PDA

View Full Version : Yall idiots really didnt learn anything about Blazers game 1 did you?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-05-2020, 02:49 AM
:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

same exact shit

our defense will be much better. Offense will be much smoother too

Vogel/Bran are feel out guys. They know what to expect now and so does the rest

Lakers in 5

LoneyROY7
09-05-2020, 03:00 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rockets are not the Blazers. No defender on the Lakers has anything for Harden...he'll be eating all series. Russ getting his legs under him and is starting to get things going in transition. It's gonna be tough all series long for LA.

LAL
09-05-2020, 03:01 AM
FeEl OuT

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-05-2020, 03:07 AM

Rockets are not the Blazers. No defender on the Lakers has anything for Harden...he'll be eating all series. Russ getting his legs under him and is starting to get things going in transition. It's gonna be tough all series long for LA.

How confident are you?

Willing to do an avy bet?

LoneyROY7
09-05-2020, 03:08 AM
How confident are you?

Avy bets are pointless to me. I'm just gonna enjoy this series.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-05-2020, 03:10 AM
Avy bets are pointless to me. I'm just gonna enjoy this series.

Yeah, no confidence.

Thought so :oldlol:

I mean went life and death with 35yo CP3 and an undrafted rookie that needed the final possession of game 7 to settle

Knew you werent bout that life:oldlol:

LoneyROY7
09-05-2020, 03:11 AM
Yeah, no confidence.

I mean went life and death with 35yo CP3 and an undrafted rookie that needed the final possession of game 7 to settle

You wouldn't take a permaban bet for OKC-HOU...and I'm not about it? :lol :lol

Avy bets are lame as hell. Come up with a real bet and then talk.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-05-2020, 03:27 AM
You wouldn't take a permaban bet for OKC-HOU...and I'm not about it? :lol :lol

Avy bets are lame as hell. Come up with a real bet and then talk.

Series was 3-3 with Dort playing babyboi. Not my fault injuries got your boy out of the 1st round (barely)

Avy bets are jokes and harmless. But if you dont want it, I understand

uber
09-05-2020, 06:13 AM
All those threads are obviously overreactions but there's a big difference between this game 1 and the first game against the blazers. The rockets just won pretty effortlessly. Harden and Westbrook only played 34/32 mins plus noone on this lakers squad can really guard Harden.

Phoenix
09-05-2020, 06:28 AM
Its gonna be an interesting series. I'm not jumping to any conclusions based off one game, but there's a few differences with Portland, namely defense( as in the Rockets played it), the inability of LA to stop guard penetration consistently( Bradley would have been big here), as well as the lack of a consistent third scorer in comparison to Gordon. Harden and Westbrook, if they play to or close to form, are good for 60+ on their own which puts pressure on Lebron/AD to at least match that and for someone else to step up ( gonna be a long series if Caruso is your third guy). Lakers couldnt even leverage their size to win the rebound battle.

Still, its game one so we'll see what adjustments are made but there's some glaring holes that won't necessarily be fixed at this point. Rockets could just be a bad matchup, but need to see at least game two play out. This may need to be an 'AD series', meaning he's the one major mismatch that the Rockets have no real answer for but they need to put him in more quick post-up situations where he can take advantage of a single smaller defender before any doubles come. Would probably work better if someone on LA can be a consistent 3point threat, Danny Green seems to have forgotten how to shoot along the way.

Houston was riding on the high of the last series and LA maybe a bit too much time off, the ole rest/rust argument.

Bronbron23
09-05-2020, 08:46 AM
:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

same exact shit

our defense will be much better. Offense will be much smoother too

Vogel/Bran are feel out guys. They know what to expect now and so does the rest

Lakers in 5

probably right. I think the problem with bron doing this is he's played like this before in multiple games in a series and lost although i dont think he's done that recently. Smart bet says your right though. I'll be taking his over in points next game for sure

aj1987
09-05-2020, 11:18 AM
How confident are you?

I am. What is your bet?

red1
09-05-2020, 11:20 AM
lakers turned it over 17 times and got played evenly on the boards. no answer for AD either.

these are very good signs for the lakers

red1
09-05-2020, 11:24 AM
next lakers team meeting will be the entire roster and coaching staff just looking at AD and telling him "dude... just go shit on them"

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-05-2020, 11:25 AM
If every Laker player outside AD/Bron play like shit, well, ya, Houston will wax them.

That isn't probable but I've seen teams ghost a series plenty. I've also seen a 1-2 man punch like Beard/Brook dominate. At the same time. If those two are at peak performance good luck to anyone. Had no idea Houston was #1 in postseason defensive efficiency either. Portland was #1 in O during the bubble so we'll see how long that lasts.

aj1987
09-05-2020, 11:37 AM
lakers turned it over 17 times and got played evenly on the boards. no answer for AD either.

The Lakers roleplayers were complete garbage. As were AD and LeBron, as per their standards. Vogel playing Rondo significant minutes, which is as autistic as it gets.

AirTupac
09-05-2020, 11:42 AM
The Lakers roleplayers were complete garbage. As were AD and LeBron, as per their standards. Vogel playing Rondo significant minutes, which is as autistic as it gets.

Your mother is a panchode eating with rats on the floor boy.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Yeah it is too early for these sky is falling threads. We'll see how things play out tomorrow. Game 1 is one game. Lebron has lost 3 game 1s in series he has won since 2018.

warriorfan
09-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Your mother is a panchode eating with rats on the floor boy.

While wearing a tattered Miami Lebron James Jersey

Phoenix
09-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Yeah it is too early for these sky is falling threads. We'll see how things play out tomorrow. Game 1 is one game. Lebron has lost 3 game 1s in series he has won since 2018.

This is ISH. Opinions vacillate and people over-react from one possession to the next, let alone one game to the next. Welcome to the asylum.

AirTupac
09-05-2020, 11:57 AM
While wearing a tattered Miami Lebron James Jersey

Dude those poverty 12 sibiling families got some Walker heat jersey donated and its half ripped apart.

hold this L
09-05-2020, 11:57 AM

Them getting a lot of TOs is what the Rockets do though. Maybe it won't be 17 again, but I wouldn't doubt it averages around there by the end of the series. Fully expecting the Lakers to get 5-10 more boards in game 2.

Interesting thing about game 1 is I don't think the Rockets had their best offensive game either. Harden was looking nice, but their shooting was still a bit below what they can hit it. Regardless of who wins game 2, I hope it's not a blowout by either team.

warriorfan
09-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Dude those poverty 12 sibiling families got some Walker heat jersey donated and its half ripped apart.

Lmao. 15+ people, 0 toilets.....yikes.

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 12:01 PM

Imagine talking shit when you live in a 3rd world country like Airhead Bosnia :lol

AirTupac
09-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Lmao. 15+ people, 0 toilets.....yikes.

Aj just eats where he poo's... and where his family lives

FromDowntown
09-05-2020, 12:09 PM
Get off the computer and enjoy your sun, my son

https://i.postimg.cc/9fmPKgNL/Enjoy-Your-Sun-son.png

warriorfan
09-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Aj just eats where he poo's... and where his family lives

:roll: :roll:

goozeman
09-05-2020, 12:13 PM
This is a tougher matchup for the Lakers. With Davis, Howard, and McGee the Lakers are dependent on big man heavy lineups. Their perimeter players are old with Rondo, Green, and Lebron (average age is almost 35). They got nobody that can close out at the three on D'Antoni's small-ball lineup or stay in front of Harden and Westbrook. Houston outscored Lakers in the paint last night, and that is supposed to be the Lakers strength. Also, Houston is a much better team than their record. Westbrook and Harden missed 40 games this year combined and took 2 or 3 off Lakers in RS. In their two wins during the RS, Houston took 100 threes and shot 41 percent. Last night they took another 40 3's and sunk 37 percent of them. So three games, 140 3's, 3 wins and Houston dropping 40 percent of shots from behind the arc. Lakers will not win this series if they allow this trend to continue. Lakers are going to have to match Houston from the perimeter or suddenly find a lineup that can guard Houston.

34-24 Footwork
09-05-2020, 12:13 PM
Them getting a lot of TOs is what the Rockets do though. Maybe it won't be 17 again, but I wouldn't doubt it averages around there by the end of the series. Fully expecting the Lakers to get 5-10 more boards in game 2.

Interesting thing about game 1 is I don't think the Rockets had their best offensive game either. Harden was looking nice, but their shooting was still a bit below what they can hit it. Regardless of who wins game 2, I hope it's not a blowout by either team.

Lol. This dude pretending like the Lakers just magically turned the ball over 17 times is hilarious. Some true boxscore shit.

And I'm one of the people that believe the Rox didn't even play or shoot that well in the Game 1.

aj1987
09-05-2020, 12:18 PM
My mother is a panchode eating with rats on the floor boy.

Good for your mom. I bet she was doing crack when she got knocked up and had you as well. That would explain a lot. :cheers:

Lol. This dude pretending like the Lakers just magically turned the ball over 17 times is hilarious. Some true boxscore shit.

And I'm one of the people that believe the Rox didn't even play or shoot that well in the Game 1.

A lot of the Lakers' TOV's were due to shit/lazy passes and they led to nearly 30 points for the Rockets. You would know that if you watched the game.

The Rockets shots 48% from the field and 36% from deep this game. They averaged 45% from the field and 35% from deep in the RS. They played well above their RS standards and this was against one of the best defensive teams in the league. Meanwhile, the Lakers, as a team, played like complete shit.

Those are facts, son.

bullettooth
09-05-2020, 12:58 PM
Yeah, no confidence.

Do avatars really mean that much to you?

The Iron Fist
09-05-2020, 01:48 PM
So you know that lebron will fail when he gets to the finals is what you’re saying?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-05-2020, 03:52 PM
I am. What is your bet?

2 month avy bet.

I got Lakers

tpols
09-05-2020, 03:54 PM
2 month avy bet.

I got Lakers

if you're gonna make a bet you have to put your money where your mouth is and do it Lakers in 5 like OP says.

but we know youre not down for that...

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-05-2020, 03:59 PM
if you're gonna make a bet you have to put your money where your mouth is and do it Lakers in 5 like OP says.

but we know youre not down for that...

If I'm giving a series score then he has to as well or it doesnt make sense.

If hes picking LA to win as well then the bet is pointless

aj1987
09-05-2020, 05:21 PM
2 month avy bet.

I got Lakers

Since I have no other option, I'm gonna pick the Rockets in 7.

2 months avy bet. The number of games do not matter. I have the Rockets winning and you have the Lakers.

Just one condition. You can't pick an avy which can get me banned. :cheers:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-05-2020, 05:23 PM
Since I have no other option, I'm gonna pick the Rockets in 7.

2 months avy bet. The number of games do not matter. I have the Rockets winning and you have the Lakers.

Just one condition. You can't pick an avy which can get me banned. :cheers:

Deal.

Games doesnt matter. LA VS Houston.

Same for me. Avy has to be something that isnt bannable.

Good luck :cheers:

aj1987
09-05-2020, 05:36 PM
Deal.

Games doesnt matter. LA VS Houston.

Same for me. Avy has to be something that isnt bannable.

Good luck :cheers:

:cheers:

Hamtaro - Lakers

AJ - Rockets

2 Month NSFW avy bet. Lets go! Good luck, brother! :cheers:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-07-2020, 03:55 AM
And here we go babybois

deja vu

light
09-07-2020, 04:41 AM

Harden eating has never meant playoff success for James Harden. So he can eat all series and it won't matter. Besides, he'll make himself disappear in the closing stages of the series anyway.

The Rockets just aren't that good. They're okay. But LeBron and AD are too next level. Historical. It will be very, very difficult to keep the Lakers from winning.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-08-2020, 11:47 PM
2 more:cheers:

AnaheimLakers24
09-08-2020, 11:53 PM
serious. theze ****en virgins are stupid as ****.

coastalmarker99
09-08-2020, 11:57 PM
2 more:cheers:

Right on the money you were and if Robert is out for game 4 they are cooked for this series.

Walk on Water
09-09-2020, 12:06 AM
:(:(:(:(

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-10-2020, 08:54 PM

Hamtaro - Lakers

AJ - Rockets

Hope you ready for that avy:cheers:

1987_Lakers
09-10-2020, 10:26 PM

:roll:

aj1987
09-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Hope you ready for that avy:cheers:

Yep.

1987_Lakers
09-10-2020, 10:41 PM

This didn't age well.

aj1987
09-11-2020, 01:10 AM
This didn't age well.

Oh yeah, Rondo's making me look like an idiot.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
09-11-2020, 04:15 PM

:oldlol::oldlol:

Manny98
09-11-2020, 06:07 PM

What was that :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-12-2020, 09:50 PM
:lol:lol:lol

FireDavidKahn
09-12-2020, 09:55 PM

TheGoatest
09-12-2020, 10:03 PM

Damn, three laughing emoticons and everything.

You were so confident with this post.

TheCorporation
09-13-2020, 02:46 AM

Hamtaro - Lakers

AJ - Rockets

You really bet against the king tho?

ArbitraryWater
09-13-2020, 05:57 AM
OP really winning.

Had the backdoor sweep prediction on lock twice

AND making coin

PeroAntic
09-13-2020, 09:43 AM

:facepalm

hes been eating sure... eating shit, as usual, like you do come every playoffs. Not that we didn't see it from miles away, but as usual you were too much of a retard. Harden and his fans are perfect match:oldlol:

AirTupac
09-13-2020, 09:51 AM
:facepalm

hes been eating sure... eating shit, as usual, like you do come every playoffs. Not that we didn't see it from miles away, but as usual you were too much of a retard. Harden and his fans are perfect match:oldlol:

Preach bro.

aj1987
09-13-2020, 10:25 AM
You really bet against the king tho?

If I had a choice, I would've picked the Lakers in 6. Since Hamster already picked the Lakers, I had no other option.