PDA

View Full Version : Most exposed players these playoffs

CelticGangster
09-01-2020, 10:44 AM
1. ardeLL Curry
Couldn't even get the invite to the bubble, plus everybody is enjoying nba basketball for the first time in 4 years now that loser warrior collusion ball is over. seriously, who would rather watch ardeLL instead of Kawhi, Luka, Lillard, etc? Maybe if you enjoy open shots and illegal screens :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. Bran
Pretends to be some warrior but was struggling with melo. this guy's career is over

3. Haren/Russell Westbrook

Theyre going to lose a series to chris paul :roll: :roll: even if they win they will be swept by loser bran

who else?

Shogon
09-01-2020, 10:46 AM
1) Yes, a guy not even in the playoffs whose team got decimated by injuries and free agency has been "exposed." Right.

2) LeBron is moving on... and... he's 35 years old? Carmelo played better defense than possibly he ever has because he has a hardon for LeBron because LeBron didn't give the Lakers the nod to bring Melo in. Big whoop. Melo's ass is sitting on the couch right now. And how do you expose a player in year 17 exactly? That's what we're doing? Judging someone who is clearly past it?

3) Well, yeah... this might actually be valid.

But overall?

Actual retard, wow.

CelticGangster
09-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Yes, a guy not even in the playoffs whose team got decimated by injuries and free agency has been "exposed."

Actual retard, wow.

he has now won more top 5 lottery picks than finals mvps :roll:

SouBeachTalents
09-01-2020, 10:50 AM
If 27/10/10 on 70%TS at 35 years old is getting exposed then LeBrpn is the GOAT

Shogon
09-01-2020, 10:51 AM
he has now won more top 5 lottery picks than finals mvps :roll:

Whatever you want to say about him, whatever narrative you want to spin... nothing's going to change the fact that the guy is a 3 time champion, and even ignoring that?

He's the best shooter in NBA history by a wide margin. I wasn't ready to give him that 5 years ago, but now? He clearly has earned that title. There's no disputing it. Only an idiot would.

I want you to really understand that.

There has never been a human being in the history of the world that was better at shooting a basketball than Stephen Curry. Yes, that matters. So, shh...

CelticGangster
09-01-2020, 10:52 AM
Whatever you want to say about him, whatever narrative you want to spin... nothing's going to change the fact that the guy is a 3 time champion, and even ignoring that?

He's the best shooter in NBA history by a wide margin. I wasn't ready to give him that 5 years ago, but now? He clearly has earned that title. There's no disputing it. Only an idiot would.
if you gave duncan robinson the looks he got and the usage he got all season long he'd blow ArdeLL out of the water

and he can play defense too

Shogon
09-01-2020, 10:52 AM
if you gave duncan robinson the looks he got and the usage he got all season long he'd blow ArdeLL out of the water

and he can play defense too

You're retarded. Bye.

Gohan
09-01-2020, 10:54 AM
1) Yes, a guy not even in the playoffs whose team got decimated by injuries and free agency has been "exposed." Right.

2) LeBron is moving on... and... he's 35 years old? Carmelo played better defense than possibly he ever has because he has a hardon for LeBron because LeBron didn't give the Lakers the nod to bring Melo in. Big whoop. Melo's ass is sitting on the couch right now. And how do you expose a player in year 17 exactly? That's what we're doing? Judging someone who is clearly past it?

3) Well, yeah... this might actually be valid.

But overall?

Actual retard, wow.

Your #2 was the most idiotic thing I’ve ever read on this board. Stop making excuses for lebron. He doesn’t need nor want you to suck his dick that much.

Shogon
09-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Well, no more posts from you, lol. ^ later bitch.

RRR3
09-01-2020, 11:00 AM
LeBron was scoring on Melo anytime he wanted once he shook of the rust lmao.

Wally450
09-01-2020, 11:41 AM
If 27/10/10 on 70%TS at 35 years old is getting exposed then LeBrpn is the GOAT

Shit, I want to see LeBron at his best if that's him getting exposed.

Gohan
09-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Well, no more posts from you, lol. ^ later bitch.

What you thought I was gonna be banned cause of my post? Punk bitch

Manny98
09-01-2020, 02:21 PM
Trashcal
Tobias Harris

Two worst contracts in the NBA right now

BigtimeNBAFan
09-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Your #2 was the most idiotic thing I’ve ever read on this board. Stop making excuses for lebron. He doesn’t need nor want you to suck his dick that much.

Making excuses for Lebron? He had a dominant series where he averaged a triple double and shot 60% and 46% from 3s.

The only excuses needed are by the few idiots who claimed Portland was going to win the series.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-01-2020, 02:41 PM
1. ardeLL Curry
Couldn't even get the invite to the bubble, plus everybody is enjoying nba basketball for the first time in 4 years now that loser warrior collusion ball is over. seriously, who would rather watch ardeLL instead of Kawhi, Luka, Lillard, etc? Maybe if you enjoy open shots and illegal screens :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. Bran
Pretends to be some warrior but was struggling with melo. this guy's career is over

Theyre going to lose a series to chris paul :roll: :roll: even if they win they will be swept by loser bran

who else?

The only semi possible point is Houston. It would be a colossal choke if Houston loses to OKC. Your first two points don't even make sense. Lebron had a great series where his team won 4-1. Steph Curry only played 5 games this year. If anything this season showed how valuable he is since without him (and Klay too) the team was the worst in the NBA.

hold this L
09-01-2020, 04:37 PM
My IQ got decimated reading OP's post, especially for points 1 and 2.

As for #3, can we wait until the series is over first? If they win game 7 and somehow beat the Lakers, absolutely no one will care that it took them 7 games to beat OKC. In typical ISH fashion, topics are made too early. :lol

starface
09-01-2020, 04:52 PM
1. ardeLL Curry

2. Bran

who else?

Where you stay at bro?

Let's meet up.

red1
09-01-2020, 05:28 PM
Where you stay at bro?

Let's meet up.

:oldlol:

I've got a staircase for OP with a great view.

https://media.tenor.com/images/1bc8fa20c60f9e25464a2e59767ef1d5/tenor.gif