He might sit this out. Heat win.

ArbitraryWater
09-06-2020, 01:37 PM
He might sit this out. Heat win.

but the odds havent really changed..

warriorfan
09-06-2020, 01:41 PM
but the odds havent really changed..

Don’t the lines change with money being spent? I don’t think very many people believe for sure he isn’t playing yet. So there wouldn’t be a lot more action than normal against the bucks which would then start playing with the lines.

I think it’s just interesting that they arnt taking anything on Giannis all of a sudden.

DMAVS41
09-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Not playing in this game would be one of the biggest mistakes Giannis could make for his career.

Ghost1
09-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Not playing in this game would be one of the biggest mistakes Giannis could make for his career.

how come?

ArbitraryWater
09-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Whoah, Bucks odds just got reduced, as in more likely to win.

My bookie anyway

DMAVS41
09-06-2020, 02:18 PM
how come?

If he's saying his ankle really isn't bothering him and it isn't a serious injury...and he sits out...it would be a bad look for him.

In addition to that, if the Bucks win this game without him...given how poorly he is playing...he is going to get destroyed for it.

This is definitely a "tough it out and win or lose with my teammates...go down fighting" type game.

Now, if he's seriously hurt...of course he shouldn't play, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

tpols
09-06-2020, 02:25 PM
If he's saying his ankle really isn't bothering him and it isn't a serious injury...and he sits out...it would be a bad look for him.

In addition to that, if the Bucks win this game without him...given how poorly he is playing...he is going to get destroyed for it.

This is definitely a "tough it out and win or lose with my teammates...go down fighting" type game.

Now, if he's seriously hurt...of course he shouldn't play, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

How could he be seriously hurt? There was nothing crazy that happened in that game 3. He can't punk out like that. This has KD team hop and get no credit for winning written all over it unfortunately.

DMAVS41
09-06-2020, 02:29 PM
How could he be seriously hurt? There was nothing crazy that happened in that game 3. He can't punk out like that. This has KD team hop and get no credit for winning written all over it unfortunately.

He isn't.

I'm just saying that obviously he shouldn't play if he was, but there is no reason to think it was anything more than a minor tweak.

highwhey
09-06-2020, 02:30 PM
Whoah, Bucks odds just got reduced, as in more likely to win.

My bookie anyway

you put down any money on this game?

i feel like if giannis plays, thy can win tonight. i don't have them winning the series but i refuse to believe they can't put a W together.

Gohan
09-06-2020, 02:31 PM

Nothing wrong with going to the warriors.

FromDowntown
09-06-2020, 02:35 PM

+1

ArbitraryWater
09-06-2020, 02:45 PM
you put down any money on this game?

i feel like if giannis plays, thy can win tonight. i don't have them winning the series but i refuse to believe they can't put a W together.

Yeah I put some on them at just over 2/1

Axe
09-06-2020, 04:33 PM
At this rate, the bucks are only good in winning two games at best. It's gonna be hard now seeing them win four games in a row en route to a backdoor sweep as they're down 0-3 unless middleton or lopez could become superman altogether (tho unlikely) given giannis is a bit hampered from his recent injury.

ArbitraryWater
09-07-2020, 08:17 AM
Yeah I put some on them at just over 2/1

Ayo!

warriorfan
09-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Wow. No trolling here, they looked better with no Giannis. Their offense was much less stagnant, more motion, more ball movement, much better spacing. Miami didn’t really have a an answer for their offense after shutting them down pretty badly in the previous games. I’m looking for Bucks to take the next game with the over. Bucks offense is back and the Heat are going to have to score with them to keep it close.