PDA

View Full Version : Victor Oladipo trade value?

KennyPowers
09-05-2020, 09:55 AM
What would your team trade for him right now?

Despite the fact he is loved in Indiana(Hoosier) and the Pacers did everything to support him, he wants max and doesn't really seem to care about Indiana anymore. I would not give him the max if I'm the Pacers seeing how unloyal he has become.

I would personally sell him for as low as a top 5 pick and an expiring contract just to get rid of him if that's the best offer. He is another phony just like Paul George.

DMAVS41
09-05-2020, 10:07 AM
I'd trade Porzingis and a couple role players for Oladipo/Turner.

Dr. Cheesesteak
09-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Sorta depends on what else can be packaged w/ him and what "my teams" goals are. Are Warriors expecting themselves to be title contenders next year? Or realizing it's a transition period? What are the Kings planning on doing?

Anyway, if I'm GSW's GM (I really want Sabonis, but that's not the topic), I'm thinking of a package like Draymond + Wiggins for Dipo + some combo of Holiday/1st and Bitadze/Leaf. Whatever can make it work to get Dray off my hands and get some young players/assets in return. If I can keep Wiggins, that'll be cool.

If I'm Sac's GM, I'm offering #12 pick + Buddy Hield for Dipo. My first offer would probably include asking for Leaf/Bitadze in return and if Indy rejects, I'd just ask for Dipo only. But whatever I can do to get Buddy out.

Gohan
09-05-2020, 02:38 PM
Sorta depends on what else can be packaged w/ him and what "my teams" goals are. Are Warriors expecting themselves to be title contenders next year? Or realizing it's a transition period? What are the Kings planning on doing?

Anyway, if I'm GSW's GM (I really want Sabonis, but that's not the topic), I'm thinking of a package like Draymond + Wiggins for Dipo + some combo of Holiday/1st and Bitadze/Leaf. Whatever can make it work to get Dray off my hands and get some young players/assets in return. If I can keep Wiggins, that'll be cool.

If I'm Sac's GM, I'm offering #12 pick + Buddy Hield for Dipo. My first offer would probably include asking for Leaf/Bitadze in return and if Indy rejects, I'd just ask for Dipo only. But whatever I can do to get Buddy out.
Slow your roll.

Giannis is coming

fsvr54
09-05-2020, 03:08 PM
I'd trade him, they looked fine without him and who knows if he'll ever reach 100% again.

NBAGOAT
09-05-2020, 03:13 PM
it's not very good. Think even if healthy, it's unlikely he gets back to 2018 level oladipo. realgm's board wasnt even sure he was worth a top 10 pick in this years weak draft. hield may be toxic but 12+hield is too much for oladipo. I think indiana should keep him and hope he ups his trade value. Trade turner for a wing.

NBAGOAT
09-05-2020, 03:14 PM

dont think gs wants 3 guards. The rumor i've heards is wiggins +2+another pick for turner+warren

DMAVS41
09-05-2020, 03:17 PM
dont think gs wants 3 guards. The rumor i've heards is wiggins +2+another pick for turner+warren

As much as Wiggins has not been good...giving him up plus the 2nd pick...plus another pick...for Turner/Warren seems like a large overpay.

There are better deals out there than that likely.

NBAGOAT
09-05-2020, 03:32 PM
As much as Wiggins has not been good...giving him up plus the 2nd pick...plus another pick...for Turner/Warren seems like a large overpay.

There are better deals out there than that likely.

yea some people even suggested the minny pick which will be close to a top 5 pick next year, I wouldnt offer that. a late 1st round pick isnt that bad. The other stuff I've seen rumored for wiggins on realgm just isnt very good however. Other stuff i've seen is like wiggins for aldridge and a pick swap, wiggins and pick for barnes and holmes. the consensus there is wiggins contract is so bad he and the 2nd pick basically cancel each other out value wise

DMAVS41
09-05-2020, 03:37 PM
yea some people even suggested the minny pick which will be close to a top 5 pick next year, I wouldnt offer that. a late 1st round pick isnt that bad. The other stuff I've seen rumored for wiggins on realgm just isnt very good however. Other stuff i've seen is like wiggins for aldridge and a pick swap, wiggins and pick for barnes and holmes. the consensus there is wiggins contract is so bad he and the 2nd pick basically cancel each other out value wise

I would imagine then the Warriors would just keep the 2nd pick then. Honestly just playing Wiggins as a 6th man scorer type in the mold of Lou Williams, but probably not at crunch time...and the expected value of the 2nd pick is higher than any of these trades I've seen.

AlternativeAcc.
09-05-2020, 03:42 PM
I'd trade Porzingis and a couple role players for Oladipo/Turner.

And the Pacers would laugh in your face

Nobody wants injury prone dinguz and shit role players

NBAGOAT
09-05-2020, 03:44 PM
I would imagine then the Warriors would just keep the 2nd pick then. Honestly just playing Wiggins as a 6th man scorer type in the mold of Lou Williams, but probably not at crunch time...and the expected value of the 2nd pick is higher than any of these trades I've seen.

i like it but i dont think they even have the depth to not have wiggins finish games. the warriors would need to use the tpe for a good wing and the mle on a decent center to split minutes with wiseman. Kelly oubre would be ideal but dont think phx trades him, maybe fournier though he plays no defense. Someone like taurean prince is more likely. Baynes and Gasol are good options for center. still these moves arent that inspiring and and that's a huge tax bill in a year with maybe no fans

DMAVS41
09-05-2020, 03:49 PM
i like it but i dont think they even have the depth to not have wiggins finish games. the warriors would need to use the tpe for a good wing and the mle on a decent center to split minutes with wiseman. Kelly oubre would be ideal but dont think phx trades him, maybe fournier though he plays no defense. Someone like taurean prince is more likely. Baynes and Gasol are good options for center. still these moves arent that inspiring and and that's a huge tax bill in a year with maybe no fans

I think it depends on what Paschall does. If he is able to improve his 3 and make a bit of a leap as a player...they've got a rock solid closing 4 in Curry/Klay/Green/Paschall...and that 5th guy could come from some of the stuff above...or just come from whoever they take 2nd if he's ready.

NBAGOAT
09-05-2020, 03:50 PM
I think it depends on what Paschall does. If he is able to improve his 3 and make a bit of a leap as a player...they've got a rock solid closing 4...and that 5th guy could come from some of the stuff above...or just come from whoever they take 2nd if he's ready.

ah i kind of forgot about him. playing paschall draymond together works with no center

DMAVS41
09-05-2020, 03:52 PM
And the Pacers would laugh in your face

Nobody wants injury prone dinguz and shit role players

Maybe, or they'd want to get something back for Dipo (who isn't exactly the face of health) with huge upside that also keeps them competitive...while getting off the Turner contract...which isn't bad, but with the cap increase not coming...isn't as good of a deal as it looked like a few months ago.