we go again. When people thought Melo was good I was saying he wasn't a winning player back in Denver. Now everyone loves Melo again. I've been saying the same thing about Westbrook for 8 years. Yet his story will turn around for him in a few years and everyone here will say he was always a superstar and misunderstood.

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 12:01 AM
I can't imagine a world where a guy who drops 40+ in an NBA finals is not a winning player :lol

Noyze
09-01-2020, 12:05 AM
I can't imagine a world where a guy who drops 40+ in an NBA finals is not a winning player :lol Yeah and Magic Johnson called that game the worst he's seen by a point guard in the finals, which prompted him to say he doesn't care what anyone thinks, remember? If you actually watched his decision making against Miami is was terrible. But numbers mean everything right? Also game 6 2016 NBA WCF against the Warriors. OKC up by 6 going into the first half with momentum, Westbrook forces two 3 pointers for no reason which leads to a Curry 3.

LoneyROY7
09-01-2020, 12:06 AM
I can't imagine a world where a guy who drops 40+ in an NBA finals is not a winning player :lol

Bro, who the f*ck cares what he did 8 years ago? Like seriously?

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Bro, who the f*ck cares what he did 8 years ago? Like seriously?

Bro how about caring about what happened last week? You had to close out the Thunder without chokebrook in close games 3 and 4.

starface
09-01-2020, 12:09 AM
Bro how about caring about what happened last week? You had to close out the Thunder without chokebrook in close games 3 and 4.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwlN2fU4oFDgkk8/giphy.gif

LoneyROY7

:facepalm :facepalm

imdaman99
Yeah and Magic Johnson called that game the worst he's seen by a point guard in the finals, which prompted him to say he doesn't care what anyone thinks, remember? If you actually watched his decision making against Miami is was terrible. But numbers mean everything right? Also game 6 2016 NBA WCF against the Warriors. OKC up by 6 going into the first half with momentum, Westbrook forces two 3 pointers for no reason which leads to a Curry 3.

Incorrect. He called Westbrook the worst in game 1, when OKC came back to win. Westbrook played well in the 2nd half. He did not call it the worst game he's seen when he was dropping 40 :wtf:

Game 6 was a choke, but Durant had a bigger part in it. OKC would have been blowing out the Warriors if KD wasn't forcing everything from the start. Take your blinders off. He choked tonight. He is not a choker.

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 12:14 AM
:facepalm :facepalm

We good bruh. Game 7. Harden and Westbrook, let's get it :cheers:

starface
09-01-2020, 12:15 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/887b3f42036d303d9dd8d91225e51969/tenor.gif?itemid=11210702

Noyze
09-01-2020, 12:23 AM
Incorrect. He called Westbrook the worst in game 1, when OKC came back to win. Westbrook played well in the 2nd half. He did not call it the worst game he's seen when he was dropping 40 :wtf:

Game 6 was a choke, but Durant had a bigger part in it. OKC would have been blowing out the Warriors if KD wasn't forcing everything from the start. Take your blinders off. He choked tonight. He is not a choker.

You right about the first part, but I don't agree the 2nd part. Game 6 Durant was worst but this is like choosing between something that is bad and something that is worst. The focus was on Durant, Westbrook was almost as bad. He plays off instinct and not intelligence and is easily gassed up. Not focused, that's why he'll talk about guys like Ricky Rubio instead of Donovan Michell. Never said he was a choker, I wouldn't describe him as a guy scared of the moment. He's just a terrible decision maker. You hear Westbrook plays hard, you never hear he plays smart. Open your eyes.

With that said I still think Houston will win game 7 cause Harden will be too much for OKC to handle, but if they lose and dude goes out in the first round for the 4th straight year rofl.

Smook A.
09-01-2020, 12:26 AM

I wanna see a blowout

SaltyMeatballs
09-01-2020, 12:53 AM

Dude who the hell cares what happened 8 years ago. Everyone's focused on the present, and fyi 1 big game in the playoffs doesn't make you a "winning" player. Terrible thinking when Westbrook has already lost in the 1st round 3 straight years

PeroAntic
09-01-2020, 07:36 AM
My problem with Westbrook is that he thinks hes god's gift to basketball when hes been exposed so many times. you would think it would teach the idiot some humility but no

tpols
09-01-2020, 07:45 AM
i just cant believe they kept giving him the ball over and over with the game on the line. they would've handily won this game if brick was still hurt and out of the game. he threw so many possessions in the garbage and they still barely lost.

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 09:34 AM
Dude who the hell cares what happened 8 years ago. Everyone's focused on the present, and fyi 1 big game in the playoffs doesn't make you a "winning" player. Terrible thinking when Westbrook has already lost in the 1st round 3 straight years

That's not his only big game in the playoffs :confusedshrug: calm down ok, if he blows game 7 you can shit on an injured player all you want. But I got Rockets in game 7 :cheers:

ralph_i_el
09-01-2020, 10:04 AM

Because he had 4 other bad games in that finals, including getting benched for Eric Maynor lol wtf.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-01-2020, 10:19 AM
Yeah he has been a choker without Durant. 1 season of not making the playoffs when Durant was hurt and 3 first round exits despite having Paul George on his team for two of those years. If the Rockets lose this series to his old team that traded him with the idea of rebuilding, Westbrook deserves the moniker of the biggest choker of this era. There is no star who has choked in the playoffs this much.

Whoah10115
09-01-2020, 10:46 AM
A bit of exaggerating here. I'm saying this as someone who very strongly dislikes Westbrook. Guy is a great player.

He's not the player many think he is. Right now, today, I take Chris Paul.

Penetrator
09-01-2020, 11:09 AM
The rockets are a bad fit for chuckbrook..

Their lack of bigs and no rebounding will cost them game 7. Book it

RRR3
09-01-2020, 11:12 AM
Westbrook isn’t a choker, he’s an idiot. There’s a difference.

Wally450
09-01-2020, 11:34 AM
Rockets need the blowout. If OKC can keep it within 5 points going into the final minutes, it favors them.

starface
09-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Westbrook isn’t a choker, he’s an idiot. There’s a difference.

Nah he's both.

He gets noticeably more boneheaded in the last 5 minutes of games. Always has.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-01-2020, 03:13 PM
A bit of exaggerating here. I'm saying this as someone who very strongly dislikes Westbrook. Guy is a great player.

It was a stupid trade. They probably win the 2018 championship if Chris Paul doesn't go down. He was a little off last year, but to just give up on him was idiotic.

Stephonit
09-01-2020, 04:21 PM
I can sort of understand why they kept him in near the end of the game. The Rockets will probably need Westbrook to contribute at some point if they are to reach the finals and giving him an opportunity to show his stuff at this stage would build confidence. It also shows how they'd handle the situation. It was a failure though. Westbrook needs to sit in the future in the final minutes.

AnaheimLakers24
09-01-2020, 05:45 PM
he literally lost that game lmao :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
09-01-2020, 06:28 PM
lol

You literally cannot win with Westbrick. That's why Durant taking OKC deep in the playoffs every year with Westbrick + literal scrubs was such an underrated achievement.

tpols
09-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Russell Westbrook, relative to the acclaim he's gotten at times, may be the worst basketball player of all time. Crazy, but true.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-01-2020, 06:45 PM

Right now, today? There hasn't been a single season when CP3 and Chokebrick were both in the league, where CP wasnt the better player and PG. Including the MVP season for Westbrick

BigtimeNBAFan
09-01-2020, 08:29 PM
Russell Westbrook, relative to the acclaim he's gotten at times, may be the worst basketball player of all time. Crazy, but true.

He can be really fun to watch and thus gets overrated. Exciting players develop a cultlike fanbase that praise them even when they don't win games.
I could easily see Trae Young being that in a few years where he has a fanbase that acts like he is one of the top players in the league as his team never wins.

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 08:37 PM
A bunch of nerds on the internet insulting an NBA player as if they could even dribble a basketball :roll:

Let's get 1 thing straight. He was rusty coming back from injury and in the middle of a series against a team that knows all his moves. I'd like to see Chris Paul do that.

Regardless, he has a game 7 :pimp:

SamuraiSWISH
09-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Retarded Westbrick, strikes again

Smoke117
09-01-2020, 10:15 PM
A bunch of nerds on the internet insulting an NBA player as if they could even dribble a basketball :roll:

Let's get 1 thing straight. He was rusty coming back from injury and in the middle of a series against a team that knows all his moves. I'd like to see Chris Paul do that.

Regardless, he has a game 7 :pimp:

Are you in love with Westbrick or something? You defend him like he's your favorite goat to ****, muslim.

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Are you in love with Westbrick or something? You defend him like he's your favorite goat to ****, muslim.

Did Westbrook put up any bricks? :confusedshrug: I suggest a name change to airballbrook or turnoverbrook.

I'll ride with Russ till the end. I'm not a fairweather like you or the hamster guy or the snitch.

Why get personal anyway you lunatic :lol