PDA

View Full Version : Audio from the games are garbage

tomtucker
09-12-2020, 11:46 AM
So i tried to watch these teams play, but it's incredibly boring, what have ESPN and TNT done to the soundmix from the games??

There is almost no audio from the floor, you can't hear the shoes screeching, you can't hear the players yelling, you can't even hear the ball bouncing or hitting the rim, all you hear are the commentators at full ****ing volume.

and now in 2020, with no noise from a crowd, this would the perfect time to hear the sounds of the game.

anyone else feel the same?
It is super boring, just some idiots talking over the whole game.....

Hey Yo
09-12-2020, 12:07 PM
So i tried to watch these teams play, but it's incredibly boring, what have ESPN and TNT done to the soundmix from the games??

There is almost no audio from the floor, you can't hear the shoes screeching, you can't hear the players yelling, you can't even hear the ball bouncing or hitting the rim, all you hear are the commentators at full ****ing volume.

and now in 2020, with no noise from a crowd, this would the perfect time to hear the sounds of the game.

Strange cause I can hear all the stuff that you're saying you cannot.

warriorfan
09-12-2020, 12:15 PM
ESPN3 above the rim cam picks up all audio on the floor. There’s no commentary too.

NugzFan
09-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Am I the only one who has a harder time hearing whistles compared to pre bubble nba?

MrFonzworth
09-12-2020, 05:08 PM
Am I the only one who has a harder time hearing whistles compared to pre bubble nba?

Nah same here.

fsvr54
09-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Nah same here.

Seconded, half the time I think a shoe screech is a whistle.

BigKobeFan
09-12-2020, 05:56 PM
I'm tired of Mark Jackson always talking about race for no reason. I turned this crap off.

oldtimer28
09-12-2020, 06:29 PM

Yes. Most commentators make me mute anyway. Miller. Webber. Jackson. van gundy (too many rants and rules should be this speeches). Burke. Breen's bang is horrible.

Proctor
09-12-2020, 06:36 PM
You're just getting old, Dennis. Clean that shit out of your dirty ears. :oldlol: