PDA

View Full Version : I am not happy with the Bucks right now

Rudeboy3
09-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Why did the nba even comeback, i would have prefered for for season to over compared to this, wtf is going on? Jimmy is legit outplaying giannis and once again the bucks "shooters" can't shoot, i hope to God Giannis forces his way to Golden state, **** the bucks, **** milwaukee and **** Bud.

Roundball_Rock
09-04-2020, 09:30 PM
It is tough but it will make it even sweeter when Giannis wins his first chip (probably elsewhere, though). :cheers:

Proctor
09-04-2020, 09:30 PM
And most importantly, **** that overrated one dimensional POS Giannis.

Rudeboy3
09-04-2020, 09:31 PM
And most importantly, **** that overrated one dimensional POS Giannis.

GTFO, you suck a dick and choke on it bitch, Harden played like shit against okc and he's lucky his bitch ass made it out the first round foh

Axe
Why did the nba even comeback, i would have prefered for for season to over compared to this, wtf is going on? Jimmy is legit outplaying giannis and once again the bucks "shooters" can't shoot, i hope to God Giannis forces his way to Golden state, **** the bucks, **** milwaukee and **** Bud.
That's what you get for being an ignorant dick lmao.

Proctor
GTFO, you suck a dick and choke on it bitch, Harden played like shit against okc and he's lucky his bitch ass made it out the first round foh

Yep, Harden and Giannis are both trash. Glad we agree!

starface
Dont let us stand in your way OP.

CelticBaller
Take the L you lil bitch. Where was all the shit you talked about the Celtics?

Get on your knees clown

FromDowntown
09-04-2020, 09:33 PM

Get on your knees clown

:lol :lol

Ghost1
Dont let us stand in your way OP.

:roll:

tpols
chin up bud.

it's just basketball.

fourkicks44
09-04-2020, 09:34 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

I'm dying from laughter

Rudeboy3

Get on your knees clown

gtfo, if the bucks were playing the celtics they'd be up 3-0, the heat are such a bad matchup, they shoot 3s and get to the line so much they pretty counter the bucks defence. Then you have their defensive personnel. Bucks should have tanked for the 2nd seed

Rudeboy3
:roll::roll::roll:

I'm dying from laughter

why is a sixers fan talking? atleast the bucks made it out the first round

Proctor
09-04-2020, 09:35 PM
gtfo, if the bucks were playing the celtics they'd be up 3-0, the heat are such a bad matchup, they shoot 3s and get to the line so much they pretty counter the bucks defence. Then you have their defensive personnel. Bucks should have tanked for the 2nd seed

The 360 :roll: :roll: :roll:

CelticBaller
09-04-2020, 09:37 PM

sorry I could make out what you were saying while you had Jimmy Butler’s dick in your mouth. Don’t speak with your mouth full

BasedTom
this heat team isn't that good sorry, their offence is sorry af

winning by 15 points every game is struggling now :lol:??? The heat can't expose shit, they're a shit team with subpar talent, the fact that you think a team with jimmy butler as their best player is going to win shit is hilarious. And if you want to talk about the regular season, the bucks literally blew the first game and on the second game they were on a b2b off of 4 games in 6 nights, it was a scheduled loss. Heat fans are beyond delude their offense is beyond garbage

try in 5, if not an outright sweep. I legit don't see what's so great about this heat team, their talent isn't that great at all. They shoot the 3 ball well but they dont take a lot of them.

https://i.imgur.com/Gynfw5E.gif

https://i.imgur.com/6wLOOZd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TxMfR8L.jpg

fourkicks44
why is a sixers fan talking? atleast the bucks made it out the first round

Not far out the first round tho :roll:

starface
Did Jeff change the thread title or was it RMWCuck??

Axe
09-04-2020, 09:38 PM
Reasons.

I'm sure they'll still get their chip someday.

fourkicks44
09-04-2020, 09:39 PM

I dunno but it makes it even funnier tbh :roll:

CelticBaller
09-04-2020, 09:39 PM

Clown getting exposed, hate to see it

ArbitraryWater
09-04-2020, 09:40 PM

Lol dang

AirBonner
09-04-2020, 09:41 PM
Op fuming

Proctor
09-04-2020, 09:42 PM

Axe
09-04-2020, 09:43 PM
Wow nice observation

Shogon
09-04-2020, 09:45 PM

SouBeachTalents
Remember OP claiming Giannis was better than Hakeem :oldlol:

Rudeboy3

my account was hacked, imagine posting these fake ass quotes, foh

Axe
09-04-2020, 09:47 PM
my account was hacked, imagine posting these fake ass quotes, foh
https://media2.giphy.com/media/iAYupOdWXQy5a4nVGk/giphy.gif

Rudeboy3
09-04-2020, 09:47 PM
Reasons.

I'm sure they'll still get their chip someday.

i swear this guy is a ****ing stalker, he's always on my dick, account created this year and already has over 6k post, go outside and get off my D

Rudeboy3
09-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Remember OP claiming Giannis was better than Hakeem :oldlol:

he is, hakeem could never play in this era, he'd get it worse than Giannis when it comes to walling off, i mean just look at embitch, all those post moves and he can't do shit

Axe
09-04-2020, 09:49 PM
i swear this guy is a ****ing stalker, he's always on my dick, account created this year and already has over 6k post, go outside and get off my D
Meltdown with insecurity.

The bucks lost because you are such an ignorant dick.

Roundball_Rock
09-04-2020, 09:55 PM

He is scum. He used to stalk me too. :lol

Axe
09-04-2020, 09:57 PM
^^Fukk off you pippen dickrider. Lmao ./.

ArbitraryWater
09-04-2020, 10:00 PM
He is scum. He used to stalk me too. :lol

Everybody here hates him lol

Axe
09-04-2020, 10:03 PM
^At least I'm not the one who got berated by fellow lbj stans and got banned here for making fun of mccollum and westbrook injuries weeks earlier before the postseason even begun. So that's pretty ironic. :confusedshrug:

ThatCoolKid
09-04-2020, 10:04 PM
I thought you guys were joking when you were calling him Rudeboy. That's his actual name :lol. Also Rudeboy you should just take a break from the internet. Hard loss doesn't get any easier interacting with these morons. Also, learn to humble yourself. Talking all that shit about something that is not certain and you have no control over is not intelligent.

Kblaze8855
09-04-2020, 10:06 PM
They are like 9-14 the last 23 games. The Heat were already the only team in the east to beat them twice....and there’s no home court. You didn’t have any real reason to think they would cruise beyond emotion.

MrFonzworth
09-04-2020, 10:25 PM
^At least I'm not the one who got berated by fellow lbj stans and got banned here for making fun of mccollum and westbrook injuries weeks earlier before the postseason even begun. So that's pretty ironic. :confusedshrug:

Funny Arbitrary chimed in, no one here likes him. Knows jack shit about basketball in general. Genuine autist snitch:lol

Axe
09-04-2020, 10:30 PM
Funny Arbitrary chimed in, no one here likes him. Knows jack shit about basketball in general. Genuine autist snitch:lol
Yea, dumbass lowlife bully always becomes mum whenever somebody calls him out for the ugly truths about his pathetic shtick lol.

Bronbron23
09-04-2020, 10:53 PM

Greek aint ready yet. He needs a mid, better post game and better supporting cast. Warriors would obviously be a good fit. He'd have a legit scorer that coukd take the load off him and they'd be deadly defensively with him, dray and klay. they'd be the favorites in the west.

Jasper
09-04-2020, 11:10 PM

forces his way to the warriors ???
After game four he can go there ...

I think the bucks will retool and bring a big name PG or SG guard in a trade

k0kakw0rld
09-06-2020, 02:39 AM
Die ni99a die :lol:roll: b!tchboy3 I was actually looking for you. Back-to-back years Siakam will get further or win more games in the playoffs than Giannis will.

Welcome to Toronto Giannis

B!tchboy3 u ain't rooting for Toronto. We don't want you.

k0kakw0rld
09-06-2020, 03:06 AM
I don't like his stupid ass but he is right though! You spend your entire existence here. Get a f--king life bruh :biggums:

6k in like 7 months :biggums:

Axe
09-06-2020, 04:55 AM
I don't like his stupid ass but he is right though! You spend your entire existence here. Get a f--king life bruh :biggums:

6k in like 7 months :biggums:
Get a grip, loser. You can't even form a decent grammar.

Because of you, i would want to see the craptors lose in the remaining games of the second round. And ffs, stop stalking profiles.

AussieSteve
09-06-2020, 06:39 AM
Yep, Harden and Giannis are both trash. Glad we agree!

Serious question....

Is it just a style of play preference that makes you say this, or do you think they are objectively not ATG players?

k0kakw0rld
09-06-2020, 07:39 AM
Get a grip, loser. You can't even form a decent grammar.

Because of you, i would want to see the craptors lose in the remaining games of the second round. And ffs, stop stalking profiles.
Nobody is stalking you. I never addressed you until few hours ago. Never came accross you in this forum. But I couldn't help but notice that you may reach the 10K mark before 2021. 10K posts a year like bruh seriously. You still live in your mom's basement? :oldlol:

Gohan
09-06-2020, 09:29 AM
Nobody is stalking you. I never addressed you until few hours ago. Never came accross you in this forum. But I couldn't help but notice that you may reach the 10K mark before 2021. 10K posts a year like bruh seriously. You still live in your mom's basement? :oldlol:

Back off homie, it’s not your business if he is living in his mommas basement.

k0kakw0rld
09-06-2020, 10:03 AM
Back off homie, it’s not your business if he is living in his mommas basement.
I know, it's yours! It's where you s--king his d-ck on the low :confusedshrug:

Gohan
09-06-2020, 10:21 AM
I know, it's yours! It's where you s--king his d-ck on the low :confusedshrug:

***** yo baby daddy is a mascot, now go eat a fat dick

keep-itreal
09-06-2020, 10:49 AM
this thread:roll:

k0kakw0rld
09-06-2020, 11:08 AM
***** yo baby daddy is a mascot, now go eat a fat dick
I eat pv$$ies for days and that is why I am eating you right now with passion.

Pvssy ass boi

ArbitraryWater
09-06-2020, 11:47 AM
I eat pv$$ies for days and that is why I am eating you right now with passion.

Pvssy ass boi

:roll::roll:

Axe
09-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Yeah? Well, eat a dick bitch.

Oh and tell me about it. Why would you suddenly be insecure about a mere post count like some other butthurt posters in this board?