PDA

View Full Version : Why does everybody leave Westbrook

HBK_Kliq_2
09-13-2020, 10:11 PM
Kevin Durant left him, Paul George left him, now D'antoni left him.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-13-2020, 10:17 PM
Harden would've left if they weren't boys since they were kids too

Chuckbrick is an autistic cancer, makes the most bone headed, momentum killing plays. Can't shoot. Can't play defense. Turns it over at the worst time

You ain't winning shit if he's one of your top players

BigtimeNBAFan
09-13-2020, 10:23 PM
Durant is winning the propaganda war many years later similar to Kobe in the Kobe-Shaq breakup. Everybody sided with Shaq initially other than diehard Kobe fans, but years later people realized it was the right choice as Shaq was washed by 2007. Everybody hated Durant when he left OKC, but now people are realizing why he left and siding with him more.

Personally I had no problem with him leaving OKC, it is where he went that was lame.

MaxPlayer
09-13-2020, 10:24 PM
They're probably all jealous of his basketball IQ

keep-itreal
09-13-2020, 10:33 PM
Ames Haren was the only one dumb enough to ask the front office to trade for him. :roll:

imdaman99
09-13-2020, 10:38 PM
https://i.gifer.com/LhV2.gif

I need me an Uncle Phil :( RIP

Smoke117
09-13-2020, 10:41 PM
So he's in top 100? That's more then I can say for midget boy Chris Paul. Clippers aren't losing game 7 man, I would bet on that and put my account on the line.

lol your bitterness is making you go full retard. Anybody who doesn't actually think Chris Paul is a top 50 (much less top 100) is a ****ing moron. lol All you just did now was display how pathetically stupid you are. :lol

Also, why would anyone care if you put your account online? This kawhi stan account is boring anyway as we all know you don't give two shits about Kawhi anyway. You'll just switch to your other 2 dozen accounts.

Roundball_Rock
09-13-2020, 11:00 PM
lol your bitterness is making you go full retard. Anybody who doesn't actually think Chris Paul is a top 50 (much less top 100) is a ****ing moron. lol All you just did now was display how pathetically stupid you are. :lol

Also, why would anyone care if you put your account online? This kawhi stan account is boring anyway as we all know you don't give two shits about Kawhi anyway. You'll just switch to your other 2 dozen accounts.

If he is an alt, of who?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-13-2020, 11:28 PM
If he is an alt, of who?

I'm no alt account, you know i am always a fair poster.

Phoenix
09-14-2020, 02:46 AM
So he's in top 100? That's more then I can say for midget boy Chris Paul. Clippers aren't losing game 7 man, I would bet on that and put my account on the line.

Newest poster: HBK_Kliq_3

GimmeThat
09-14-2020, 03:12 AM
because he hadn't been on a team that's been about more than just sports and family life, many other academic subjects transcends as well

Smoke117
09-14-2020, 04:48 AM
Newest poster: HBK_Kliq_3

Exactly. Some Kawhit Leotard fanboy just came out of nowhere on here? lol right. This is just another one of Simon's alts. He's using...well I was gonna say "his time", but time is clearly not an issue or something he's short on. The ****ing loser.

Roundball_Rock
09-14-2020, 09:43 AM
I'm no alt account, you know i am always a fair poster.

I am always curious to hear other people's theories but yeah I don't see any poster who resembles you. You have a unique combination of viewpoints, style, and you are consistent (e.g, your heavy weighting to certain advanced stats).

And1AllDay
09-14-2020, 09:45 AM
I am always curious to hear other people's theories but yeah I don't see any poster who resembles you. You have a unique combination of viewpoints, style, and you are consistent (e.g, your heavy weighting to certain advanced stats).

prob Strong Lurk :oldlol:

StrongLurk
09-14-2020, 10:15 AM
prob Strong Lurk :oldlol:

Brah I have literally never had an alt...alts are pointless.