PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron beats the Clippers, he is the GOAT

ThatCoolKid
09-03-2020, 10:51 PM
This Clippers team looks unbeatable now that they are fully healthy. 12-1 with a healthy roster, likely 13-1 by the time the night ends.

Kawhi is basically MJ as well.

So if Lebron can beat this stacked behemoth of a team with the modern MJ, at age 35, he is the GOAT no questions.

NBAGOAT
09-03-2020, 10:57 PM
the clips arent the warriors. you're still overselling them though yes kawhi looks like the best player in the world

PETRO2222
09-03-2020, 10:57 PM
LeBron if beat Jesus, he wouldn't be GOAT.

And Kawhi "basically MJ"? You're crazy man.

Gohan
09-03-2020, 10:58 PM
Nah Denver is just trash, you should’ve looked at the Jazz series.

Lebron is the goat after every little thing to lebron stans. He could beat a little girl and y’all would say he’s the goat cuz no other nba player has done it.

ThatCoolKid
09-03-2020, 11:02 PM
Nah Denver is just trash, you should’ve looked at the Jazz series.

Lebron is the goat after every little thing to lebron stans. He could beat a little girl and y’all would say he’s the goat cuz no other nba player has done it.

Kawhi is basically MJ and he has his Pippen (PG). But then the rest of the roster is way better than what the 90s Bulls had. Marcus Morris, Pat Bev, Reggie Jackson, Ivan Zubac, Montrez Harrel, Lou Will - this team is stacked.

If Lebron beats this team with KCP as his third option, man is GOATed.

ThatCoolKid
09-03-2020, 11:04 PM
the clips arent the warriors. you're still overselling them though yes kawhi looks like the best player in the world

They aren't quite as good as the Warriors, but it's closer than you'd think. People seriously sleeping on this team because they haven't been healthy all season. 12-1 when everyone is healthy. This is an all-time great roster.

ThatCoolKid
09-03-2020, 11:04 PM
LeBron if beat Jesus, he wouldn't be GOAT.

And Kawhi "basically MJ"? You're crazy man.

You're right, Kawhi can shoot the 3 ball too. My bad.

NBAGOAT
09-03-2020, 11:06 PM
Kawhi is basically MJ and he has his Pippen (PnG). But then the rest of the roster is way better than what the 90s Bulls had. Marcus Morris, Pat Bev, Reggie Jackson, Ivan Zubac, Montrez Harrel, Lou Will - this team is stacked.

If Lebron beats this team with KCP as his third option, man is GOATed.

no one here is better than rodman. Based on what I saw from people in the preseason comparisons were rodman harrell, kukoc lou, harper bev, longley zubac, kerr shamet. so yea clips have nice extra guy in morris and some depth in reggie but bulls top 4 is clearly better.

ThatCoolKid
09-03-2020, 11:21 PM
no one here is better than rodman. Based on what I saw from people in the preseason comparisons were rodman harrell, kukoc lou, harper bev, longley zubac, kerr shamet. so yea clips have nice extra guy in morris and some depth in reggie but bulls top 4 is clearly better.

Rodman was a great role player, but Clippers have so much defense and rebounding up and down the roster I don't think it really matters that much. Kukoc is inferior offensively to Lou Williams, Williams is the kind of guy who can drop 50. Kukoc is also inferior defensively to basically the entire Clippers roster. So I disagree that the Bulls top 4 is stronger. Also, Clippers have so much defense and 3 point shooting the Bulls just cannot match it. Comparing players one by one isn't a good way to see which team is better.

NBAGOAT
09-03-2020, 11:30 PM
Rodman was a great role player, but Clippers have so much defense and rebounding up and down the roster I don't think it really matters that much. Kukoc is inferior offensively to Lou Williams, Williams is the kind of guy who can drop 50. Kukoc is also inferior defensively to basically the entire Clippers roster. So I disagree that the Bulls top 4 is stronger. Also, Clippers have so much defense and 3 point shooting the Bulls just cannot match it. Comparing players one by one isn't a good way to see which team is better.

i just disagree about rodman. the clippers arent an all time defense without that interior defense and luka exposed some of their flaws on that end. williams can score 50 but also the bad defender on the clips, no question he's worse defensively than even kukoc. problem with harrell is he's a neutral defender because of his size and most bigs are usually at least a small positive impact wise, meanwhile rodman's an all-nba defender.

3pt shooting is relative to era so that doesnt really matter. we're talking about how dominant and talented teams are for their own era. the bulls did not lack 3pt shooting for a 90s team.

TheCorporation
09-04-2020, 12:04 AM
You're right, Kawhi can shoot the 3 ball too. My bad.

My goodness

:roll: :roll:

SATAN
09-04-2020, 12:13 AM
He already is.

PETRO2222
09-04-2020, 12:14 AM
My goodness

:roll: :roll:

This LeBron fans just doesnt want to accept the FACT that LeCOWARD is a pussssssssss...y ass looser, and he will lose this finals as well.

TheCorporation
09-04-2020, 12:20 AM
This LeBron fans just doesnt want to accept the FACT that LeCOWARD is a pussssssssss...y ass looser, and he will lose this finals as well.

Shoulda lost to Portland in 1-9 MJ fashion, amirite?

That ol' 1st round loss legacy saver :lol

Bawkish
09-04-2020, 02:06 AM
Shoulda lost to Portland in 1-9 MJ fashion, amirite?

That ol' 1st round loss legacy saver :lol

LePippen :lol

TheCorporation
09-04-2020, 02:44 AM
LePippen :lol

MJ fans should thank Pippen :lol

Saved a career loser from 1-9 desparate times

ThatCoolKid
09-04-2020, 01:59 PM
MJ fans should thank Pippen :lol

Saved a career loser from 1-9 desparate times

:lol These 12 year olds think they're smart for stanning a player they never even watched play. They just throwing pebbles at the throne.