PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals just beat 49ers

highwhey
09-14-2020, 01:47 AM
1st game w/ no preseason. maybe a fluke W bc of the circumstances.

or, the defense is actually legit, they blocked a punt, blocked multiple balls that would have been a catch, sacked jimmy.

d-hop is the truth.

larry still has it.

drake is as good as they come.

the offensive scheme is yet to be confirmed if it's legit, but there are flashes of ingenuity and effectiveness.

conclusion: hopeful.

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2020, 01:55 AM
Murray won them the game

He's a clutch daddy

imdaman99
09-14-2020, 12:41 PM
Damn, looks like small ball is back :lebronamazed:

wagexslave
09-14-2020, 07:51 PM
If we go less than 9-7 it's a disappointment. Shit even 9-7 would be slightly disappointing. This team has too much talent. Chandler Jones and Budda Baker are 2 of the best defensive players in the league and Kyler Murray and D Hop are 2 of the best offensive players in the league. And we filled so many holes in the offseason with quality starting players, so there's no excuses this year. Glad to start the season with a win, but we had a few "easier" games coming up and lets see how consistent this team can take care of business and win games they're supposed to. I'm excited though, lets' go baby! should be a fun season.

highwhey
09-14-2020, 08:21 PM
If we go less than 9-7 it's a disappointment. Shit even 9-7 would be slightly disappointing. This team has too much talent. Chandler Jones and Budda Baker are 2 of the best defensive players in the league and Kyler Murray and D Hop are 2 of the best offensive players in the league. And we filled so many holes in the offseason with quality starting players, so there's no excuses this year. Glad to start the season with a win, but we had a few "easier" games coming up and lets see how consistent this team can take care of business and win games they're supposed to. I'm excited though, lets' go baby! should be a fun season.

i have high expectations for us as well, but i need to seem more of the offense to get a better idea. seems like do struggle to start the offense and even get a 1st down, some of our possessions are way too short.

Nanners
09-18-2020, 11:25 AM
NFC west looks utterly BRUTAL this year.

Niners are coming off a superbowl appearance
The Seahawks are always dangerous and Wilson looked phenomenal last week
The Rams have tons of talent and a good coach
Cardinals look to be vastly improved, especially on defense