PDA

View Full Version : Bring on Lakers v Clippers

DoctorP
09-10-2020, 11:02 PM
Wilt James did it again. Houstons lame experiment got purged by a one night stand.
Looks like destiny will be fulfilled.

Bring on Kawhi v Bran

I hate Brans entitled, privileged black ass but I respect him.

highwhey
09-10-2020, 11:08 PM
probably gonna be a 7 game series. clippers will probably take the first game or 2. lakers will adjust and adapt. clippers have the advantage tho, much more rounded supporting cast while lebron has ad and a bag of chips for a bench and role players.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-10-2020, 11:16 PM
Yeah all year long everybody basically knew it would boil down to Lakers vs Clippers for the title and we are about to have it. It will be the real finals.

A shame it can't be played in LA. Can you imagine the craziness of a 7 game series with the star power this series will have and having it never leave the city? The NBA has to hate how much money they'll be losing off that.

Gudo
09-10-2020, 11:17 PM
This has 4-1 written all over it. Clips will get the worse end of matchups

light
09-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Wilt James did it again. Houstons lame experiment got purged by a one night stand.
Looks like destiny will be fulfilled.

Bring on Kawhi v Bran

I hate Brans entitled, privileged black ass but I respect him.

Don't get excited for this matchup.

It's going to be exactly like Portland and Houston. The Clippers won't have enough either.

oldtimer28
09-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Yeah all year long everybody basically knew it would boil down to Lakers vs Clippers for the title and we are about to have it. It will be the real finals.

A shame it can't be played in LA. Can you imagine the craziness of a 7 game series with the star power this series will have and having it never leave the city? The NBA has to hate how much money they'll be losing off that.

Jack Nicholson would be devastated

Lil-Shrimp
09-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Lakers in 7

Hakkim90cc
09-11-2020, 10:52 AM
https://youtu.be/PD6AfcoG4o8

SlickRick
09-11-2020, 11:25 AM
Lakers in 6 and i never really liked Lebron just gotta give it to him dudes been putting in work.

pandiani17
09-11-2020, 12:46 PM
Lakers in 6 and i never really liked Lebron just gotta give it to him dudes been putting in work.

I am a Lebron fan and I think the opposite. The Clippers are too deep for this Lakers team, they will win it in 5 or 6. This Clippers team is way better than it looks, they have just been coasting all regular season. If they win the title, they will go down as a really, really good team. Let's see it though. Could these series be the most anticipated match-up since the 2008 Celtics-Lakers? Also, I think the 2003 Kings-Lakers match-up that never happened would have been huge.(they were supposed to meet in the finals for a re-match of the previous' season and had been goading each other all year long, only to neither win the title because of injuries in the Kings' part and laziness in the Lakers part)

DoctorP
09-16-2020, 01:51 PM
Oopsy.

Fantastic effort by the Nuggets to come back. There is no quit on that team.

Amazing. Jokic....wow