AirTupac
09-08-2020, 11:56 PM
https://i.redd.it/chy823glk1m51.png

IllegalD
09-09-2020, 12:00 AM
:lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-09-2020, 12:01 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?484082-What-do-you-think-of-Rajon-Rondo-s-role-on-the-Lakers&p=14104709&viewfull=1#post14104709

nice call retard:lol

Kblaze8855
09-09-2020, 12:02 AM
That Melo form is gonna get some heavy usage. Im trying to think of who gets it next though. Old...but able to contribute in a meaningful way after being counted out?

Not too many come to mind...but its got some longevity. That meme will last till 2025 at least.

AirTupac
09-09-2020, 12:03 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?484082-What-do-you-think-of-Rajon-Rondo-s-role-on-the-Lakers&p=14104709&viewfull=1#post14104709

Everything is true about that post. He was the worst player in most of our rotations. Turns out, after waiting 2 years, he still has playoff Rondo him.

Tobio-Star
09-09-2020, 12:04 AM
G-O-L-D :cheers:

Marchesk
09-09-2020, 12:06 AM
:roll:

I'll be waiting on the Westbrook apology form in a couple years.

highwhey
09-09-2020, 12:11 AM
OP's mom needs to apologize to him for telling him Bosnia is Los Angeles

Akeem34TheDream
09-09-2020, 04:41 AM
Is Rondo first ballot HOF?

ArbitraryWater
09-09-2020, 05:38 AM

Lmao

ArbitraryWater
09-09-2020, 05:38 AM
Everything is true about that post. He was the worst player in most of our rotations. Turns out, after waiting 2 years, he still has playoff Rondo him.

You clearly insinuated he‘d be of no use going forward, thats what you responded to.

Don‘t be an idiot.

Well, that might be impossible lol.

jayfan
09-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Oh brother. Anyone apologizing for their ignorance to Rondo's greatness after a game in which he happens to hit a few 3's is still ignorant to Rondo's greatness.

AirTupac
09-09-2020, 08:47 AM
You clearly insinuated he‘d be of no use going forward, thats what you responded to.

Don‘t be an idiot.

Well, that might be impossible lol.

I'm not surprised you couldn't comprehend basic english. So I'll try to break it down even further for your stupid Iraqi ass. I'll even do it in steps.

1) There is 2 years worth of evidence that Rondo was involved in EVERY bad line up we've had.

2) All season, Rondo statistically, eye test and everything in between showed that he was a MASSIVE detriment for us while he was on the floor apart from a handful of games.

When you have 2 years of hard evidence stating that said player is of NO USE. Its easy to say that he is most likely not going to be of great use. Its just funny some stupid ****wit like yourself thinks that because of 2 games, it was obvious as shit that he was going to be a key piece in 2 games.

Manny98
09-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Let's see if he can sustain this level of play against the Clippers

jayfan
09-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Let's see if he can sustain this level of play against the Clippers

Sustain what, exactly? Hitting 3's like last night? Of course he won't.

Everything else, which he's done his entire playoff career? Of course he will.

zeerghit
09-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Playoff Rondo? YES

Shogon
09-09-2020, 09:45 AM
If Rondo keeps it up or even close to it throughout the end of the Lakers playoff run, I will apologize. Until then, no.

And no... potentially... this is not a Carmelo situation. Carmelo is done being a truly useful NBA player. He will have his nights, and if your team has nobody on the bench that can score whatsoever, ok, use him, but that's it. Let's see if Rondo can be somewhat consistent or if he starts to shit the bed which Carmelo does more often than not. Carmelo was still regularly shitting the bed while people were saying that other people should apologize to Carmelo. lol, no.

tpols
09-09-2020, 10:09 AM
:roll:

AJ and RR3 need to fill out a copy.

Akeem34TheDream
09-09-2020, 10:20 AM
He is better than Bradley, that's for sure.

Wally450
09-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Rondo proving his haters wrong once again. Dude coasts during the regular season.

Turbo Slayer
09-09-2020, 10:56 AM
If he can keep this level of play against the Rockets and the Clippers (should be a large enough sample size) I will apologize. Until now, hell no.

Doranku
09-09-2020, 02:02 PM
:lol I guess Rondo needs to put up 21/9 every night for some people to admit that they were wrong.

He's not going to play like he has the last two games every night, especially against the Clippers. The Lakers didn't sign him because he was the greatest fit for this team. They signed him because he is an absolute gamer when the playoffs roll around and he WILL go out and win you a game here and there which is absolutely what happened last night. His playmaking and scoring almost single handedly blew the game open midway through the 4th. He scored or assisted on 23 of the Lakers 30 4th quarter points in a pretty damn important game.

So many people on this board bitched and moaned every time Rondo would come in the game, crying that he was taking time away from Alex ****ing Caruso. Alex Caruso will never in his LIFE have a game like Rondo did last night. :oldlol: Put some respect on Playoff Rondo's name.

RRR3
09-09-2020, 02:05 PM
:lol I guess Rondo needs to put up 21/9 every night for some people to admit that they were wrong.

He's not going to play like he has the last two games every night, especially against the Clippers. The Lakers didn't sign him because he was the greatest fit for this team. They signed him because he is an absolute gamer when the playoffs roll around and he WILL go out and win you a game here and there which is absolutely what happened last night. His playmaking and scoring almost single handedly blew the game open midway through the 4th. He scored or assisted on 23 of the Lakers 30 4th quarter points in a pretty damn important game.

So many people on this board bitched and moaned every time Rondo would come in the game, crying that he was taking time away from Alex ****ing Caruso. Alex Caruso will never in his LIFE have a game like Rondo did last night. :oldlol: Put some respect on Playoff Rondo's name.
Caruso isn’t ball dominant. I think Rondo can play in the rotation but he absolutely shouldn’t share the floor with LeBron. I maintain Rondo is trash two useful games aren’t changing my mind. Maybe if he’s a big part of them winning the finals I will concede but that’s not happening.

jayfan
09-09-2020, 02:38 PM
Do Lakers fans really think the team signed Rondo for the regular season??

All this belly-aching about him being 'trash' all year is baffling. SO WHAT?

He's a coach in a players uniform during the regular season, and comes alive as a player in the playoffs. That's who Rondo is. If you guys didn't know that, then it's on you.

When was the last time he was trash in the playoffs? (And again, I'd discount Game 1 of this series because it was his first game action since March)?

2018? Tremendous (including the last couple months of the regular season, when they were fighting to make the playoffs)

2017? Tremendous (unfortunately was out with broken thumb after game 2 v. Boston)

Doranku
10-13-2020, 01:34 PM
Bump. Please pay your respects if you were a nonbeliever during the regular season.

AirTupac
10-13-2020, 02:08 PM
Bump. Please pay your respects if you were a nonbeliever during the regular season.

Its just so funny how a big gigantic fukwit like RRR3 can shit talk Rondo all season long. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE AN OUNCE OF ATHLETIC ABILITY DUDE. GO RONDO!!!!!!!!

Axe
10-13-2020, 04:43 PM
Rondo had a postseason appearance with the pelicans, ain't it?

Basketball r Us
10-13-2020, 05:13 PM
:cheers: