PDA

View Full Version : Red1 my apologies bro. You were right. Lowry is a f--king BALLER

k0kakw0rld
09-05-2020, 09:47 PM
DeRozan M8 was always the problem :facepalm

Bronbron23
09-05-2020, 09:52 PM
DeRozan M8 was always the problem :facepalm

He definitely is but hes also the biggest flopping ass bitch in the league. I want to like him because hes balling out but i just can't get down with how much he flops.

red1
09-05-2020, 09:54 PM
he's a legend for us. IQ off the charts. I have his jersey hanging on my bedroom wall.

win or lose he's already a legend to me because of the way he stepped up in big games for the chip run.

and now he's a 34-year old getting hit in the chest regularly by the biggest players in the league some of the most athletic human beings on earth and he still gets up and plays 40+ minutes, unfazed :oldlol:

what a badass

red1
09-05-2020, 09:57 PM
he has a sprained ankle right now too :oldlol:

Penetrator
09-05-2020, 10:01 PM
Copped a huge flying knee to the nuts last game:oldlol:

Tobio-Star
09-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Derozan was definitely part of the problem but Lowry has been a choker for a while too before he won that ring. It boosted his confidence

k0kakw0rld
09-05-2020, 10:08 PM
he's a legend for us. IQ off the charts. I have his jersey hanging on my bedroom wall.

win or lose he's already a legend to me because of the way he stepped up in big games for the chip run.

and now he's a 34-year old getting hit in the chest regularly by the biggest players in the league some of the most athletic human beings on earth and he still gets up and plays 40+ minutes, unfazed :oldlol:

what a badass
Like bruh all respect goes to him :bowdown: HALL OF FAME !! GOAT RAPTOR

E_Stamkos
09-05-2020, 10:15 PM
Honestly...

I'm a life long Raps fan...

I'm not ashamed to admit that I wasn't a big Lowry guy for a good number of years. Felt he was a bit of a diva who simply didn't have the talent to get it done.

I've done a complete 180 on the guy over the past 3 years.

For what he lacks in athletic ability and talent, he more than makes up for it in moxy, leadership, heart and basketball IQ.

He plays with a constant chip on his shoulder and excels best when others write him off.

Nothing but respect for Kyle Lowry man.

He's a ****ing winner.

Whoah10115
09-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Complete player, can do a bunch of things. Love him.

E_Stamkos
09-05-2020, 10:20 PM

what a badass

What more to say...

red1
09-05-2020, 10:26 PM
he's a big brain player

very large brain

NBAGOAT
09-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Lowrys been all-nba lvl since 2014. People just overvalued derozan so much.

Shooter
09-05-2020, 10:38 PM
King Lowry is a really solid player.

In last year's 2019 Finals series he put up great numbers for a #3 option:

16-4-7

Can't ask for more than 16-7-4 as a 3rd option. This year he is balling as well as putting up 17-7-6 during the 2020 playoffs.

Shooter
09-05-2020, 10:38 PM
Honestly...

I'm a life long Raps fan...

I'm not ashamed to admit that I wasn't a big Lowry guy for a good number of years. Felt he was a bit of a diva who simply didn't have the talent to get it done.

I've done a complete 180 on the guy over the past 3 years.

For what he lacks in athletic ability and talent, he more than makes up for it in moxy, leadership, heart and basketball IQ.

He plays with a constant chip on his shoulder and excels best when others write him off.

Nothing but respect for Kyle Lowry man.

He's a ****ing winner.

100%

warriorfan
09-05-2020, 11:43 PM
Flopping ****** who hit a few lucky threes. The original Trash Brother. Real piece of shit.

k0kakw0rld
09-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Flopping ****** who hit a few lucky threes. The original Trash Brother. Real piece of shit.

F--k you, you are a b!tch with your dingo with 0 FMVP getting carried aver damn time to championships. Enjoy lottery, pu$$y

Axe
09-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Remember that time last year when lowry went on to score the first 8 points in game 6 of the 2019 finals.

Something that inevitably buried the quest of the warriors for a three-peat.

Shooter
09-05-2020, 11:53 PM

Are you still stewing over 2019? Don't be, you guys made 5 straight Finals and won 3.

Tobio-Star
09-06-2020, 12:11 AM

The real trash brothers are injured as we speak. Enjoy being a lottery team for the next 5 years :cheers:

dankok8
09-06-2020, 01:12 AM
Lowry's got heart. There's no quit in him on both ends of the floor. Nothing fazes him and he's a very intelligent playmaker who makes good decisions with the ball. Not the most talented dude but I've always wanted him on my team since he got here.

Bronbron23
09-06-2020, 11:19 AM
Honestly i dont know how any man can like this dude with all the flopping he does. He's the worst in tbe league by a mile.

Young X
09-06-2020, 12:40 PM
If he played in America he would be rated much better. In the championship game last year he outplayed everybody.

FromDowntown
09-06-2020, 12:42 PM
F--k you, you are a b!tch with your dingo with 0 FMVP getting carried aver damn time to championships. Enjoy lottery, pu$$y

:lebronamazed:

warriorfan
09-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Flopping piece of shit. OG Trash Bro. Even legit Toronto fans are done with this piece of shit. Only fake Raptor/LeBron stans try to prop this guy up in some desperate attempt to try to pretend LeBrons comp in the East wasn’t the biggest joke ever.

imdaman99
09-06-2020, 02:28 PM
He's a gamer... but I hate it when someone complains after every call. It's hard to watch for me.

That being said, he has a lot of the intangibles they need especially with someone like Siakam who has none of them.

Bronbron23
09-06-2020, 02:52 PM
He's a gamer... but I hate it when someone complains after every call. It's hard to watch for me.

That being said, he has a lot of the intangibles they need especially with someone like Siakam who has none of them.

Yeah he's conflicting for me because he is tough and has hart and is definitely a gamer. On the other hand i hate flopping with a passion and the nba is getting out of control with it and kyle is worst one. To make things worse after a flop he cries like a bitch to the refs about it.

k0kakw0rld
09-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Yeah he's conflicting for me because he is tough and has hart and is definitely a gamer. On the other hand i hate flopping with a passion and the nba is getting out of control with it and kyle is worst one. To make things worse after a flop he cries like a bitch to the refs about it.
Marcus Smart is the worst flopper in the NBA actually

k0kakw0rld
09-09-2020, 11:55 PM
Flopping piece of shit. OG Trash Bro. Even legit Toronto fans are done with this piece of shit. Only fake Raptor/LeBron stans try to prop this guy up in some desperate attempt to try to pretend LeBrons comp in the East wasn’t the biggest joke ever.
33 big points on your b!tch ass. :cry::cry: some more...

How's the fishing experience with Curry and his splash brother?

BigtimeNBAFan
09-10-2020, 12:25 AM
A lot of people need to apologize to Lowry. The guy is going to the Hall of Fame and is the best Raptor of all time. He has been the anchor of a solid franchise that has been one of the top teams in the East for the last 5 years. His stats fell off a bit last year, but he was still great when he needed to be including the close out game where he led the Raptors in scoring and had a crazy +16 in a 4 pt game where he played 42 minutes.

All hail Kyle Lowry, the King of the North!