PDA

View Full Version : NBA Refs are a joke

ArbitraryWater
09-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Neither of those are a foul.

Davis is retarded.

Wally450
09-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Aren’t you the same one complaining about Kawhi’s offensive fouls when none of them were fouls?

Shogon
09-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Yeah, neither play was a foul.

The NBA is a joke and this is 100% my last season.

Bronbron23
09-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Neither of those are a foul.

Davis is retarded.

Yeah the nba is becoming a joke. Who actually likes this soft ass shit?

ArbitraryWater
09-02-2020, 09:41 PM
Aren’t you the same one complaining about Kawhi’s offensive fouls when none of them were fouls?

His offensive fouls being fouls?

Yeah, you kinda said it yourself mate

Gohan
09-02-2020, 09:41 PM
Sad refs controlled this game

ArbitraryWater
09-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Yeah the nba is becoming a joke. Who actually likes this soft ass shit?

Its absolutely normal for bodies to collide after a shot, it didnt impact the shot.

Also, cant even go straight up anymore.. offensive player leans forward and bam, foul

ArbitraryWater
09-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Marc Davis is an attention whore

And the challenge system makes no sense

1 is not enough

Shogon
09-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Marc Davis is an attention whore

And the challenge system makes no sense

1 is not enough

No, the challenge system is fine. NBA coaches are absolute clowns for not saving that shit for the closing minutes of their games.

Every time an NBA coach uses a challenge in Q1, they should be fired. I mean, if it's to reverse one of their players getting tossed, then whatever. But other than that? What a dogshit coaching decision to use that thing at any moment other than the last 2/3 minutes of a game.

Tobio-Star
09-02-2020, 10:03 PM
No, the challenge system is fine. NBA coaches are absolute clowns for not saving that shit for the closing minutes of their games.

Every time an NBA coach uses a challenge in Q1, they should be fired. I mean, if it's to reverse one of their players getting tossed, then whatever. But other than that? What a dogshit coaching decision to use that thing at any moment other than the last 2/3 minutes of a game.

Exactly its on the coaches as well

Bronbron23
09-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Its absolutely normal for bodies to collide after a shot, it didnt impact the shot.

Also, cant even go straight up anymore.. offensive player leans forward and bam, foul

yeah its bad man. Just bring back real basketball and physical play. It'll weed out the real superstars from all these fake ones. Guys like bron, kawhi and kd would kill it in any era but theres to many mid level guys looking like stars because of these rules.

Meticode
09-02-2020, 10:11 PM
It's pretty hilarious to watch people throw their arms up and make threads complaining about the officiating. Bitch, whine and moan about all of it. THen go right back and watch the next game only to recycle through the same shit again.

If you don't like it, then stop watching it. Otherwise just shut the **** up about it snowflakes.

Shogon
09-02-2020, 10:24 PM
It's pretty hilarious to watch people throw their arms up and make threads complaining about the officiating. Bitch, whine and moan about all of it. THen go right back and watch the next game only to recycle through the same shit again.

If you don't like it, then stop watching it. Otherwise just shut the **** up about it snowflakes.

You're one of those brain dead morons that think just because someone partakes in an activity, they shouldn't offer criticism. Maybe some of these people really love the NBA but hate the direction it has gone and want to get it back? It would be one thing if the NBA was always like this. Then you would have a point. But it hasn't always been like this, and you don't. Or is the idea that they should just throw their hands in the air, as you say, and say **** it. Yeah, whatever bitch.

You're an idiot. Stop posting. Utter waste of everyone having to read your garbage.

warriorfan
09-02-2020, 10:28 PM
You're one of those brain dead morons that think just because someone partakes in an activity, they shouldn't offer criticism. Maybe some of these people really love the NBA but hate the direction it has gone and want to get it back? It would be one thing if the NBA was always like this. Then you would have a point. But it hasn't always been like this, and you don't. Or is the idea that they should just throw their hands in the air, as you say, and say **** it. Yeah, whatever bitch.

You're an idiot. Stop posting. Utter waste of everyone having to read your garbage.

:roll:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdolizedNeatErmine-size_restricted.gif

Meticode
09-02-2020, 10:43 PM

This shit isn't going to change anything. It's the same ****ing people every time. Stiffen that upper lip snowflake.

r0drig0lac
09-02-2020, 10:47 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/aecd23ff46d00025fe5174840b460610/tenor.gif

Whoah10115
09-03-2020, 12:04 AM
This shit isn't going to change anything. It's the same ****ing people every time. Stiffen that upper lip snowflake.

Calling someone a snowflake usually tells the story about the idiot saying it.

And the poster you're calling out is stupid. But I'm here defending him, because you're criticizing his criticisms for being critical.

On a message board.

Yes, you are an idiot for the day. You can join the Rockets and the Thunder.

Jasper
09-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Yeah, neither play was a foul.

The NBA is a joke and this is 100% my last season.

I have seen enough sports to see black and white ,, bball is a very fast sport , and I think the Bucks / Heat game the ref did not realize that at the end of the game the last 2 minutes - you put the whistle away.... 1970's was the last time a playoff game ended with no time on clock occurred.
The NFL even while using replay has blatant calls that did not advance Raiders , and most recently the Saints... I quit watching the NFL..

SouBeachTalents
09-03-2020, 10:09 AM
I have seen enough sports to see black and white ,, bball is a very fast sport , and I think the Bucks / Heat game the ref did not realize that at the end of the game the last 2 minutes - you put the whistle away.... 1970's was the last time a playoff game ended with no time on clock occurred.
The NFL even while using replay has blatant calls that did not advance Raiders , and most recently the Saints... I quit watching the NFL..
The refs couldn't review the Saints one

ArbitraryWater
09-03-2020, 11:16 AM

1 challenge isn't enough at all.

When there is a BS call, who's to say there aren't several?

When you make a successful challenge, at the least you should keep that challenge.

And when there are momentum swinging calls in the first half, you wanna challenge those also.

ArbitraryWater
09-03-2020, 11:17 AM

Bingo.

Retards with nothing to say thinking they're smart for being spineless and just going with it, because they've never fought for anything their whole life.

I think Meticode is overweight and settled down, so he fits the picture.

imdaman99
09-03-2020, 11:22 AM
1 challenge isn't enough at all.

When there is a BS call, who's to say there aren't several?

When you make a successful challenge, at the least you should keep that challenge.

And when there are momentum swinging calls in the first half, you wanna challenge those also.
While I agree with them being able to continue challenging if it's successful, that shit kills the flow of the game. In football I'm ok with it because there's like like 20 mins of action anyway (the rest of it is the clock running lol). We need refs to be better. They are getting worse and worse every year, we have them reviewing so many things in the final 2 mins. That OKC Rockets game last night took forever to finish and it was like 3 seconds on the clock :lol