PDA

View Full Version : Dear NBA, Michael Jordan is retired. He's not coming back. There won't be another.

Shogon
09-02-2020, 09:44 PM
Let it the **** go. Stop trying to manufacture perimeter stars. Nobody is stupid enough to believe there's another in the league no matter how bullshit your rules with perimeter players become.

Let it go.

What an absolute dog shit product. This isn't basketball.

Marchesk
09-02-2020, 09:45 PM
How do you call a touch foul with 0.0 on the clock at the end of playoff game?

Jimmy bricked that shot. That was good defense.

Axe
09-02-2020, 09:47 PM
What a dumb useless thread lmao

Shogon
09-02-2020, 09:47 PM
How do you call a touch foul with 0.0 on the clock at the end of playoff game?

Jimmy bricked that shot. That was good defense.

It was good defense, but Dragic's defense was even better. I think it was a make up call, tbh. Giannis did push his midsection, even if it was after the shot and even if it was almost insignificant. How is that any different from Dragic's foul in terms of insignificant contact? It wasn't like Middleton jumped and Dragic slid under him, because they would have called that a flagrant. They both established position at the same time and the refs gave it to Middleton because he jumped forward. Stupid. That's actually an offensive foul, if there is a foul at all.

Marchesk
09-02-2020, 09:49 PM
It was good defense, but Dragic's defense was even better. I think it was a make up call, tbh. Giannis did push his midsection, even if it was after the shot and even if it was almost insignificant. How is that any different from Dragic's foul in terms of insignificant contact? It wasn't like Middleton jumped and Dragic slid under him, because they would have called that a flagrant. They both established position at the same time and the refs gave it to Middleton because he jumped forward. Stupid. That's actually an offensive foul, if there is a foul at all.

Agreed, but I wanted to see OT. The Heat choking was too funny.

The league needs to let players defend three pointers. Soft ass leagues with it's BS ejections and phantom calls.

warriorfan
09-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Let it the **** go. Stop trying to manufacture perimeter stars. Nobody is stupid enough to believe there's another in the league no matter how bullshit your rules with perimeter players become.

Let it go.

That was awful. Hahaha.

elementally morale
Basketball, the game, is much better in the Euroleague these days.

I follow the NBA because it's a soap opera and I just happen to come back for the story. But as for the game...Euroleague is a superior product.

Shogon
Agreed, but I wanted to see OT. The Heat choking was too funny.

The league needs to let players defend three pointers. Soft ass leagues with it's BS ejections and phantom calls.

Jimmy Butler looked shook af for a large stretch of the game. lol.

r0drig0lac
09-02-2020, 09:51 PM
What a dumb useless thread lmao

maybe, but you have to agree that he has a point.

Shogon
09-02-2020, 09:52 PM
That was awful. Hahaha.

:yaohappy:

Basketball, the game, is much better in the Euroleague these days.

I follow the NBA because it's a soap opera and I just happen to come back for the story. But as for the game...Euroleague is a superior product.

It probably is, but I can't follow that shit because even with the bullshit rules, I know the NBA players are more talented and would carve Euroleague up with a bit of practice under that ruleset. I don't like watching players that aren't the best of the best, which is why I can't stand the NCAA. So I think I'm done with basketball. Or at least taking a break, after this year. But I'm pretty sure I'm done.

fourkicks44
09-02-2020, 09:52 PM

Let it go.

There are some serious problems right now.

They gotta clean shit up.

The league has never had so much talent top to bottom, they don't need to make up bullshit rule interpretations and other refereeing interferences.

Something needs to be done quick.

elementally morale
09-02-2020, 09:55 PM
It probably is, but I can't follow that shit because even with the bullshit rules, I know the NBA players are more talented and would carve Euroleague up with a bit of practice under that ruleset. I don't like watching players that aren't the best of the best, which is why I can't stand the NCAA. So I think I'm done with basketball. Or at least taking a break, after this year. But I'm pretty sure I'm done.

The things you seem to value are found in the Euro game. There is traditional center play. Less three pointers. Less points in general. More defense. And actual team play. Also, the crowds get crazy. Give it a try. If I can follow the US you sure can also follow Europe.