PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook to the Knicks?

Lebron23
09-13-2020, 03:33 PM
Knicks don't have any trade assets unless they want to Trade Julius Randle and their 8th overall pick. Plus add Dennis Smith, Frank Nkitlina, or Elfrid Payton in the trade package.

lilteapot
09-13-2020, 03:34 PM
I want nothing to do with Westbrook.

MaxPlayer
09-13-2020, 03:34 PM
Seems like a natural fit

Lebron23
09-13-2020, 03:35 PM

He still averaged 27/7/7 in the regular season before he was injured.

lilteapot
09-13-2020, 03:35 PM
He still averaged 27/7/7 in the regular season before he was injured.

I dont give a **** he's not leading a team nowhere.

Lebron23
09-13-2020, 03:38 PM
Seems like a natural fit

And they still have the salary cap/space to sign Evan Turner.

Lebron23
09-13-2020, 03:40 PM
I dont give a **** he's not leading a team nowhere.

It might make the Knicks more interesting next season. A starting 5 of Westbrook, Turner,Barrett, Knox, and Mitchell Robinson is a playoffs team in the Weaksauce Conference. They just need to fill their rosters with some cheap role players.

lilteapot
09-13-2020, 03:44 PM
It might make the Knicks more interesting next season. A starting 5 of Westbrook, Turner,Barrett, Knox, and Mitchell Robinson is a playoffs team in the Weaksauce Conference. They just need to fill their rosters with some cheap role players.

You don't get it. Westbrook is 31 and is who he is. He's ball dominant and won't make anyone else better. And we are focusing on making sure Knox, Barrett, Mitch and Frank get better.

And who tf is Turner? U seriously want them to sign Evan Turner? tf kinda drugs u on? dont make me mad

Marchesk
09-13-2020, 03:46 PM

Could make the Knicks a more attractive FA location for summer 2021. Giannis/Westbrook duo would be interesting.

imdaman99
09-13-2020, 03:48 PM

This. As a diehard Elf Payton fan, I do not want Russell Westbrook.

DMAVS41
09-13-2020, 03:50 PM
Something like Randle/Ellington/Filler would probably make sense for both teams.

LoneyROY7
09-13-2020, 03:50 PM

Russ to the Knicks is your dream come true. :rockon:

lilteapot
09-13-2020, 03:52 PM

You really think we can do something with Westbrook besides have him for a few years, get into the playoffs and do nothing? Nobody wants to come play with dude and nobody will. Sick of this team jumping at the first all star that they can get only to push back the rebuild for years. Unless someone transcendental like AD wants to come here with him, having him here does no good.

imdaman99
09-13-2020, 03:56 PM
Russ to the Knicks is your dream come true. :rockon:

Not this version of him no, sadly :( watching him in the playoffs was infuriating. I think they rushed him back out of panic of 2-2 in the OKC series.

Injury affects someone as athletic as him, sadly. His midrange is broken because of that injury. He's in his 30s.

But I would love to give up Randle and Knox and a 2nd round pick to get him. It's not like he doesn't play well with others, Harden had a great year, PG had a great year last year, KD had his best seasons with him.

imdaman99
09-13-2020, 03:57 PM
You really think we can do something with Westbrook besides have him for a few years, get into the playoffs and do nothing? Nobody wants to come play with dude and nobody will. Sick of this team jumping at the first all star that they can get only to push back the rebuild for years. Unless someone transcendental like AD wants to come here with him, having him here does no good.

Not having him here doesn't hurt either. They are getting 8th picks out of Adam Silver screwing them over every year in the lottery. You think bringing a lightning rod to NY doesn't at least give them clout behind the scenes? Right now they are a joke, they can only go up.

Lol at nobody wants to play with dude. How many dudes wanted to play with CP3 in OKC this year? Dort? Great.

Lebron23
09-13-2020, 04:01 PM
You don't get it. Westbrook is 31 and is who he is. He's ball dominant and won't make anyone else better. And we are focusing on making sure Knox, Barrett, Mitch and Frank get better.

And who tf is Turner? U seriously want them to sign Evan Turner? tf kinda drugs u on? dont make me mad

I meant Evan Fournier.

r0drig0lac
09-13-2020, 04:10 PM
And they still have the salary cap/space to sign Evan Turner.:applause:

TheGoatest
09-13-2020, 04:13 PM
A brand new opportunity to stat-pad triple double averaging seasons? Julius Randle would mysteriously start averaging 4 rebounds per game.