PDA

View Full Version : Harden and Westbrook have a chance at revenge for the 2012 NBA Finals

dreamshake
09-03-2020, 06:09 PM
This time no Dwayne Wade and Kevin Durant

AD is basically Bosh.

Prime Harden/Westbrook vs. Old LeBron/Bosh 2.0

Show em you can do it without KD boys, your time is now.

Marchesk
09-03-2020, 06:11 PM
An out of bounds play away from losing to the Thunder. Lakers fans were more worried about Dame and Portland.

Gohan
09-03-2020, 06:12 PM
An out of bounds play away from losing to the Thunder. Lakers fans were more worried about Dame and Portland.

I don’t know why. Portland was easy to beat all you had to do is trap dame

Tobio-Star
09-03-2020, 06:21 PM
I don’t know why. Portland was easy to beat all you had to do is trap dame

CJ, Melo and Trent are all better shooters than anyone on the Rockets not named Harden nor Gordon

Gohan
09-03-2020, 06:35 PM
CJ, Melo and Trent are all better shooters than anyone on the Rockets not named Harden nor Gordon

Westbrook averaged 38 ppg vs lakers during the regular season

SouBeachTalents
09-03-2020, 06:43 PM
AD is MUCH better than Bosh ever was :lol

hold this L
09-03-2020, 07:08 PM
This time no Dwayne Wade and Kevin Durant

AD is basically Bosh.

Prime Harden/Westbrook vs. Old LeBron/Bosh 2.0

Show em you can do it without KD boys, your time is now.

Except that you know, AD is much ****ing better than Bosh.

dreamshake
09-03-2020, 09:05 PM
People dont understand what 2.0 means lol

BigtimeNBAFan
09-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Lol at AD being basically Bosh. The Brow is far better than Bosh, it isn't even close.

dreamshake
09-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Westbrook and Harden have a score to settle with LeBron. This may be their only opportunity.

SouBeachTalents
09-04-2020, 03:51 PM
Westbrook and Harden have a score to settle with LeBron. This may be their only opportunity.
Harden has much bigger score to settle with the Warriors than he does with LeBron, while Westbrook would either be Beverley or KD

dreamshake
09-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Harden has much bigger score to settle with the Warriors than he does with LeBron, while Westbrook would either be Beverley or KD

Harden and Westbrook lost a ring because of LeBron. It doesn't get any worse than that. The Thunder were a few games away in 2012. I'm sure they think about that series more than any other.

Gohan
09-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Harden doesn’t care he wasn’t nearly as good then as he is now.

SouBeachTalents
09-04-2020, 04:24 PM
Harden and Westbrook lost a ring because of LeBron. It doesn't get any worse than that. The Thunder were a few games away in 2012. I'm sure they think about that series more than any other.
Considering that's been their only Finals appearance to this point no doubt, but I bet Russ & Harden feel worse about their WCF losses in '16 & '18, where they were a win away from getting a chance for revenge against LeBron in the Finals, and if we're being honest in Harden's case, more than likely a win away from the title altogether in 2018

Roundball_Rock
09-04-2020, 04:58 PM
Considering that's been their only Finals appearance to this point no doubt, but I bet Russ & Harden feel worse about their WCF losses in '16 & '18, where they were a win away from getting a chance for revenge against LeBron in the Finals, and if we're being honest in Harden's case, more than likely a win away from the title altogether in 2018

Agreed. The 18' WCF was the de facto finals given how much better both WCF teams were than anything the East had. 12' the Thunder got backdoor swept and lost 4-1. There isn't much of a "what if" when you lose decisively. 16' they would have beaten GS if KD and Westbrook didn't shrivel in the last few games and would have had a legit chance in the finals.

SATAN
09-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Imagine thinking these guys even have a chance. They are both going to choke when it matters.

PeroAntic
09-04-2020, 06:49 PM
Those clowns have no chance whatsoever.

Axe
09-04-2020, 07:00 PM
That is if they can wipe them out this time lol

dreamshake
09-04-2020, 11:48 PM
Them boys playing with that chip on their shoulders
I can see it in their eyes :applause:

3ball
09-04-2020, 11:51 PM
Relax guys

AD will establish himself in game 2 and that will force adjustments and counter-adjustments, thereby dictating the remaining series..

It's AD's team and when he wakes up, it's over.. that's what happened in Rd 1

LoneyROY7
09-04-2020, 11:52 PM
Those clowns have no chance whatsoever.

Classic.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

PeroAntic
09-05-2020, 12:07 AM
Classic.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Portland beat the Lakers in their first game too you buffoon. how did that end up? :oldlol:

dreamshake
09-05-2020, 01:39 PM
I don't know. Westbrook just had that look on his face yesterday. You can tell he's out for blood. I don't know what it is. If he's still pissed about 2012 but he definitely doesn't like LeBron. Same with Harden. Although Harden lets his game do the talking. Even had a nasty jam on LeBron on the fast break that no one is talking about. Them boys on a mission.

dreamshake
09-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Things got chippy in the second half. Someone started talking shit to Russell probably about LeBron dunking on him. To which Russell responded I'ma get you back just watch. That's some alpha shit. No lovey dovey shit. Say what you want about Westbrook's efficiency but the passion is always there.

tpols
09-05-2020, 04:46 PM
I don't know. Westbrook just had that look on his face yesterday. You can tell he's out for blood. I don't know what it is. If he's still pissed about 2012 but he definitely doesn't like LeBron. Same with Harden. Although Harden lets his game do the talking. Even had a nasty jam on LeBron on the fast break that no one is talking about. Them boys on a mission.

yup.

and he did it for russ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKid6jMDGSM

it was hilarious how Bran was rooting so hard for CP3. :lol He doesn't want any part of Harden, a guy who can shoot him out of the gym.

Roundball_Rock
09-05-2020, 06:04 PM
Portland beat the Lakers in their first game too you buffoon. how did that end up? :oldlol:

Portland didn't have two MVP's. Houston isn't Portland. Houston is a legit contender.

SATAN
09-05-2020, 08:09 PM
Did the Harden fans (all 1 of them) not notice that the Lakers barely even cared about this game after a certain point? They were basically out there just getting a little cardio in. Meanwhile Harden and Westbrook were letting their egos fly and getting cocky. Harden trying to stare down AD :oldlol: They are going to get destroyed.

dreamshake
09-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Did the Harden fans (all 1 of them) not notice that the Lakers barely even cared about this game after a certain point? They were basically out there just getting a little cardio in. Meanwhile Harden and Westbrook were letting their egos fly and getting cocky. Harden trying to stare down AD :oldlol: They are going to get destroyed.

LeBron running full speed out there to chase down Westbrook for a block and then full speed the other way for a layup is just getting his cardio in though. Sit yo dumbass down.

SATAN
09-05-2020, 09:18 PM
Thread bookmarked

dreamshake
09-06-2020, 12:10 AM
Imagine thinking these guys even have a chance. They are both going to choke when it matters.

:lol

dreamshake
09-06-2020, 01:10 PM
Rockets have a good opportunity here. Lakers down 1-0. There’s blood in the water. Let’s see if Harden and Westbrook smell it.

FromDowntown
09-06-2020, 01:12 PM
Relax guys

AD will establish himself in game 2 and that will force adjustments and counter-adjustments, thereby dictating the remaining series..

It's AD's team and when he wakes up, it's over.. that's what happened in Rd 1

Birdfed

PeroAntic
09-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Portland didn't have two MVP's. Houston isn't Portland. Houston is a legit contender.

Houston is led by the dumbest pointguard in the league and a hit or miss chucker. Two of the biggest pretenders in NBA history. They are worse than Portland and will go down in flames the moment the Lakers step up a gear in terms of effort and tactical adjustments.

imdaman99
09-06-2020, 02:30 PM
LeBron running full speed out there to chase down Westbrook for a block and then full speed the other way for a layup is just getting his cardio in though. Sit yo dumbass down.

:roll: people be like was Lebron even trying?? No you morons, Lebron can't go all out with chasedown blocks AND be dominant on the other side of the ball. Should have let Russ dunk on him and conserve energy for the other side of the ball. At this age, who could blame him? But he wanted to send a message to Russ.

hold this L
09-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Houston is led by the dumbest pointguard in the league and a hit or miss chucker. Two of the biggest pretenders in NBA history. They are worse than Portland and will go down in flames the moment the Lakers step up a gear in terms of effort and tactical adjustments.

You have to be out of your mind in every sense if you believe that Portland Trashblazers are better than a team with two MVPs.

PeroAntic
09-06-2020, 04:50 PM
You have to be out of your mind in every sense if you believe that Portland Trashblazers are better than a team with two MVPs.

Them being MVPs means nothing. Wesbrook won it for a triple double statpadding season, and Harden won it for chucking his brains out during the rs. In the playoffs their achievements is on par with Dame, Melo, Mccolum etc. Derrick Rose is also a former MVP, so what. Westbrook and Harden are losers and always will be.

hold this L
09-06-2020, 05:04 PM
Them being MVPs means nothing. Wesbrook won it for a triple double statpadding season, and Harden won it for chucking his brains out during the rs. In the playoffs their achievements is on par with Dame, Melo, Mccolum etc. Derrick Rose is also a former MVP, so what. Westbrook and Harden are losers and always will be.

That's factually incorrect. Harden and WB have made 1 NBA finals, and Harden has been in several WCF. Harden is better than Dame is every possible category you can compare him with. This is what makes Dame so unlikeable even though personality wise, he's a good dude. Far and away one of the most overrated guys in the league and has impunity when he falters every season vs the big boys. Gets ATG plaudits and zero criticisms when things go south.

LoneyROY7
09-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Pero putting his bottom of the barrel IQ on display like usual. :oldlol:

PeroAntic
09-06-2020, 05:12 PM
That's factually incorrect. Harden and WB have made 1 NBA finals, and Harden has been in several WCF. Harden is better than Dame is every possible category you can compare him with. This is what makes Dame so unlikeable even though personality wise, he's a good dude. Far and away one of the most overrated guys in the league and has impunity when he falters every season vs the big boys. Gets ATG plaudits and zero criticisms when things go south.

Harden was a bench player in that final. Westbrook couldn't get past the first round without Durant. gtfo with these losers. If Lillard played with Durant for that many years, he would make at least one more finals than Westbrook/Harden.

hold this L
09-06-2020, 05:14 PM
Harden was a bench player in that final. Westbrook couldn't get past the first round without Durant. gtfo with these losers. If Lillard played with Durant for that many years, he would make at least one more finals than Westbrook/Harden.
We live in the real world, no what if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle theory. The reality is that both have had much better regular and post season careers, and they have individually played better as well.

PeroAntic
09-06-2020, 05:20 PM
We live in the real world, no what if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle theory. The reality is that both have had much better regular and post season careers, and they have individually played better as well.

In the real world Westbrook and Harden are not better than Lillard because they got to the finals once carried by Durant. Westbrook is better at statpadding rebounds and Harden is better at flopping for freethrows. thats it.

hold this L
09-06-2020, 05:28 PM
In the real world Westbrook and Harden are not better than Lillard because they got to the finals once carried by Durant. Westbrook is better at statpadding rebounds and Harden is better at flopping for freethrows. thats it.
But Harden has gotten to the WCF several times, without KD.

Stephonit
09-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Harden is the first top player LeBron has faced in the playoffs prior to the finals since Rose.

Axe
09-06-2020, 07:44 PM
Harden is the first top player LeBron has faced in the playoffs prior to the finals since Rose.
Hmm what do you mean.

PeroAntic
09-11-2020, 01:44 AM
:roll: