PDA

View Full Version : I’m not watching anymore of these exhibition games

warriorfan
09-06-2020, 06:34 PM
Shitty product. Horrible offenses even when no defense is allowed, inconsistent officiating, low intensity. Do yourselves a favor and skip James Harden flopping around, Russell Westbrook missing 20+ shots, and Lebron commit offensive fouls and whining constantly. It sucks.

CelticGangster
09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
your guy turned every nba game into a glorified exhibition

if Beta Male Curry played baseball we'd be witnessing the best nba play ever

SATAN
09-06-2020, 06:39 PM
Good. **** off. Stop posting here.

Gray GOAT
09-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Shitty product. Horrible offenses even when no defense is allowed, inconsistent officiating, low intensity. Do yourselves a favor and skip James Harden flopping around, Russell Westbrook missing 20+ shots, and Lebron commit offensive fouls and whining constantly. It sucks.

You're fooling no one, welfarefan. We all know you'll be tuning in. The only way you won't be watching is if your landlord decides to cut the cable again, which isn't unlikely, given the ghetto neighbourhood you live in.

KennyPowers
09-06-2020, 06:40 PM

Keep posting here.

LoneyROY7
09-06-2020, 06:43 PM
Don't be mad Steph couldn't carry the load this season and is left sitting on the couch. :(

Shogon
09-06-2020, 06:44 PM

It really is a shitty product, lol.

Anyone who says otherwise is an agenda driven idiot.

The NBA is desperately trying to manufacture superstar players and they still don't have their next Michael Jordan and the product has suffered terribly as a result.

Shitty officiating which is mainly because of shitty rules, political agenda bullshit that has no place in sports regardless if I agree with the message or not, no crowd to drum up suspense, and an utter lack of "wow" guys in the league right just makes the product unbearable. Maybe the league has changed, maybe I've gotten older, maybe it's both, but...

This is my last season following the NBA, not that any of you care, but after this it's a wrap.

Kiddlovesnets
09-06-2020, 06:45 PM
Don't be mad Steph couldn't carry the load this season and is left sitting on the couch. :(

Actually they were 1-3 with healthy Steph this season, losing two blowout games against the Clippers and Thunder. So yeah, a lottery team with or without him.
:(

AlternativeAcc.
09-06-2020, 06:51 PM
Good. **** off. Stop posting here.

:roll:

AlternativeAcc.
09-06-2020, 06:53 PM

The NBA is desperately trying to manufacture superstar players and they still don't have their next Michael Jordan and the product has suffered terribly as a result.

Shitty officiating which is mainly because of shitty rules, political agenda bullshit that has no place in sports regardless if I agree with the message or not, no crowd to drum up suspense, and an utter lack of "wow" guys in the league right just makes the product unbearable. Maybe the league has changed, maybe I've gotten older, maybe it's both, but...

This is my last season following the NBA, not that any of you care, but after this it's a wrap.

You'll be back. Otherwise why not just stop watching now?

You're like someone saying they're going on a diet... starting tomorrow. No youre ****ing not and its obvious :lol

Kblaze8855
09-06-2020, 06:56 PM
I’m not watching anymore of these exhibition games

Yes you will.

No it isn’t.

Shogon
09-06-2020, 07:16 PM
No it isn’t.

It is.

You underestimate how little I care about the NBA right now.

I'm a LeBron fan and that in itself is waning quickly because he's almost done and because of the constant political shit because he knows his career on the court doesn't put him at the top.

The Magic ****ed me for the majority of damn near 30 years and they haven't been competitive in a damn near decade, again. Now? I don't even keep up.

LeBron came along... I've been a fan.

I was a fan of the process but the NBA and Sixers ownership made sure to take a steaming shit on that and absolute trashed that team and its future.

There's nothing here for me to root for. Perhaps one day, but for now, this is it. Next season will not be it.

Shogon
09-06-2020, 07:23 PM
You'll be back. Otherwise why not just stop watching now?

You're like someone saying they're going on a diet... starting tomorrow. No youre ****ing not and its obvious :lol

Because I have >x< that amount of care about LeBron left. Otherwise I flat out do not care about the NBA right now. This is it. If the Lakers don't get it done this year, his career is likely wrapped up short of piling up accumulative career statistics.

Im so nba'd out
09-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Def been some trash series

Nuggets vs the Clippers....no one wants to watch this shit

Nuggets could be up 3-1 and i still wouldnt give them a shot @ winning the series

Nilocon165
09-06-2020, 07:44 PM

Or we just, ya know, enjoy watching our favorite sport being played at the highest level

Especially with the amount of good games we’ve been getting this past week

Shogon
09-06-2020, 07:51 PM
Or we just, ya know, enjoy watching our favorite sport being played at the highest level

Especially with the amount of good games we’ve been getting this past week

Ok, let me clarify... it's a shitty product for most people that have been watching for 20+ years.

highwhey
09-06-2020, 07:54 PM
OP is seething in anticipation of another LeBron title :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-06-2020, 08:34 PM
Agree with Shogun except I am not going to stop watching.

Tuning in less like I have? Yup and that will progressively continue. Wont ever quit cold turkey tho :oldlol:

People are quick to call others nostalgic, but that just isn't the case here. There are fans who've been watching way longer than I have, and subscribe to the same notion. A few older coworkers of mine grew up on 80s ball and all thought the 90s and 00s were the most competitive. Of course they also think today is watered down. Not in talent per se, but the low quality has a lot to do with rules, presentation and social dynamic.

NBAGOAT
09-06-2020, 08:41 PM
you have something but lets be honest a lot of this has to do with your team not doing well :oldlol. Once basketball goes back to stadiums, some of these problems wont be as bad. and the league needs superteams honestly to get the casual crowd for national games. It even tempers expectations for the hardcore team fans. nuggets and jazz fans for example last year were happy seeing their teams develops and try to go deep in the playoffs. this year for awhile they had title aspirations and when they didnt quite get there it was disappointing, different mindset

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-06-2020, 08:44 PM
you have something but lets be honest a lot of this has to do with your team not doing well :oldlol. Once basketball goes back to stadiums, some of these problems wont be as bad. and the league needs superteams honestly to get the casual crowd for national games. It even tempers expectations for the hardcoreteams fans. nuggets a d jazz fans for example last year were happy seeing their teams develops and try to go deep in the playoffs. this year for awhile they had title aspirations and when they didnt quite get there it was disappointing, different mindset

The 16 Warriors actually made me start watching way more. Not going to lie.

NBAGOAT
09-06-2020, 08:46 PM
The 16 Warriors actually made me start watching way more. Not going to lie.

yea hardcore fans may not like seeing only 2-3 teams have a chance but they do like seeing greatness. There isnt an all time great team this year

Bronbron23
09-06-2020, 08:51 PM

Yeah its annoying but its all we got so I'll continue to watch and just complain as usual