PDA

View Full Version : Is Barkley right about Harden being the best 1on1 player in the league?

lilteapot
09-03-2020, 02:09 PM
I think he's one OF the best but I would still put KD and Kyrie above Harden. They're both more skilled and don't need the entire shot clock to score either

Actually he said he was the best 1v1 player he EVER saw lmao. Which is flat out wrong.

NBAGOAT
09-03-2020, 02:15 PM
i take prime kd but no on kyrie.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Kawhi is better and more resilient in playoffs. Also has a post game if you consider that 1 on 1

HylianNightmare
09-03-2020, 02:42 PM
Currently yeah

light
09-03-2020, 02:52 PM
I think he's one OF the best but I would still put KD and Kyrie above Harden. They're both more skilled and don't need the entire shot clock to score either

Actually he said he was the best 1v1 player he EVER saw lmao. Which is flat out wrong.

It can't be wrong if it's right for his money. He likes to name Harden as the best 1v1 player he's seen and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

Gudo
09-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Best because you’re not allowed ro guard him, otherwise it’ll be a foul

Vragrant
09-04-2020, 12:58 AM
He's called the best because he has the biggest green light in the history of the league. Can you imagine KD shooting, and dominating the ball as much as Harden does? KD doesn't need to dribble 100 times between his legs before shooting either like Harden. Sure, he can if he wants but he can just rise up and shoot over you. Also KD doesn't incorporate ref baiting to score points, again because he's too skilled for that. Yes, you can argue that's a 'skill', but I don't consider needing the aid of a third party to inflate your scoring numbers as a pure basketball skill.

GimmeThat
09-04-2020, 04:46 AM
hardly call him the best H.O.R.S.E. player, but I guess he's predicting Harden is going to choke in the playoff without any iconic moments

Gohan
09-04-2020, 09:31 AM
Nah luka has an even bigger green light than harden

ralph_i_el
09-04-2020, 12:58 PM
He's called the best because he has the biggest green light in the history of the league. Can you imagine KD shooting, and dominating the ball as much as Harden does? KD doesn't need to dribble 100 times between his legs before shooting either like Harden. Sure, he can if he wants but he can just rise up and shoot over you. Also KD doesn't incorporate ref baiting to score points, again because he's too skilled for that. Yes, you can argue that's a 'skill', but I don't consider needing the aid of a third party to inflate your scoring numbers as a pure basketball skill.

They literally had to change the rules on "Rip throughs" because KD was ref baiting too much. Come on.