PDA

View Full Version : Need more FGA's from LeBron

LAL
09-05-2020, 02:14 AM
Lebron should have atleast higher fga's during losses, go out swinging and not worry about fg% maybe? Teammates suck? No problem says lebron i'll stop shooting too because his averages for the whole series are always on the back of his mind. 7/15.. typical calculated soft shit, frustrating, SO frustrating. I rather see a 10/28 type game, lakers need it, unbeatable too when he goes for 30+.

Gudo
09-05-2020, 02:22 AM
Its just game one and could be a feel out game.

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 02:25 AM
He is attempting to get his troops battle ready and engaged. LeBron knows he can get his 27-8-8 or whatever EACH night, but he is reliant upon Danny Green and KCP hitting a few wide ass open corner 3s too. Even if Bron drops 40. So? Rockets scored 100+ a game.

He needs his guys to feel/be engaged and ready for war.

His 3rd option is KCP for fux sake :lol

LAL
09-05-2020, 02:27 AM
Its just game one and could be a feel out game.

I'm going to throw up if i see 'feel out game' again. This dude "feels out" from november till june. Need more effort than this.

LAL
09-05-2020, 02:30 AM
He is attempting to get his troops battle ready and engaged. LeBron knows he can get his 27-8-8 or whatever EACH night, but he is reliant upon Danny Green and KCP hitting a few wide ass open corner 3s too. Even if Bron drops 40. So? Rockets scored 100+ a game.

He needs his guys to feel/be engaged and ready for war.

His 3rd option is KCP for fux sake :lol

He should shoot more. Try to get pj tucker in foul trouble or some type shit. Yeah let's worry about kcp and them. Nah his basketball aproach is puzzling too many times.

Gudo
09-05-2020, 02:32 AM
I'm going to throw up if i see 'feel out game' again. This dude "feels out" from november till june. Need more effort than this.

And where are they now? Exactly where they want to be, deeper into the playoffs. Its one game down after the first game. If they were down 3-2, then there is no point in him being nonchalant in the 4th.

LAL
09-05-2020, 02:36 AM
And where are they now? Exactly where they want to be, deeper into the playoffs. Its one game down after the first game. If they were down 3-2, then there is no point in him being nonchalant in the 4th.

It's not just this year. He needs to try to be more "heroic" when things don't go well, he doesn't have to win but my issue is he usually gives up with the team when they're having a bad night. That to me, is extremely frustrating. And being waay more aggressive in the 4th isn't being 'nonchalant'

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 02:39 AM
It's not just this year. He needs to try to be more "heroic" when things don't go well, he doesn't have to win but my issue is he usually gives up with the team when they're having a bad night. That to me, is extremely frustrating.

Just wanna get it straight, so the guy with

•most playoff game winners
•most playoff points
•highest elimination game ppg
•most 30 pt playoff games
•most 30 pt playoff triple doubles
•2nd most 40 pt playoff games

Needs to shoot...more?

LAL
09-05-2020, 02:41 AM
Just wanna get it straight, so the guy with

•most playoff game winners
•most playoff points
•highest elimination game ppg
•most 30 pt playoff games
•most 30 pt playoff triple doubles
•2nd most 40 pt playoff games

Needs to shoot...more?

Your mcdonalds posts are better and funnier. This is just sad.

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 02:47 AM

Meltdown

Respond or concede

LAL
09-05-2020, 02:54 AM
Meltdown

Respond or concede

King of stats. Only shows greatness on a stat sheet. Bron system since he was 17. Stat based player. Great stats after bad games. Never bad games on paper. Superteams in the east going up against brooklyn, bobcats, the knicks. Longevity.

Can you please focus.

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 02:58 AM
King of stats. Only shows greatness on a stat sheet. Bron system since he was 17. Stat based player. Great stats after bad games. Never bad games on paper. Superteams in the east going up against brooklyn, bobcats, the knicks. Longevity.

Can you please focus.

Not a winner? Hmm list anyone in league history with more FMVPs :lol

List them ALL

Thanks

LAL
09-05-2020, 03:00 AM
Not a winner? Hmm list anyone in league history with more FMVPs :lol

List them ALL

Thanks

Are you asking a list of who won more or more media awards?

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 10:33 AM
Are you asking a list of who won more or more media awards?

Still waiting

BigtimeNBAFan
09-05-2020, 11:24 AM

Can you please focus.

Only shows greatness on stat sheets? He has had 27 40 point playoff games. When he dropped 41 in back to back elimination games against Golden State in games 5 and 6 and followed that up with a triple double were you screaming at the tv as the Cavs were celebrating their championship; "Stats don't matter!!!"

When Lebron eliminated Boston going on a personal 10-0 run to close out Boston in 2011 were you screaming at your tv; "stats don't matter, please score less!" Or when he eliminated them the next year by having the best playoff performance of the last decade in game 6 in Boston; were you screaming; "don't shoot 19-26 from the field. Those are stats and they don't matter!!!"

You can't have it both ways. You can't claim Lebron only won because of superteams and then claim all the times Lebron put his team on his back and willed them to win don't matter. In fact you probably have made the dumbest argument in the history of sports, so congrats on that.

What is Lebron supposed to do? Shoot 5-24 from the field and have awful teammates and yet somehow still win? That way he won't have good stats, will be on a bad team, but will somehow get the W!!! You lebron haters are the dumbest basketball fans on the planet.

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 11:30 AM

Ask and ye shall receive

LAL
09-05-2020, 01:11 PM
Only shows greatness on stat sheets? He has had 27 40 point playoff games. When he dropped 41 in back to back elimination games against Golden State in games 5 and 6 and followed that up with a triple double were you screaming at the tv as the Cavs were celebrating their championship; "Stats don't matter!!!"

When Lebron eliminated Boston going on a personal 10-0 run to close out Boston in 2011 were you screaming at your tv; "stats don't matter, please score less!" Or when he eliminated them the next year by having the best playoff performance of the last decade in game 6 in Boston; were you screaming; "don't shoot 19-26 from the field. Those are stats and they don't matter!!!"

You can't have it both ways. You can't claim Lebron only won because of superteams and then claim all the times Lebron put his team on his back and willed them to win don't matter. In fact you probably have made the dumbest argument in the history of sports, so congrats on that.

What is Lebron supposed to do? Shoot 5-24 from the field and have awful teammates and yet somehow still win? That way he won't have good stats, will be on a bad team, but will somehow get the W!!! You lebron haters are the dumbest basketball fans on the planet.
Yeah compared to other greats, he doesn't really show basketball greatness. Thanks for pointing out some of his great games and stats. Let's hope for another of those games this series.

Gohan
09-05-2020, 01:48 PM
If they say Jordan the lebron fans will just say he played easy competition. In other words, **** lebron fans

RealSkipBayless
09-05-2020, 01:52 PM
Covington and Tucker had him shook in game 1.. so he just hoisted up 3's from that same spot on the wing he always does.

We'll see if it continues.

Gudo
09-10-2020, 10:04 PM
What did i tell you brah