PDA

View Full Version : This is what Kawhi Leonard did last time there was game 7

Nike D'Antoni
09-14-2020, 12:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CROx4XvLJTk&ab_channel=BleacherReport

Good Luck Nuggets, you will need it as there is a huge storm coming your way.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-14-2020, 12:27 AM
Exactly, Leonard is about to light their ass up like a Christmas tree. This is somewhat good for clippers because

1) it gives clippers more chemistry before they face Lakers.

2) After going through a game 7, Clippers will be more strong minded in Lakers series

3) It adds to Kawhi's legacy of dominating and winning game 7's on back to back seasons.

Nike D'Antoni
09-14-2020, 12:29 AM
Exactly, Leonard is about to light their ass up like a Christmas tree. This is somewhat good for clippers because

1) it gives clippers more chemistry before they face Lakers.

2) After going through a game 7, Clippers will be more strong minded in Lakers series

3) It adds to Kawhi's legacy of dominating and winning game 7's on back to back seasons.

:rockon:

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 12:47 AM
What happened in his last game 7 of the finals?

TheCorporation
09-14-2020, 12:49 AM
What happened in his last game 7 of the finals?

https://i2.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-James-4th-Quarter-Shot-Gm-7-NBA-Finals.gif?resize=364%2C205&ssl=1

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 12:51 AM
https://i2.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-James-4th-Quarter-Shot-Gm-7-NBA-Finals.gif?resize=364%2C205&ssl=1

In his ****ing eyes to seal the title!!!!!

**** yes!!!!

:banana::djparty:hammertime::dancin:

TheCorporation
09-14-2020, 12:52 AM
In his ****ing eyes to seal the title!!!!!

**** yes!!!!

:banana::djparty:hammertime::dancin:

https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-James-Blocks-Tiago-Splitter-Game-2-2013-NBA-Finals.gif

Spurs going for that game 7 heroics but LeBron had other plans

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 12:55 AM
https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-James-Blocks-Tiago-Splitter-Game-2-2013-NBA-Finals.gif

Spurs going for that game 7 heroics but LeBron had other plans
And to think that's not even his most iconic block in a finals....

Unreal dawg. :bowdown:

TheCorporation
09-14-2020, 12:58 AM
And to think that's not even his most iconic block in a game 7 finals....

Unreal dawg. :bowdown:

It just aint fair! LeGoat gon' goat

:bowdown:

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 01:02 AM
It just aint fair! LeGoat gon' goat

:bowdown:

Imagine being a kawhit supporter talking bout 'kawhit was just a puppy!.. just wait until Kawhit enters his prime'

Here we are almost a decade later and LeBron is still the better player by a yooge margin and if the Clippers avoid a huge choke against Denver, we will see LeBron dick down Kawhit for the 3rd time in the playoffs

Will he double his ppg like he did in 2013, 2014?

We will see!

TheGoatest
09-14-2020, 01:06 AM
Last time the Nuggets had a game 7, they ended up winning the game.

The only difference is that your clip is over a year old with Kawhi playing with different teammates whereas the Nuggets game 7 was a couple of weeks ago with the exact same squad.

FireDavidKahn
09-14-2020, 01:07 AM
A lucky bounce

TheCorporation
09-14-2020, 01:08 AM
Imagine being a kawhit supporter talking bout 'kawhit was just a puppy!.. just wait until Kawhit enters his prime'

Here we are almost a decade later and LeBron is still the better player by a yooge margin and if the Clippers avoid a huge choke against Denver, we will see LeBron dick down Kawhit for the 3rd time in the playoffs

Will he double his ppg like he did in 2013, 2014?

We will see!

People sweep Kawhi's blunders under the rug because he is just not on that level of top tier legends. He is good, not great.

-2015 Kawhi lost in the 1st round with Duncan and Parker to the CP3 Clippers. Kawhi averaged 20 and 7 :lol

-2016 Kawhi lost in the 2nd round with Aldridge out scoring him 27 to 23.

-2017 Kawhi lost in the 2nd round to the Warriors (he got injured) BUT in the 1st round he sat game 6 where his team won by 40 WITHOUT him :lol
https://i.postimg.cc/yYvDkzmB/20-ppg-lol.png

-2018 Kawhi missed the playoffs

Yikes. What a fraud

Nilocon165
09-14-2020, 01:08 AM
Don’t really remember what happened but I do know the Clippers are ****ED

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 01:09 AM
A lucky bounce

Facts

That shit don't count... GARBAGE shot that cranked off the rim...

Lucky shot and a fluke title.. its all they have man. Its all they ****ing have.

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 01:14 AM
People sweep Kawhi's blunders under the rug because he is just not on that level of top tier legends. He is good, not great.

-2015 Kawhi lost in the 1st round with Duncan and Parker to the CP3 Clippers. Kawhi averaged 20 and 7 :lol

-2017 Kawhi lost in the 2nd round to the Warriors (he got injured) BUT in the 1st round he sat game 6 where his team won by 40 WITHOUT him :lol

Yikes. What a fraud

Damn.

This isn't even embellished.... like these are just cold hard facts that are undeniable in nature.

And if he loses to the Nuggets (biggest choke of all time) it will just add to his already rich amount of playoff (and career) failures

:hammertime:

TheCorporation
09-14-2020, 01:18 AM
Damn.

This isn't even embellished.... like these are just cold hard facts that are undeniable in nature.

And if he loses to the Nuggets (biggest choke of all time) it will just add to his already rich amount of playoff (and career) failures

He really cannot escape his full criticism if he chokes away a 3-1 lead to Jokic. Especially if LeBron beats them in 5 or maybe 6.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-14-2020, 01:19 AM
inb4 thread backfire

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 01:22 AM
He really cannot escape his full criticism if he chokes away a 3-1 lead to Jokic. Especially if LeBron beats them in 5 or maybe 6.

Bingo!

But a part of me wants them to eek out a game 7 victory just so LeBron can swoop in and start dissecting his carcass on national TV

Move over hyenas (nuggets) .... the king is hungry

light
09-14-2020, 01:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CROx4XvLJTk&ab_channel=BleacherReport

Good Luck Nuggets, you will need it as there is a huge storm coming your way.

You mean luck?

So Kawhi and Denver will both need luck?

Roundball_Rock
09-14-2020, 11:33 AM
We know Kawhi will show up. The question marks are PG, Williams, and Harrell. PG has been up and down while Williams and Harrell have been MIA all playoffs.

guy
09-14-2020, 12:19 PM
I feel like part of the problem is the Clippers, especially Kawhi and PG, act like the two of them are equals, when they clearly aren't. So when they both end up having great 1st halves, they split alot of the offensive duties the rest of the way even when the other team is coming back on them. At this point, they need to realize that regardless of what happens in the 1st half, if the momentum swings to the other team in the 2nd half, PG is not going to be the guy that stops it and may just flat out stink. Kawhi just needs to takeover the 2nd half regardless. Not saying Kawhi has been great in these 2nd halves, but he's definitely not as aggressive, likely due to his feeling the need to defer . They may have actually been better off if PG had one of his pandemic P halves in the first half and the score was closer in the 1st half, so then they mostly just go to Kawhi the rest of the way.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-14-2020, 01:03 PM
We know Kawhi will show up. The question marks are PG, Williams, and Harrell. PG has been up and down while Williams and Harrell have been MIA all playoffs.

Kawhi/Zubac 2 man lineup is +18.0

Lou/Harrell 2 man lineup is -18.3

Insane to look at. Lou is actually a positive when he's out there with Kawhi or George but barely a positive. Still, that tells me its a lot more about Harrell then Lou. Those two playing together is just something that can't happen. Doc Rivers in the post game interview said that he has a bunch of analytics guys, what is he telling them to F off? Huge head scratcher but if he just avoided the 2 man lineup of Lou/Harrell this series would be over.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-14-2020, 01:05 PM
I feel like part of the problem is the Clippers, especially Kawhi and PG, act like the two of them are equals, when they clearly aren't. So when they both end up having great 1st halves, they split alot of the offensive duties the rest of the way even when the other team is coming back on them. At this point, they need to realize that regardless of what happens in the 1st half, if the momentum swings to the other team in the 2nd half, PG is not going to be the guy that stops it and may just flat out stink. Kawhi just needs to takeover the 2nd half regardless. Not saying Kawhi has been great in these 2nd halves, but he's definitely not as aggressive, likely due to his feeling the need to defer . They may have actually been better off if PG had one of his pandemic P halves in the first half and the score was closer in the 1st half, so then they mostly just go to Kawhi the rest of the way.

Exactly. And even though George had a big stat line, I thought he was choking more then anybody in 2nd half. He just had bad pace and was jacking up 3 point airballs to draw fouls. George is best as an 18-22 points sidekick, while Kawhi gets 30+ and takes over in 4th quarters.

Roundball_Rock
09-14-2020, 01:22 PM
Exactly. And even though George had a big stat line, I thought he was choking more then anybody in 2nd half. He just had bad pace and was jacking up 3 point airballs to draw fouls. George is best as an 18-22 points sidekick, while Kawhi gets 30+ and takes over in 4th quarters.

The problem is: what is the point of having him there then? Gallo and SGA could give you 18-22 points each and they shipped both and a decade's worth of draft picks for PG. They traded for PG the second leading scorer in the NBA, PG who was first team all-NBA, etc. That isn't who they have gotten for most of the playoffs but that is who they need out there if they are actually going to win the chip.

Some of the "my turn, your turn" stuff is the Clippers not having much of a real offense (a glaring flaw is a lack of playmaking on the roster). The goal should be the best shot possible each time down the floor, not taking turns like it is NBA2K.

Kawhi/Zubac 2 man lineup is +18.0

Lou/Harrell 2 man lineup is -18.3

Insane to look at. Lou is actually a positive when he's out there with Kawhi or George but barely a positive. Still, that tells me its a lot more about Harrell then Lou. Those two playing together is just something that can't happen. Doc Rivers in the post game interview said that he has a bunch of analytics guys, what is he telling them to F off? Huge head scratcher but if he just avoided the 2 man lineup of Lou/Harrell this series would be over.

Speaking of Doc, one thing that has flown under the radar is if the Clippers blow a 3-1 lead in the WCSF it won't be the first time they have done that during the Doc era.

guy
09-14-2020, 01:41 PM
The problem is: what is the point of having him there then? Gallo and SGA could give you 18-22 points each and they shipped both and a decade's worth of draft picks for PG. They traded for PG the second leading scorer in the NBA, PG who was first team all-NBA, etc. That isn't who they have gotten for most of the playoffs but that is who they need out there if they are actually going to win the chip.

Some of the "my turn, your turn" stuff is the Clippers not having much of a real offense (a glaring flaw is a lack of playmaking on the roster). The goal should be the best shot possible each time down the floor, not taking turns like it is NBA2K.

Thats in the past and doesn't really matter at this point. But looking back, the only good reason from the Clippers perspective was to get Kawhi. Can't blame the Clippers FO for that. You can blame Kawhi though.

Speaking of Doc, one thing that has flown under the radar is if the Clippers blow a 3-1 lead in the WCSF it won't be the first time they have done that during the Doc era.

It will be the third 3-1 lead blown by Doc when you include the 03 Magic/Pistons.

hold this L
09-14-2020, 01:49 PM
Kawhi to shoot 2/40 now that he's made the thread. :(

Roundball_Rock
09-14-2020, 01:51 PM
Kawhit is garbage. Stop sucking his dick.

I am not a fan or a hater of his but that doesn't mean I can't recognize that he is the best player in the NBA right now.

Thats in the past and doesn't really matter at this point. But looking back, the only good reason from the Clippers perspective was to get Kawhi. Can't blame the Clippers FO for that. You can blame Kawhi though.

It will be the third 3-1 lead blown by Doc when you include the 03 Magic/Pistons.

True, but I brought it up as a window into Kawhi's motivation. You have to think he brought him here for these spots and presumably is banking on a big PG game tomorrow. (This also is why players should focus on playing and let GM's be the GM's :oldlol: .)

Good catch, this would be the third time for Doc.

hold this L
09-14-2020, 01:53 PM
I am not a fan or a hater of his but that doesn't mean I can't recognize that he is the best player in the NBA right now.

True, but I brought it up as a window into Kawhi's motivation. You have to think he brought him here for these spots and presumably is banking on a big PG game tomorrow. (This also is why players should focus on playing and let GM's be the GM's :oldlol: .)

If he loses to the Nuggets, he's barely scratches top 5 starting next season. It should have never gotten to this in the first place.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-14-2020, 02:00 PM

GALLO is too much of a liability on defense
SGA is too young

The point of George is to have a primary second option scorer/ball handler/playmaker

Clippers offense is still 117 rating in playoffs with Kawhi on the court, that's GOAT level. The problem is Harrell/Lou are ruining everything, especially Harrell.

ArbitraryWater
09-14-2020, 02:00 PM
What he do?

Go 10/30?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-14-2020, 02:01 PM
If he loses to the Nuggets, he's barely scratches top 5 starting next season. It should have never gotten to this in the first place.

I don't see a big difference in going 6 games vs Lou/Gallo/Harrell

and going 7 games vs Jokic/Murray

KD/Curry were pushed to 6 by a team with Harrell as a key star, think about that for a second.

guy
09-14-2020, 02:03 PM

To be fair, PG was coming off his best season. He was deservingly 3rd in MVP voting.

To me, the bubble just kinda confirmed how much of a weak competitor he is, relatively speaking of course. The excuses he made after that whole Lillard thing about how things would've been different if it weren't for his past injuries were so pathetic. Then he had literally maybe the worst 3 game playoff stretch in history for anyone of his caliber in the Mavs series then followed that up with more excuse making about him being depressed in the bubble. Now he's saying they are still in the driver's seat :oldlol: He should really be like Kawhi and just not say much at all.

Don't get me wrong, if they lose this is still a choke on Kawhi's part. But part of it is cause he deferred way too much for whatever reason.

999Guy
09-14-2020, 02:12 PM
Very similar series.

Kawhi’s team underperforming against elite big man and dynamic guard duo.

But this time there’s no HCA. There’s no elite defense around him. No Nick Nurse.

And there probably won’t be the luckiest bounce in late game history.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-14-2020, 02:18 PM
Very similar series.

Kawhi’s team underperforming against elite big man and dynamic guard duo.

But this time there’s no HCA. There’s no elite defense around him. No Nick Nurse.

And there probably won’t be the luckiest bounce in late game history.

Play Zubac a lot. Don't play Harrell. Lou on a time restriction. You win game. It's not that complicated. Doc is probably too busy screaming his brains out about politics, does anybody on his staff have common sense wow

Roundball_Rock
09-14-2020, 02:51 PM

Who is better than him, in your view?

GALLO is too much of a liability on defense
SGA is too young

The point of George is to have a primary second option scorer/ball handler/playmaker

Clippers offense is still 117 rating in playoffs with Kawhi on the court, that's GOAT level. The problem is Harrell/Lou are ruining everything, especially Harrell.

Yeah, and they need him to be producing more than he has. In theory, the Clippers should have the 2 best players in the series but the Joker has upended that.

To be fair, PG was coming off his best season. He was deservingly 3rd in MVP voting.

To me, the bubble just kinda confirmed how much of a weak competitor he is, relatively speaking of course. The excuses he made after that whole Lillard thing about how things would've been different if it weren't for his past injuries were so pathetic. Then he had literally maybe the worst 3 game playoff stretch in history for anyone of his caliber in the Mavs series then followed that up with more excuse making about him being depressed in the bubble. Now he's saying they are still in the driver's seat :oldlol: He should really be like Kawhi and just not say much at all.

Don't get me wrong, if they lose this is still a choke on Kawhi's part. But part of it is cause he deferred way too much for whatever reason.

Agreed, good points. I get why they made the trade: superstars win chips in basketball but he hasn't been the guy they traded for in the playoffs. The 2019 season may turn out to be an outlier (he was basically all-NBA third team his entire prime until 19') and not the start of a new peak he would maintain for a couple years.

There were three big trades last summer and only AD has panned out as the team that acquired him envisioned.

Doc is probably too busy screaming his brains out about politics

Doc may have as many political commercials as playoff series wins in 2020. :oldlol:

BigtimeNBAFan
09-14-2020, 09:57 PM
He better. He is being called the greatest player in the league. Greatest players in the league with that type of supporting cast don't lose in the second round. That is why I'm not calling the Greek Freak the best of the moment. He did not step up against Miami. We'll see what Kawhi does.

And1AllDay
09-14-2020, 11:16 PM

Yikes. What a fraud

Fraud alert

Axe
09-14-2020, 11:32 PM
Oh, so they didn't face nor defeat the houston rockets at all in the 2017 wcsf?

That's surely quite interesting. :lol

And1AllDay
09-14-2020, 11:43 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/P5jGBnmm/kobe-rules.png

issa wrap

HBK_Kliq_2
09-15-2020, 12:14 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/P5jGBnmm/kobe-rules.png

issa wrap

Kobe on contenders in 2008-2010 never goes off for 50 + point games like you're trying to make it out to be. He does it on garbage teams with the exception of a few games.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-15-2020, 12:16 AM
Who is better than him, in your view?

Yeah, and they need him to be producing more than he has. In theory, the Clippers should have the 2 best players in the series but the Joker has upended that.

Agreed, good points. I get why they made the trade: superstars win chips in basketball but he hasn't been the guy they traded for in the playoffs. The 2019 season may turn out to be an outlier (he was basically all-NBA third team his entire prime until 19') and not the start of a new peak he would maintain for a couple years.

There were three big trades last summer and only AD has panned out as the team that acquired him envisioned.

Doc may have as many political commercials as playoff series wins in 2020. :oldlol:

Jokic is one of the rare players that elevates his game in playoffs though. I feel he's clearly a better offensive player then Giannis or George in playoffs because his playmaking. Underrated playoff performer.

PistonsFan#21
09-15-2020, 11:25 PM
bump

TheGoatest
09-15-2020, 11:29 PM
This is what Kawhi Leonard did this time there was a game 7:

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401242800

Jingo
09-15-2020, 11:40 PM
Lmaooooooooo

ArbitraryWater
09-16-2020, 11:15 AM