PDA

View Full Version : The Clippers Nuggets thread is now at 13 pages after 2 whole games and a split series

Shogon
09-06-2020, 08:34 AM
Friendly reminder that nobody actually gives a flying **** about Kawhi Leonward one way or the other.

The Clippers can win it all and still nobody will care in actual reality.

ImKobe
09-06-2020, 08:45 AM
Honestly, I don't care much for this series because I expect it to be one-sided. Yeah, they Clippers gave up one where Kawhi was historically bad by his standards, but they still made it a game down 7 with under 3 minutes to go. No one expects the Nuggets to make it past 5-6 games.

Shogon
09-06-2020, 08:48 AM
Honestly, I don't care much for this series because I expect it to be one-sided. Yeah, they Clippers gave up one where Kawhi was historically bad by his standards, but they still made it a game down 7 with under 3 minutes to go. No one expects the Nuggets to make it past 5-6 games.

You don't care for this series because you don't care about Kawhi. Just be honest about it.

https://media.tenor.com/images/7acf4f63c05a36377ac991bba1a4ca2a/tenor.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PeykaclVaA

"Kawhi... Kawhi! We've got Kawhi here!

See? Nobody cares."

Akeem34TheDream
09-06-2020, 08:52 AM
And? Does that make him a worse player? Should everyone create drama like Lebron? Should Kawhi racebait people? Was Tim Duncan(another ATG) great with the ratings? Kawhi doesn't give a single f*ck about what anyone thinks. He obviously doesn't like that much attention, he doesn't have a social media and he hates questions about his personal life. Add those up and you can come to a conclusion. Westbrook is probably more popular than Kawhi. Allen Iverson probably sold more jerseys than Duncan.

SwayDizzle
09-06-2020, 08:52 AM
You don't care for this series because you don't care about Kawhi. Just be honest about it.

https://media.tenor.com/images/7acf4f63c05a36377ac991bba1a4ca2a/tenor.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PeykaclVaA

"Kawhi... Kawhi! We've got Kawhi here!

See? Nobody cares."
Looool great scene from the best movie of all time

Shogon
09-06-2020, 09:02 AM
And? Does that make him a worse player? Should everyone create drama like Lebron? Should Kawhi racebait people? Was Tim Duncan(another ATG) great with the ratings? Kawhi doesn't give a single f*ck about what anyone thinks. He obviously doesn't like that much attention, he doesn't have a social media and he hates questions about his personal life. Add those up and you can come to a conclusion. Westbrook is probably more popular than Kawhi. Allen Iverson probably sold more jerseys than Duncan.

Are you ok?

Gohan
09-06-2020, 09:05 AM

Iverson was a superstar though

Akeem34TheDream
09-06-2020, 09:05 AM
Are you ok?

Yeah I'm ok. I'm not a super fan like you. Shit on him about his game and I wouldn't say anything but you made a couple posts like this as if its a popularity contest and not a sport. Now, answer my question. Who did you respect more as a player? Tim Duncan or Allen Iverson?

Shogon
09-06-2020, 09:11 AM
Yeah I'm ok. I'm not a super fan like you. Shit on him about his game and I wouldn't say anything but you made a couple posts like this as if its a popularity contest and not a sport. Now, answer my question. Who did you respect more as a player? Tim Duncan or Allen Iverson?

I made this a popularity contest? No. I'm responding to the popularity contest. That's the point of the thread. Kawhi is only used as an anti LeBron vehicle so when the board explodes with pro Kawhi anti LeBron propoganda, I like having rubbed it in their faces as to what's really going on. Nice try tho!

ImKobe
09-06-2020, 09:18 AM

I care about Kawhi the player, but I don't care much about the series at this point, unless the Nuggets win the next one and make it interesting. Kawhi was the most popular player in last year's Playoffs, from semis to the Finals.

Akeem34TheDream
09-06-2020, 09:26 AM
I made this a popularity contest? No. I'm responding to the popularity contest. That's the point of the thread. Kawhi is only used as an anti LeBron vehicle so when the board explodes with pro Kawhi anti LeBron propoganda, I like having rubbed it in their faces as to what's really going on. Nice try tho!

At least 80% of this forum is obsessed with Lebron and only half of those hate Lebron. This is a fact. Everybody here knows it. So that was your point? But remember, there are other players in the league. And normal, non obsessed people may like some of those players because of their game and not to 'use them as an anti Lebron vehicle'.:lol

NugzFan
09-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Friendly reminder that nobody actually gives a flying **** about Kawhi Leonward one way or the other.

The Clippers can win it all and still nobody will care in actual reality.

are laker fans proud of going out of their way of being assholes as much as possible? How does an entire fan base learn to be like this?

ArbitraryWater
09-06-2020, 11:57 AM
are laker fans proud of going out of their way of being assholes as much as possible? How does an entire fan base learn to be like this?

he's not a Lakers fan lol

NugzFan
09-06-2020, 12:03 PM
he's not a Lakers fan lol

fair enough but I still want to know the answer to the question

AirTupac
09-06-2020, 12:12 PM

What do you expect from OP who is by all standards a huge fvcking drooling retard? He's a joke in every facet of his life.

SouBeachTalents
09-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Kawhi's simply too boring to attract any kind of fanfare. I would assume the majority of people respect his game and would pick him as BITW, but besides his one psychotic stan he just doesn't move the needle one way or the other. The only players that attract attention on here are ones with a lot of haters like Harden, CP3, Westbrook, and for now Giannis. The one player who actually seems to be liked on here is Luka

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-06-2020, 12:18 PM
You're not wrong, Sho, but "Akeem" also has a point.

If we're doing popularity contests, Iverson probably reigned supreme in the early 2000s. Love em or hate em, LeBron is even bigger than that. And polarizing just like Kobe was.

FromDowntown
09-06-2020, 12:23 PM
What do you expect from OP who is by all standards a huge fvcking drooling retard? He's a joke in every facet of his life.

Projecting? :lol

Everyone knows you just described yourself champ.

tpols
09-06-2020, 12:36 PM
well compared to Lebron sure...

Kawhi is in that Duncan, Dirk, Jokic mold... just quietly dominates with little drama. I dont see whats wrong with that.

FromDowntown
09-06-2020, 12:54 PM
well compared to Lebron sure...

Kawhi is in that Duncan, Dirk, Jokic mold... just quietly dominates with little drama. I dont see whats wrong with that.

No one cares about him tho. Even the Bucks Heat game thread is over 50 pages. Kiwi is a star, obviously, but not one that fans truly care about. He is not on the top of the mountain like others. Still a ways away.

Manny98
09-06-2020, 12:56 PM
LeBoxOffice :applause:

sdot_thadon
09-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Well, op does have a valid point. After one game the Lakers thread is at 50 pages....but, apparently theres a ton of "clippers fans" here right? How many people here were fans of the Clippers before they became the anti-Lebrons? Wow.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-06-2020, 01:03 PM
I think it has more to do with Jokic being an anti draw and lack of challenge. Pair luka or hatden with Kawhi and people will care.

FromDowntown
09-06-2020, 01:05 PM
I think it has more to do with Jokic being an anti draw and lack of challenge. Pair luka or hatden with Kawhi and people will care.

:lol

Kiwi needs moar halp

HBK_Kliq_2
09-06-2020, 01:34 PM
:lol

Kiwi needs moar halp

He really does. George is sitting on a -2 BPM for playoffs. The way this is going, I want Kawhi leaving clippers after the 2021 season when he can opt out. I don't want him carrying this hard well into his 30s, go join Luka or something.

Penetrator
09-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Honestly I just find the nuggets boring to watch.

NugzFan
09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Honestly I just find the nuggets boring to watch.

you have no idea how much this hurts to read

warriorfan
09-06-2020, 02:03 PM
He really does. George is sitting on a -2 BPM for playoffs. The way this is going, I want Kawhi leaving clippers after the 2021 season when he can opt out. I don't want him carrying this hard well into his 30s, go join Luka or something.

He could join GS and finish his career with a 3 peat

imdaman99
09-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Nuggets are one of the funnest teams to watch. I don't like watching other teams games outside of the team of the player I like who shall go nameless, but Nuggets do it for me :rockon:

That being said, Lebron + Lakers move the needle. It's a match made in heaven. I guess if the Knicks were anything, they would also improve basketball but Silver is dead set on naaaaaaah they will always be relevant regardless of how bad they are, we can have other teams that are struggling to have people show up to their games or even watch them on TV should be helped at the Knicks expense.

I like Kawhi but he has 0 personality and charisma. He's a helluva player. But I don't get excited watching him play.