PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi is leading the Clips in PTS/RBS/AST/STLS/BLKS

StrongLurk
09-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Doing it all for the whole playoff run so far. Even though there is no CLEAR number 1 in the league like when we had peak Kobe or Peak Lebron...Kawhi seems to be the favorite for best player. He's been extremely consistent in all his games and is on the best team.

LAmbruh
09-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Time to start sucking off Clippers now that his original Blazers/Rockets predictions face planted.

I enjoy this slow evolution of desperation :pimp:

Bronbron23
09-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Time to start sucking off Clippers now that his original Blazers/Rockets predictions face planted.

Clips aren't them. They match up much better with the lakers. Its goona be good series

StrongLurk
09-11-2020, 05:10 PM

Bro you are so insecure, it's crazy. Just relax and appreciate other great NBA players not named Lebron. Why is it so hard for you to accept that Kawhi is leading his team in everything?

Lil-Shrimp
09-11-2020, 05:11 PM
Truly an amazing player. :bowdown:

Manny98
09-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Meh, LeBron has been doing that his entire career

Trollsmasher
09-11-2020, 05:26 PM
He's reducing his teammates

HBK_Kliq_2
09-11-2020, 05:32 PM
And they are the #1 playoff offense in the half court. GOAT Kawhi is doing it all. He can rebound and post up like a center, shoot like a shooting guard, dribble and pass like a point guard.

StrongLurk
09-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Meh, LeBron has been doing that his entire career

Is it really that hard for you to compliment Kawhi on anything? I like Lebron way more than Kawhi but give the guy some credit for once.

BigShotBob
09-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Best player in the world doing what he's always done

SATAN
09-11-2020, 07:05 PM
Doing it all for the whole playoff run so far. Even though there is no CLEAR number 1 in the league like when we had peak Kobe or Peak Lebron...Kawhi seems to be the favorite for best player. He's been extremely consistent in all his games and is on the best team.

He had a 13 point game. Shot 24% from the field.

StrongLurk
09-11-2020, 07:24 PM

One bad game out of 10...very consistent.

Already 5/6 with 12 points in the first Q in the game tonight.

BigShotBob
09-11-2020, 07:25 PM

Didn't Lebron have a 10 point game :roll:

Axe
09-11-2020, 07:49 PM
Is it really that hard for you to compliment Kawhi on anything? I like Lebron way more than Kawhi but give the guy some credit for once.
Too much nutriding is bad for someone's health

SATAN
09-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Didn't Lebron have a 10 point game :roll:

This thread isn't about LeBron but there is a difference here. LeBron coasting and playing low minutes in a Lakers win is a good thing for them. Kawhi actually tried and played like dog shit in a Clippers loss. He also played 12 more minutes than LeBron. Not that any of your posts are worth addressing.

scuzzy
09-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Best player in the world doing what he's always done
always fasho

2015 1st round sent home and outplayed by Blake/CP3
2016 outplayed by LMA, sent fishing and outplayed by Westbrook/Durant
2017 quit to Warriors
2018 quit on Spurs

Must have just started following hoops, I don't blame you most bandwagon Clippers fan wouldn't know

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-11-2020, 07:51 PM

He isn't wrong. Bron has proven his worth repeatedly, and is having a great run himself.

Its close between the two. Don't get why you're trying to play referee here.

MJistheGOAT
09-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Kawhi and his NO beta attention seeker personality doesn´t give AF, he only wants to win games, series, rings and FMVPs.

Axe
09-11-2020, 07:57 PM
always fasho

2015 1st round sent home and outplayed by Blake/CP3
2016 outplayed by LMA, sent fishing and outplayed by Westbrook/Durant
2017 quit to Warriors
2018 quit on Spurs

Must have just started following hoops, I don't blame you most bandwagon Clippers fan wouldn't know
The low iq on this take is too astonishing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mysanantonio.com/sports/amp/NBA-refs-can-rule-reckless-closeouts-as-flagrants-12220572.php

LAL
09-11-2020, 07:58 PM
This thread isn't about LeBron but there is a difference here. LeBron coasting and playing low minutes in a Lakers win is a good thing for them. Kawhi actually tried and played like dog shit in a Clippers loss. He also played 12 more minutes than LeBron. Not that any of your posts are worth addressing.

Exactly you idiot.

scuzzy
09-11-2020, 08:01 PM
The low iq on this take is too astonishing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mysanantonio.com/sports/amp/NBA-refs-can-rule-reckless-closeouts-as-flagrants-12220572.php
Says the kid who had to google it

He was day to day available to play the entire series, similar to the following season, except he just didn't. He Kawhit

That part google search won't tell you

SATAN
09-11-2020, 08:01 PM
Exactly you idiot.

Have a cry, fgt.

Axe
09-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Says the kid who had to google it

He was day to day available to play the entire series, similar to the following season, except he just didn't. He Kawhit

That part google search won't tell you
Eh. Not my fault you were naturally born with a low iq, lad. The usual thing with many of you bran stans.

And there's nothing wrong with googling this as long as it's a fact. A dirty play rendered him unavailable for the rest of that series, which gave way for a warriors sweep.

It's not so hard to see but you still choose to be blind. That's all.

scuzzy
09-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Eh. Not my fault you were naturally born with a low iq, lad. The usual thing with many of you bran stans.

And there's nothing wrong with googling this as long as it's a fact. A dirty play rendered him unavailable for the rest of that series, which gave way for a warriors sweep.

It's not so hard to see but you still choose to be blind. That's all.
google search find you a reason Kawhi quit out the entire next season and playoffs as well? then beg for a trade?

let me know champ

Axe
09-11-2020, 08:32 PM
google search find you a reason Kawhi quit out the entire next season and playoffs as well? then beg for a trade?

let me know champ
There was a reason why i bolded 2017, you dummy.

So in short, I wasn't talking of the subsequent year. Just that one year wc was the last wcf yet for the spurs.

But for you, being injured for the rest of the series is quitting already?

By that logic, then that only means that bran also quitted last year when he only played 55 games during his debut season for the lakers.

SATAN
09-11-2020, 08:54 PM
Poor Axe :(

Is it worth unblocking him? He seems to be stirring up some controversy lately. The backlash has been entertaining. :lol

scuzzy
09-11-2020, 08:54 PM
There was a reason why i bolded...

I know, you're a reactionary bot that thought he was correcting someone

Doesn't hold an opinion, fan of no team, no players. Just started watching NBA posting unusually obvious takes.

Entire shtick is taking digs at others posts like grammar patrol, which is ironic because it's obvious you don't know English well either.

Absolutely never starts a thread because he's scared people will quickly notice he knows nothing about hoops in general (we already do)

I get it bro, don't trip.

Axe
09-11-2020, 09:00 PM

Is it worth unblocking him? He seems to be stirring up some controversy lately. The backlash has been entertaining. :lol
Rent free asshole. :lol

It's pretty obvious you are aj1987, if not smoke.

Axe
09-11-2020, 09:06 PM

Doesn't hold an opinion, fan of no team, no players. Just started watching NBA posting unusually obvious takes.

Entire shtick is taking digs at others posts like grammar patrol, which is ironic because it's obvious you don't know English well either.

Absolutely never starts a thread because he's scared people will quickly notice he knows nothing about hoops in general (we already do)

Seething.

Resorting to some ad hominem now just because you can't try to be more logical than the way you used to be, hmm?

But oops, am deeply sorry to have bursted your bubble. Didn't mean to do and make you cry like that. Poor fella. :confusedshrug:

scuzzy
09-11-2020, 09:27 PM

He's an entertaining D-list account for sure

I especially enjoy when he chimes in on Game Threads: "the Boston is quit exceptional at dribble during a 3rd quarter" "they are enduring a lead for some time" "tie game which may mean there could be a overtime period"

Ground breaking stuff, makes me chuckle and like everyone else scroll right past in confusion :lol

SouBeachTalents
09-11-2020, 09:29 PM

I especially enjoy when he chimes in on Game Threads: "the Boston is quit exceptional at dribble during a 3rd quarter" "they are enduring a lead for some time" "tie game which may mean there could be a overtime period"

Ground breaking stuff, makes me chuckle and like everyone else scroll right past in confusion :lol
:roll:

SATAN
09-11-2020, 09:31 PM
"tie game which may mean there could be a overtime period"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Axe
09-11-2020, 09:32 PM

But if i cheered for bran and say those things, you wouldn't care nor whine much about it.

Sad reality, no? :lol

SATAN
09-11-2020, 09:40 PM
Axe

SATAN is a prick
This message is hidden because Axe is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Penetrator
09-11-2020, 09:41 PM
Bro you are so insecure, it's crazy. Just relax and appreciate other great NBA players not named Lebron. Why is it so hard for you to accept that Kawhi is leading his team in everything?

Wonder wheels is scared of the wcf exposing

Axe
09-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Axe

SATAN is a prick
View Post

:yaohappy:

Shogon
09-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Axe

SATAN is a prick
View Post

https://i.postimg.cc/pXNmKCJZ/ah.png

You're not the only one. Some posters here, particularly the alt battallion, are just utter trash. I've got about 8 on my ignore list atm lol.

Axe
09-11-2020, 09:48 PM
^^You and welfarefan are very much alike. Only retarded closet f@gs would often post screenshots about the users they ignore in this board and feel good about it. So thanks for the insight.

SATAN
09-11-2020, 09:49 PM
Can guarantee Axe just said something to Shogon or myself, who both have him on ignore. :roll:

:facepalm

Axe
09-11-2020, 09:52 PM
Imagine having me in his ignored list but still renting free inside his devil head. Must be a poor thing from aj's bitter dup.

MrFonzworth
09-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Leave Axe alone, he's one of my guys.

Axe, get to your corner.

Axe
09-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Leave Axe alone, he's one of my guys.

Axe, get to your corner.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/457a8a9210ce4018408a15feea0189b0/tenor.gif

Shooter
09-11-2020, 10:23 PM
Can guarantee Axe just said something to Shogon or myself, who both have him on ignore. :roll:

:roll: :roll:

Axe
09-11-2020, 10:25 PM
:roll: :roll:
Hi Slick. Could you put me on your ignore list as well? Thanks.

StrongLurk
09-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Kawhi with 36/9/4/3...this dude is like a combo of 97/98 MJ and 97/98 Pippen.

light
09-12-2020, 12:01 AM
The Clippers cant win relying on Kawhi for all of that.

For one thing, its not like he racks up a lot of assists, so that alone indicates a problem with their offense.

Phoenix
09-12-2020, 04:46 AM

:oldlol:

TheGoatest
09-12-2020, 04:48 AM
No mention of him leading everyone on both teams in minus with his -15 last night?

Manny98
09-12-2020, 05:09 AM

Phoenix
09-12-2020, 06:11 AM

Akeem34TheDream
09-12-2020, 06:30 AM
No mention of him leading everyone on both teams in minus with his -15 last night?

Anyone who uses plus minus stats for a single game shows how much he understands about basketball. If you really want to evaluate a player's performance watching him play might help.

Axe
09-12-2020, 07:18 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQOHn0HkFnB_HToCeqPvQnLc3jWjBd aKSgMXw&usqp=CAU

Phoenix
09-12-2020, 08:07 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/barkpost-assets/50+GIFs/1.gif

Axe
09-12-2020, 08:13 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/62d8b9a588c67c78e44f8998f02b1403/tenor.gif