Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-10-2020, 08:53 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol

bobopenguin
09-10-2020, 09:09 PM
https://i.ibb.co/GRYCb2d/download-V.jpg

Gudo
09-10-2020, 09:21 PM
I think this is it for the rockets. Theyre done.

Shooter
09-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Hammy is a fake Lakers fan :oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
09-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Loney is going to retire I think. I will do the same thing when Kawhi stops winnings rings by 2026.

Tobio-Star
09-10-2020, 10:05 PM
Loney is going to retire I think. I will do the same thing when Kawhi stops winnings rings by 2026.

Lmfao bruh, why do you like Kawhi exactly?

starface
09-10-2020, 10:16 PM
Where Loney?

He GONNNNNNN fishin!

HBK_Kliq_2
09-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Lmfao bruh, why do you like Kawhi exactly?

Perfect player and plays the game the way it needs to be played.

Tobio-Star
09-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Perfect player and plays the game the way it needs to be played.

He is quiet and doesnt trashtalk a lot sure but outside of that he is nothing we havent seen before. Midrange there has been better, playmaking average, defense great but again weve seen better before.

Like why is he so special to you?

Tobio-Star
09-10-2020, 10:40 PM
I dont think Loney should retire tho. He lost to one of the favourites, no biggie

If he lost to OKC I woulda understand but losing to the Lakers is not a shame at all

starface
09-10-2020, 10:45 PM
I dont think Loney should retire tho. He lost to one of the favourites, no biggie

If he lost to OKC I woulda understand but losing to the Lakers is not a shame at all

He hyped the Rockets up AGAIN as real contenders.

Even tho we all told him objectively, without the Harden boner glasses on, they are pretenders. But no... he produced numerous meltdowns over the Rockets’ status and destiny.

And in the end, ONCE AGAIN, they were what everyone else said they were.

He should retire.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-10-2020, 10:46 PM
He is quiet and doesnt trashtalk a lot sure but outside of that he is nothing we havent seen before. Midrange there has been better, playmaking average, defense great but again weve seen better before.

He talks plenty of trash its just when his team is up:lol:lol

He actually thought Houston could win it all this year:roll::roll:

Tobio-Star
09-10-2020, 10:49 PM

Honestly hes annoying especially when he waited before telling everyone he was going to the Clippers so the Lakers couldnt make any significant moves. Also you can tell he hates LeBron

But I dont recall a moment where Ive seen real trashtralk from him

HBK_Kliq_2
09-10-2020, 10:50 PM

Zero weaknesses and does everything at elite level.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-10-2020, 10:51 PM
Who was the bigger no show. Harden in game 4 or loney in this thread.

Tobio-Star
09-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Who was the bigger no show. Harden in game 4 or loney in this thread.

I'll go with Loney lmao

Roundball_Rock
09-10-2020, 11:54 PM
Loney, don't let them get you down. Not everyone has to be a MJ, LeBron, or Kobe stan on ISH. :cheers:

TheCorporation
09-10-2020, 11:56 PM

Imagine quoting your alt. Dumb ass :lol

You are not part of LeFam or a Laker boi.

Go back to KG and CP3 fanclub

warriorfan
09-11-2020, 12:21 AM
His roommate may have killed him or is holding him hostage. Someone better go check up on him.

keep-itreal
09-11-2020, 12:34 AM
He still hasn't showed up :roll:

knicksman
09-11-2020, 12:44 AM

we just prefers silent assassins over loudmouths/pretenders.:confusedshrug: Kawhi is a silent assassin. He has silent(low) stats but actually a killer over a loudmouth(great stats) like lebron but shrivels when it matters. Maybe if lebron could win without superteams then thats the time we will like him but until now its the jordan types(silent assassins) that wins in this league. 72 69 wins, these guys are just dominant.

Roundball_Rock
09-11-2020, 12:46 AM
we just prefers silent assassins over loudmouths/pretenders.:confusedshrug: Kawhi is a silent assassin. He has silent(low) stats but actually a killer over a loudmouth(great stats) like lebron but shrivels when it matters. Maybe if lebron could win without superteams then thats the time we will like him but until now its the jordan types(silent assassins) that wins in this league. 72 69 wins, these guys are just dominant.

Raptors may be back in the ECF in less than 24 hours. The Knicks haven't been there in 20 years but this would be their third trip since 2016, twice without Kawhi.

knicksman
09-11-2020, 12:51 AM
Raptors may be back in the ECF in less than 24 hours. The Knicks haven't been there in 20 years but this would be their third trip since 2016, twice without Kawhi.

giannis=lebron. Just move on. Giannis has already proven that stats dont mean shit.

Roundball_Rock
09-11-2020, 12:53 AM
giannis=lebron. Just move on. Giannis has already proven that stats dont mean shit.

It would be great if Giannis winds up consensus top 3 all-time. :cheers:

SATAN
09-11-2020, 01:01 AM
knicksman literally just called Jordan a silent assassin :roll: Jordan was a known trash talker and often rubbed it in his opponents face. Also yelled at/punched his own team mates :oldlol: Not to mention hounding the refs more than most players back then. Almost all knicksman posts are absolute bullshit. :facepalm

Tobio-Star
09-11-2020, 01:06 AM

Yeah lets pretend Kawhi is on a team full with G-Leaguers :facepalm

Paul George is one of the smoothest players in the league. Accurate jumper everywhere and just had an MVP type of season before joining Kawhi. Elite defender as well

Morris was having an outstanding season with the Knicks averaging near 20pts on more than 40% 3pt shooting. He was like their star and now hes Kawhi's 3rd option

Lou Williams and bunch of other irrelevant dudes took the KD Warriors to 6 games. Lou is basically a star playing off the bench. Dude can go for 30 on any given night.

Then you have Harrell who just won 6th man of the year award and Beverly one of the best defenders in the league and a capable 3pt shooter

But LeBron with AD and leftovers is the superteam :oldlol:

Tobio-Star
09-11-2020, 01:10 AM
Honestly I cant take yall seriously when you say shit like this

aj1987
09-11-2020, 01:12 AM
Hamster has been right for the first time and he's going all out, wrecking the haters. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
09-11-2020, 02:16 AM
Me and loney always take jabs at each other, but I do feel a bit sorry for the young lad.

Poor fella gets his hopes up EVERY year, even though in his heart he knows its always going to end this way...

He also shows his face here after annual meltdowns of epic proportions and vacations for months on end ..

Id have a beer with him

knicksman
09-11-2020, 02:59 AM
It would be great if Giannis winds up consensus top 3 all-time. :cheers:

you cant be consensus if most of the players have kobe > lebron. Unless kobe is top 2:confusedshrug:

knicksman
09-11-2020, 03:01 AM
knicksman literally just called Jordan a silent assassin :roll: Jordan was a known trash talker and often rubbed it in his opponents face. Also yelled at/punched his own team mates :oldlol: Not to mention hounding the refs more than most players back then. Almost all knicksman posts are absolute bullshit. :facepalm

i said silent = low stats. 2nd 3peat jordan isnt nowhere near lebron in terms of stats but he kills. The result speaks for itself. 72 and 69 wins and a 3peat

knicksman
09-11-2020, 03:02 AM
Yeah lets pretend Kawhi is on a team full with G-Leaguers :facepalm

Paul George is one of the smoothest players in the league. Accurate jumper everywhere and just had an MVP type of season before joining Kawhi. Elite defender as well

Morris was having an outstanding season with the Knicks averaging near 20pts on more than 40% 3pt shooting. He was like their star and now hes Kawhi's 3rd option

Lou Williams and bunch of other irrelevant dudes took the KD Warriors to 6 games. Lou is basically a star playing off the bench. Dude can go for 30 on any given night.

Then you have Harrell who just won 6th man of the year award and Beverly one of the best defenders in the league and a capable 3pt shooter

But LeBron with AD and leftovers is the superteam :oldlol:

What? lets pretend like kawhi didnt play for toronto last year. And lets pretend like spurs core werent older than the heat yet spurs beat them.

SATAN
09-11-2020, 04:26 AM
:facepalm

Manny98
09-11-2020, 05:22 AM
:roll:

Tobio-Star
09-11-2020, 07:24 AM
What? lets pretend like kawhi didnt play for toronto last year. And lets pretend like spurs core werent older than the heat yet spurs beat them.

Toronto are on par with the Celtics even with Siakam completely disappearing+ last year doesnt count because they beat a hobbled Warriors team. When KD was playing on one leg he was shitting on them.

Spurs were a dynasty. Just accept it. Kawhi aint all that special. He wants to play on superteams just like LeBron because you need those to win nowadays.

Tobio-Star
09-11-2020, 07:25 AM
Superteams arent the problem, "megateams" like the 2017-19 Warriors are however

r0drig0lac
09-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Toronto are on par with the Celtics even with Siakam completely disappearing+ last year doesnt count because they beat a hobbled Warriors team. When KD was playing on one leg he was shitting on them.

Spurs were a dynasty. Just accept it. Kawhi aint all that special. He wants to play on superteams just like LeBron because you need those to win nowadays.1999-2007? yep 2014? no way

Wally450
09-11-2020, 08:35 AM
Reminder that OP ducked a permaban bet with Loney in the OKC series. Hold this W Loney.

LAmbruh
09-11-2020, 08:38 AM
Reminder that OP ducked a permaban bet with Loney in the OKC series. Hold this W Loney.

This

Loney living rent free :pimp:

#JamesGang4Life

TheCorporation
09-11-2020, 09:27 AM

Bingo

#JamesGang

imdaman99
09-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Loney, as a westbrook dude I just wanna apologize. My boy Russ has not held up his end of the bargain. I was hoping his friendship with Harden would mean that they would play well off each other. But I feel like they had to have balled for more than a couple of baby years and 1 towards the end of theirs to have gelled properly, especially with the way Russ plays. Could have been great in OKC. But avoiding the luxury tax was more important than building I guess. But then again, who knows if Harden ever becomes the monster he is now on that team. A lot of what ifs.

If you ever wanna get a mt dew with me (I don't partake in alcoholic beverages, but you are free to), I'm in Queens :cheers:

Whoah10115
09-11-2020, 10:40 AM
Loney, as a westbrook dude I just wanna apologize. My boy Russ has not held up his end of the bargain. I was hoping his friendship with Harden would mean that they would play well off each other. But I feel like they had to have balled for more than a couple of baby years and 1 towards the end of theirs to have gelled properly, especially with the way Russ plays. Could have been great in OKC. But avoiding the luxury tax was more important than building I guess. But then again, who knows if Harden ever becomes the monster he is now on that team. A lot of what ifs.

If you ever wanna get a mt dew with me (I don't partake in alcoholic beverages, but you are free to), I'm in Queens :cheers:

Why Mountain Dew tho?

STATUTORY
09-11-2020, 10:43 AM

in fairness to Westbrook, the injury and layoff seem to hurt his game bad. he's completely out of rhythm

Wally450
09-11-2020, 11:17 AM
Why Mountain Dew tho?

Mountain Dew is a great beverage to have. Especially if they're gonna chill and play some 2K.

ImKobe
09-11-2020, 11:24 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eho4EyeWsAAIUCF?format=jpg&name=large

Phoenix
09-11-2020, 11:26 AM

I never thought they would really work in the playoffs, outside of a 'punchers chance' scenario but both would have to be on their game and that hasnt been the case. Russ hasn't recaptured the form he had betwern Jan and March coming off that injury. They had a weird thing going during the season where Harden was putting up insane numbers till the new year, then Russ went off in January putting up crazy stats. Think it was too much of a 'my turn, your turn' thing that would eventually get picked apart by the right team.

BlakFrankWhite
09-11-2020, 02:22 PM

:roll: :roll:

starface
09-11-2020, 03:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eho4EyeWsAAIUCF?format=jpg&name=large

:lebronamazed:

Got damn.

That shit that make ya soul burn slow.

Ghost1
09-11-2020, 03:35 PM
https://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0910%2Fr743708_1296x729_16 %2D9.jpg&w=570&format=jpg

* James bin Harden *
playoff special edition avy

https://i.postimg.cc/QMbDF8xq/jhvhvjjv.jpg