PDA

View Full Version : How many champions wouldn't be champions if the bulls played in this era?

Bronbron23
09-05-2020, 09:15 AM
Talking 90's bulls teams. Do the warriors win in 15? Do the cavs even make it to finals in 16? I could see the kd warriors winning in 17 maybe but not sure about 18. Seems like that year was the start of the end for them. Do raps win in 19?

If we go back further i could see maybe brons heat getting one off them and maybe pops spurs.

And what if we flipped it and asked how many chips do those bulls win if they were in bird and magics era. Between them and the bad boys who knows how many chips mj gets. Bird had his way with mj and so did the bad boys. I say mj maybe ends up with 3 chips.

Kind of crazy how different history would of been. Im more of a chips and eye test guy over stats but this is why just using chips isnt a great measurement of who's the best.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-05-2020, 01:20 PM
What do you consider this era, 2015 and up?

Depends on which Chicago teams. I think if you're going in ascending order, the 91 and 92 teams win both in 15 and 16. The 93 team goes down to the Warriors in 17 and the 96 team dethrone the Warriors in 18. The 97 team beats Toronto in 19 and while debatable, I think the 98 team wins the bubble. Not many ATG teams remain so they would have a legit opportunity.

Same thing with the 80s, meaning it just depends on the years. With the exception of the 98 squad, I think EVERY version of Chicago bests Detroit. The Bulls would also drop some versus Boston and LA. All in all, I believe they still win 4 championships in the 80s. Bron and Scottie peaked, were defensive monsters, and had great complimentary pieces with ATG coaching.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-05-2020, 01:39 PM
What do you consider this era, 2015 and up?

Depends on which Chicago teams. I think if you're going in ascending order, the 91 and 92 teams win both in 15 and 16. The 93 team goes down to the Warriors in 17 and the 96 team dethrone the Warriors in 18. The 97 team beats Toronto in 19 and while debatable, I think the 98 team wins the bubble. Not many ATG teams remain so they would have a legit opportunity.

Same thing with the 80s, meaning it just depends on the years. With the exception of the 98 squad, I think EVERY version of Chicago bests Detroit. The Bulls would also drop some versus Boston and LA. All in all, I believe they still win 4 championships in the 80s. Bron and Scottie peaked, were defensive monsters, and had great complimentary pieces with ATG coaching.

Hah! Mike and Scottie. Although Bron on those Bulls teams would be pretty good too.

KD7
09-05-2020, 01:54 PM
Honestly the Bulls would literally 15 peat in today's era