PDA

View Full Version : Clippers should be concerned

GrayGoat
09-12-2020, 01:22 AM
Kawhi went off and George had a good game (his standards) and they still lost

NBAGOAT
09-12-2020, 01:30 AM
harrell and lou did nothing today and they have to do well on offense to have value, they're the bad defenders in the clips rotation and frankly dont even deserve that much playing time. Harrell's been that way for whole playoffs but thought he was getting back the last few games and then he got dominated by jokic today. they were supposed to be the clips advantage vs the lakers since george isnt at lebron/ad's level. Got rodman/kukoc comparisons in the preseason and that seems stupid right now lol.

GrayGoat
09-12-2020, 01:35 AM
harrell and lou did nothing today and they have to do well on offense to have value, they're the bad defenders in the clips rotation and frankly dont even deserve that much playing time. Harrell's been that way for whole playoffs but thought he was getting back the last few games and then he got dominated by jokic today. they were supposed to be the clips advantage vs the lakers since george isnt at lebron/ad's level. Got rodman/kukoc comparisons in the preseason and that seems stupid right now lol.

That’s the thing these guys can’t seem to put it together as a cohesive unit. We have seen it a couple games but they can’t sustain it

NBAGOAT
09-12-2020, 01:40 AM
That’s the thing these guys can’t seem to put it together as a cohesive unit. We have seen it a couple games but they can’t sustain it

yea in the playoffs lou and harrell arent going get minutes by themselves. That's when they're productive when lou's dominating the ball running pnr with harrell. I think I heard a commentator mention lou is basically a role player usage wise when he plays with kawhi/george and that means he's a negative with his bad defense. Doc teams have also always had problems putting up consistent effort though I like him as a coach still

HBK_Kliq_2
09-12-2020, 02:03 AM
Clippers built up a 16 point lead. Nuggets were just desperate and got a lucky run. Clippers will still close in 6.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-12-2020, 02:09 AM
yea in the playoffs lou and harrell arent going get minutes by themselves. That's when they're productive when lou's dominating the ball running pnr with harrell. I think I heard a commentator mention lou is basically a role player usage wise when he plays with kawhi/george and that means he's a negative with his bad defense. Doc teams have also always had problems putting up consistent effort though I like him as a coach still

Lou and Harrell played less then 20MPG and still single handedly lost the game. They need to get their shit together by WCF.

NBAGOAT
09-12-2020, 02:17 AM
Lou and Harrell played less then 20MPG and still single handedly lost the game. They need to get their shit together by WCF.

Yea but just playing them 20mpg is a problem on a paper too. Zubac,bev, Morris as your main guys after kawhi/George is good but lakers can match that. I still lean clips since I think clips effort will pick up vs the lakers but might change from 6 to 7 now

Micku
09-12-2020, 02:17 AM
I would think it was just luck.

Lou and Harrell haven't been performing as good as ppl thought. I feel like with Harrell, it's a bad mistmatch plus coming back.

However, I still think they have this in the bag. Denver is a good team tho. Nobody shouldn't underestimate them. They can take you to 6-7 games. I thought it was gonna go to 7 games at the start, but the Clips seem like the better team in most of these games. Even in this game that they lost.

NugzFan
09-12-2020, 02:49 AM
Clippers built up a 16 point lead. Nuggets were just desperate and got a lucky run. Clippers will still close in 6.

which part was lucky?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-12-2020, 03:22 AM
which part was lucky?

Kawhi resting too long, Harrell playing in the 4th quarter too long

NugzFan
09-12-2020, 03:34 AM
Kawhi resting too long, Harrell playing in the 4th quarter too long

thats "luck"?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-12-2020, 03:50 AM
thats "luck"?

Yeah, lucky the coach was an idiot and handed you the game.

Axe
09-12-2020, 07:33 AM
thats "luck"?
:yaohappy:

r0drig0lac
09-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Yeah, lucky the coach was an idiot and handed you the game.:lol

TheGoatest
09-12-2020, 12:55 PM
thats "luck"?

It's also factually wrong, considering Kawhi played more minutes than he did 3 of the other 4 games this series.

He is just frustrated that the "Clippers are only saving themselves for the playoffs" agenda that was used as an excuse for some of their poor performances this regular season doesn't hold water, and they actually look to be very similar to how they were in the regular season.

tontoz
09-12-2020, 01:10 PM
It's also factually wrong, considering Kawhi played more minutes than he did 3 of the other 4 games this series.

He is just frustrated that the "Clippers are only saving themselves for the playoffs" agenda that was used as an excuse for some of their poor performances this regular season doesn't hold water, and they actually look to be very similar to how they were in the regular season.

Exactly. Kawhi played 39 minutes which is plenty.

The fact is that Denver is a good team and if you don't execute for the entire game it can cost you. The Clippers haven't played with a sense of urgency all season and it has continued in the playoffs. Nothing new here.

NugzFan
09-12-2020, 08:47 PM
Yeah, lucky the coach was an idiot and handed you the game.

we got lucky doc handed the other team the game?

your coach decided to give up a playoff game on purpose?

this is what you are trying to argue?

Axe
09-12-2020, 08:48 PM
we got lucky doc handed the other team the game?

your coach decided to give up a playoff game on purpose?

this is what you are trying to argue?
If that's true, then i wish the lakers would do the same thing against the rockets later. :oldlol:

Vino24
09-13-2020, 03:53 PM
Oh they are concerned

Vino24
09-13-2020, 03:59 PM
Jokic looking like prime regular season Wilt against these chumps imagine what AD will do