PDA

View Full Version : The reason why I think the Rockets are better than the Lakers

Walk on Water
09-04-2020, 11:29 PM
The only thing that can really stop the Rockets is injuries or themselves. Sometimes Houston can go on really bad cold streaks. But if somehow they could manage that a little bit, then they could definitely beat LAL.

Also, Harden is better than Lebron and Westbrook can stat pad better than Lebron. We aren't talking about ALL TIME. I will admit that Lebron is better than them if we're talking about All time. But if we're talking about now, I'd say it's pretty close. Obviously Wesbrook is better at getting triple doubles if he put his mind to it. Lebron could do it for a series, but Westbrook can do it for a season while leading the league in scoring. And Harden is a better scorer than Lebron. I'm not talking All time again, I'm talking now. There's no debate. Harden has also led the league in assists too.

talkingconch
09-04-2020, 11:32 PM
no

Walk on Water
09-04-2020, 11:34 PM
no

But I say yes.

NBAGOAT
09-04-2020, 11:41 PM
no but ad is going have trouble moving hou's sturdy bodies in the post even though he's got half a foot on everyone, also why he can never catch it deep in the post. Leads to fadeaways faceups and some hook shots and agree with jackson that hou will love that every time. He's gotta get some orebs lobs and runouts in transitions. Bron's gotta be far better even if it means blatantly matchup hunting covington on the perimeter or a guard in the post. problem for him and ad to a lesser extent is hou can always double him since lakers are below average at shooting. bron likely needs his jumper to be on that's iffy. Hou will have cool games however and the lakers will get more rebounds the next few games. lakers should shoot better than 27% from 3 and hopefully rondo never plays along lebron again too so I wouldnt panic yet but it's no cakewalk