PDA

View Full Version : So i guess jaylen brown wasnt "bout it"

AnaheimLakers24
09-01-2020, 12:14 PM
typical fake woke 21 year old dooshbag. constant bitching how he wishes he was out in the streets for the cameras... i mean blm cause and when time came to walk the walk he stayed in his bubble to get his checks despite shaming others to be "bout it" and not just talk during the bullshit strike that did nothing lmao shut up amd dribble loser

FKAri
09-01-2020, 12:40 PM
He did exactly what you're doing: Criticize others while sitting on his ass. Except he had a lot more to lose.

BigKobeFan
09-01-2020, 12:48 PM
typical fake woke 21 year old dooshbag. constant bitching how he wishes he was out in the streets for the cameras... i mean blm cause and when time came to walk the walk he stayed in his bubble to get his checks despite shaming others to be "bout it" and not just talk during the bullshit strike that did nothing lmao shut up amd dribble loser

They are all the same...always protest during work hours. But when they were free the entire months from May to July, they did absolutely NOTHING. Don't get me started with Krap.

Real Men Wear Green
09-01-2020, 12:53 PM
You don't even know what he said. His challenge was that if the players left the bubble that they remain active in the protest movement. He did not demand that they leave the bubble. Your post is ignorant.

Wally450
09-01-2020, 12:55 PM
meltdown.

ArbitraryWater
09-01-2020, 02:23 PM
He did exactly what you're doing: Criticize others while sitting on his ass. Except he had a lot more to lose.

that really makes no sense.

OP is just saying Brown didnt follow up on what he said

tpols
09-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Woke.

red1
09-01-2020, 04:56 PM
I wouldnt mind if he left the bubble tbh. he's playing pretty well. :oldlol:

HylianNightmare
09-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Shit up and dribble

AirTupac
09-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Jaylen Brown is a fvcking moron. Kid needs to stop talking already.

Kblaze8855
09-01-2020, 06:04 PM
People stay talking about money....

Leaving the bubble wouldn’t cost him much money. The playoff bonus is negligible to them and his extension wouldn’t be touched. The Celtics wouldn’t dare try to invalidate it over a protest in this climate. The whole nba shutting down would impact total revenue and thus the player split. Him leaving personally?

Hed come out more popular than he is now. The people who would hate him for it would be the ones who already don’t like him. He’d lose nothing of consequence outside of hurting his teams chances.

tpols
09-01-2020, 06:17 PM
It is pretty hilarious all these super rich hundred million dollar contract having clowns are talking about how "they dont feel safe". Like they aren't living in mansions, penthouses, and 5 star hotels surrounded by teams of body guards, chauffeurs, agents, entourage, accountants, PR teams and more. These guys play a kid's game tossing a ball in a hoop and make more money than 99% of the human population, while living in the lap of luxury with unlimited protection against the harshest realities of life and they want to stand on a pedestal and tell us they dont feel safe.

:roll:

All because they took the bait on a 15 second video which accounted for about 5% of total information on what really happened of some scumbag getting blown away while he risked the lives of a bunch of people around him, trying to escape the consequences of the heinous actions he took that led up to the whole incident. And these WOKE athletes ran with it purely on the premise of skin color because most of them have rock bottom IQ's and even the smart ones, if they don't follow suit, will be labeled uncle tom's for not joining along.

The whole thing is just a total joke.

WhiteKyrie
09-01-2020, 09:27 PM
You sound like such an apologist. And jock sniffing cuck to be quite honest.

Real Men Wear Green
09-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Jaylen Brown is a fvcking moron. Kid needs to stop talking already.
If only he had the courage of his convictions to leave the bubble, like Zo and Ingram.

SamuraiSWISH
09-01-2020, 09:46 PM
It is pretty hilarious all these super rich hundred million dollar contract having clowns are talking about how "they dont feel safe". Like they aren't living in mansions, penthouses, and 5 star hotels surrounded by teams of body guards, chauffeurs, agents, entourage, accountants, PR teams and more. These guys play a kid's game tossing a ball in a hoop and make more money than 99% of the human population, while living in the lap of luxury with unlimited protection against the harshest realities of life and they want to stand on a pedestal and tell us they dont feel safe.

All because they took the bait on a 15 second video which accounted for about 5% of total information on what really happened of some scumbag getting blown away while he risked the lives of a bunch of people around him, trying to escape the consequences of the heinous actions he took that led up to the whole incident. And these WOKE athletes ran with it purely on the premise of skin color because most of them have rock bottom IQ's and even the smart ones, if they don't follow suit, will be labeled uncle tom's for not joining along.

Facts

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 11:23 PM

Meanwhile he has you melting down with long paragraphs that no one even reads except the racist loonies on here (oh which I guess is not nobody, there's a good 10-12 of them)

It's not a joke just because you don't agree with it. You either stand for something or stand for nothing.

Smoke117
09-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Meanwhile he has you melting down with long paragraphs that no one even reads except the racist loonies on here (oh which I guess is not nobody, there's a good 10-12 of them)

It's not a joke just because you don't agree with it. You either stand for something or stand for nothing.

lol right. If you don't stand with these blm and antifa terrorist nonsense you stand for nothing, huh? Real good logic there, dumb shit.

Da_Realist
09-01-2020, 11:31 PM

DAMN :applause:

imdaman99
09-01-2020, 11:33 PM
lol right. If you don't stand for this blm nonsense you stand for nothing. Real good logic there, dumb shit.

You can stand for the ALM alt right, which you know you wanna. I'm glad you are agreeing with people like tpols more and more nowadays. It's ok to have friends :cheers:

Smoke117
09-01-2020, 11:34 PM
You can stand for the ALM alt right, which you know you wanna. I'm glad you are agreeing with people like tpols more and more nowadays. It's ok to have friends :cheers:

I don't care about blacks, whites, mexicans, asians, indians, middle easterns or any other random stranger. I care about my family and friends. All these "victims" could be white or what have you and I would still be saying the same shit. I got enough of my own problems to spend my time worrying about some dead thugs.

Gohan
09-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Imdaman99 don’t back down from the white supremacists in this thread. Jaylen Brown will continue to do his thug thizzle and believe he’s bout it bout it

AnaheimLakers24
09-01-2020, 11:46 PM

:applause:

i doubt these fools even give two shits about these morons dying. yall really think lebron gives a shit about floy? lol

AnaheimLakers24
09-01-2020, 11:48 PM
I don't care about blacks, whites, mexicans, asians, indians, middle easterns or any other random stranger. I care about my family and friends. All these "victims" could be white or what have you and I would still be saying the same shit. I got enough of my own problems to spend my time worrying about some dead thugs.

respect

FKAri
09-01-2020, 11:56 PM

When these thugs start coming after your family and friends, you'll start worrying about them. We're getting beyond the point of live and let live.

Da_Realist
09-02-2020, 11:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKX1ArB02U

Shogon
09-02-2020, 12:21 PM

Well, damn, that's... that's a pretty good summary. lol.

Vino24
09-02-2020, 12:23 PM
Brown is making Siakam’s life hell on the court. Who gives a fvck what these players say. Get this trash thread out of the nba section

red1
09-02-2020, 12:34 PM

you're right - the whole thing is a total joke. at least NBA players put their money and their time where their mouth is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbs59TwjRU4

the media on both sides are the real problem. watching the right wing media complain and label nba players whiny babies (which they are to an extent) is hilarious to me because again at least the players actually DO a ton of positive in their communities.

the only reason the right wing media is demonizing the NBA is because they know it is a left-leaning organization, and they know the NBA is working to get biden elected.

they're not trying to protect the good cops out there or stick up for local businesses - they're just trying to protect their money and the agenda that is handed down by rupert murdoch and his billionaire cronies.

watching laura ingraham tell athletes to shut up and dribble because her wealthy overlords want to maintain the status quo - shut up and dribble these balls on your chin bitch

AirTupac
09-02-2020, 01:34 PM
Brown is one of those retards (i.e- Irving) that thinks hes elevated himself intellectually but really he's a clown (also LeBron is in the same vein). Both dumb as ass guys. Shut up moron!!

Shogon
09-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Brown is one of those retards (i.e- Irving) that thinks hes elevated himself intellectually but really he's a clown (also LeBron is in the same vein). Both dumb as ass guys. Shut up moron!!

Those guys are indeed all retarded, but then again, so are you... so... yeah...

tpols
09-02-2020, 02:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKX1ArB02U

Great video.

That's nuts... I always thought they had that problem, but apparently 75% of black households in 1960 had fathers. 25% today... it kind of makes sense when you hear the old black players talk walt frazier, bill russell, Magic johnson, Kareem, etc. they're extremely well spoken and articulate. And well behaved. Then you look at guys like Lebron, Iverson, Stephen Jackson, Rasheed Wallace etc. None of those guys had dads. That's why they have such bad problems with respecting authority. Bill Russell grew up in brutal housing projects and said his dad was his childhood hero after raising him and his siblings after his mom died. It can't be stated enough where the root of the problem is with these situations that keep popping up, but they don't want to look within, but rather point the finger outwards.

Shogon
09-02-2020, 02:24 PM
Great video.

That's nuts... I always thought they had that problem, but apparently 75% of black households in 1960 had fathers. 25% today... it kind of makes sense when you hear the old black players talk walt frazier, bill russell, Magic johnson, Kareem, etc. they're extremely well spoken and articulate. And well behaved. Then you look at guys like Lebron, Iverson, Stephen Jackson, Rasheed Wallace etc. None of those guys had dads. That's why they have such bad problems with respecting authority. Bill Russell grew up in brutal housing projects and said his dad was his childhood hero after raising him and his siblings after his mom died. It can't be stated enough where the root of the problem is with these situations that keep popping up, but they don't want to look within, but rather point the finger outwards.

Yeah, but using your numbers, why did it go from 75% had household fathers to now 25% do?

You think black families just naturally fell apart that much?

Government, my man. There are multiple things that the government did that caused that shift.

Government can and definitely does some good, but too many people have this naive notion that more and more government is always good, because they're retarded. It isn't. Often, the opposite rings true.

We have long since passed the point of what we needed / need out of our federal government. LONG since passed, in most areas.

tpols
09-02-2020, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't doubt at all that the government ****ed them over. they still gotta fix it, you can get rid of police its not going to change anything.

Shogon
09-02-2020, 02:33 PM
https://www.heritage.org/welfare/report/how-welfare-undermines-marriage-and-what-do-about-it
https://filtermag.org/we-need-more-focus-on-how-the-drug-war-attacks-parents-of-color/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/12/18/the-unbelievable-rise-of-single-motherhood-in-america-over-the-last-50-years/

It's multifaceted and hard to pin down to just one thing, but... really, two major overarching things imo... government policy... and... people straying from God/the idea of God. Whether God does or doesn't exist, there's no denying the impact of belief on family values.... at least in this country.

And while I definitely lean right and am anything but a leftist, man, you gotta understand that when government policy encourages and fosters single motherhood, it becomes a perpetuating cycle/loop. Hard to break that shit. They can't just "fix it" when the government is... purposefully or accidentally... ACTIVELY undermining their community (and poor ones in general) to this very day.

And yes, I agree, getting rid of police isn't going to fix any of their problems... their community, at least the vocal ones, is just incredibly ignorant as it pertains to that subject, generally speaking.

tpols
09-02-2020, 02:36 PM
and you're totally misguided on us not needing a federal government... some of the most wealthy and advanced countries on earth Germany, Japan, Scandanavia, South Korea, etc. all have extensive governments that flawlessly deliver great healthcare, transit systems, and worker rights to their people. You can't capitalize everything because corruption in business will de-stabilize society into a state where socioeconomically everything is so off tilt that you have a class of beggars and rich people with nothing in between. Which is where we're headed right now.

Shogon
09-02-2020, 02:38 PM
I didn't say we don't need a federal government. I said that we have long since passed them providing what they need to provide, generally speaking.

CeltsGarlic
09-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Damn, reading some of the comments got me feeling like its 1950

CeltsGarlic
09-02-2020, 03:04 PM
I didn't say we don't need a federal government. I said that we have long since passed them providing what they need to provide, generally speaking.

So what now? Keep pushing till aspirin is 2 hundred for a pill and half of population is in prison? lol

CTbasketball92
09-02-2020, 03:25 PM

This thread is dumb. Jaylen's already protested and done all of that stuff, and he no doubt would if he could continue. BUT he was asking the REST of the players to be out in the trenches and actually do something. And I doubt that was the determining factor, but it's a solid point. If the argument is that you could be doing something more important instead of playing basketball, it makes sense to ask what that "something" is.

Shogon
09-02-2020, 03:31 PM
So what now? Keep pushing till aspirin is 2 hundred for a pill and half of population is in prison? lol

What the absolute **** are you even talking about?

The reason prescription medication is so outrageously high is because of federal government intervention, not despite it, you clueless dolt.

CeltsGarlic
09-02-2020, 04:43 PM

The reason prescription medication is so outrageously high is because of federal government intervention, not despite it, you clueless dolt.

prescription drugs pricing, monopolies etc

tpols
09-02-2020, 05:58 PM

He's right. And you are totally... and completely misinformed.

Most top governments have price controls on medical services and prescription medication. Insulin, antibiotics, anti-depressants, and every drug known to man pretty much can be had for its people way cheaper over in Germany than it can in the USA because their government isn't bought out by big pharma and actually *gasp* regulates the pricing so pharmacuetical companies can't charge an arm and a leg for medication like they do here.

The prison system is also heavily privatized which gives incentive to lock people up so they can have cheap labor and make money. You see, we pay taxes to house and feed the prisoners, while the corporate owners of the prisons reap all the profit from their labor. They socialized the cost and privatized the profit. USA houses more prisoners than any country on earth and by population size we're nowhere near the biggest.

So.... he is right.